+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete Guide to Annamalai University Distance Postgraduate Diploma Admission and ECA

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guide updated for Academic year 2019-20 (May 2020 Exams)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW STUDENTS (MAY 2020) : Annamalai's NAAC 'A' accreditation is expiring in Dec 2019. UGC has changed the criteria for universities offering distance education to receive 'A' and it affects few universities including annamalai. There is a civil case pending in court regarding the same. I spoke to someone at annamalai. They said they have already applied for renewal of NAAC. Either way, DDE is valid till academic session 19-20 as per court order. So there is no issue taking admission for may 2020 exams.

NAAC list : https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.naac.gov.in%2Fimages%2Fdocs%2FACCREDITATION_STATUS%2FInstitutions-accredited-by-NAAC-whose-accreditation-period-is-valid-as-on-May-2019.xls
Court Order : https://www.shiksha.com/articles/hc-reprieve-to-annamalai-university-can-continue-to-offer-open-and-distance-education-blogId-17551

Study Material: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SHoCl4rQYLxm5nW5zWGUagpUmE_q3KnA

This guide will be updated periodically as new information comes in.

UPDATES
  • Admission for Academic Session 19-20 is now open. This means your exams will be in May 2020 (Dec 2020 if you miss or fail any of the courses).
  • May 2019 results are declared - https://www.coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde_results.php
  • Marksheet and Provisional Diploma can be directly collected from university for the next few days. You can immediately apply for transcripts and the process can be completed on the same day for WES and by next day for CES.
  • December 2019 / May 2020 DDE Examinations will be conducted only for the students who have cleared all tuition fees. Students will not be permitted to register for Examinations with dues - Director, DDE
Proof Of Evaluation Report

STEP 1 – COURSE SELECTION
  • Go to http://audde.in/mainpgdipprg.php
  • Go through the available programmes and select the one you would like to do. Note that some programs have compulsory attendance during PCP (Personal Contact Programme). You can check where PCP will happen from http://audde.in/pcpgen.php Some courses also have compulsory viva and project work.
The following courses do not require you to attend PCP :

P.G. DIPLOMA IN CO-OPERATIVE MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN BANKING & INSURANCE
P.G. DIPLOMA IN FINANCE & TAXATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ADVERTISING & SALESMANSHIP
P.G. DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
P.G. DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN RETAILING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY
P.G. DIPLOMA IN PARENTAL EDUCATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ADULT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
P.G. DIPLOMA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ADVERTISING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC RELATIONS
P.G. DIPLOMA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
P.G. DIPLOMA IN SOFTWARE MARKETING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN FOREIGN TRADE
P.G. DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RIGHTS
P.G. DIPLOMA IN N.G.O. MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN RURAL STUDIES
P.G. DIPLOMA IN SOCIOLOGY OF HEALTH
  • Note down the Code of your desired course.
STEP 2 – ONLINE FORM
  • Go to http://audde.in/onlineappnewbox.php
  • Fill up the form with the information from STEP 1.
  • Click on continue.
  • Click on pay online.
  • Select payment mode and pay Rs. 100.
  • After the payment, you will get a pdf form in the browser with your unique Application No. printed in red.
  • Save the form and take a couple of printouts.
STEP 3 – SPOT ADMISSION PROCESS
  1. 10th and 12th Marksheets (original and photocopy)
  2. Graduation marksheet (original and photocopy)
  3. Community certificate (only if you are SC/ST)
  4. Application form
  5. 3 Passport Size photos
  • Someone at the centre will check the originals and attest the photocopies.
  • Fill up the form. They will help you if you have any doubts.
  • While you are filling up the form, ask your friend to go to a cybercafe and go to http://audde.in/feesnewadmnbox.php
  • Fill up the information as per STEP 1 and STEP 2. Installment 1. The amount should show 3800.
  • After you pay the amount, take a printout of the receipt.
  • Give the receipt printout to the centre.
  • They will give you an acknowledgment receipt and a paper identity card.
  • Whole process should take approx. 30 mins.
  • You will receive your enrollment number in approx. 30 days and study material and books in approx. 60 days.
  • After few days, you can check your admission confirmation by going to http://audde.in/admnsliplogin.php and entering your application no. and date of birth.
STEP 3A - ADMISSION THROUGH POST

If the applicant's place is not near any of the Study/Information Centres, the filled-in application may be sent to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002 along with the same documents list from STEP 3.

For details, read the instructions on the last page of your application form.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
STEP 4 - EXAMS
STEP 5 – Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

The marksheets and provisional certificate will be sent to your address by registered post (no idea when, probably October). You can apply for transcripts after that. If you are in a hurry, go to the university as soon as possible and you can collect the marksheet and provisional and also apply for WES on the same day and CES by next day.

Process of applying for transcripts by post -
  • Make clear colour photocopies of your provisional diploma and your marksheet.
  • Go to http://coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/bank/otherfee.php
  • Select “Transcript Foreign (DDE)” and enter your information. Enter amount INR 5400. (If you need a second set of transcripts, fees is INR 3600)
  • After payment, take a print of the receipt. Alternatively, you can also get a Demand Draft for 75 USD drawn in favour of “The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University”, payable at Chennai.
  • Draft a request letter stating the following information : 1. Full name 2. Roll number 3. Registration number 4. Course and Year 5. Medium of Instruction (English/Tamil) 6. Name of the agency the transcripts need to be sent (WES/CES) 7. Your reference number for WES/CES 8. Postal address to which the sealed envelope needs to be sent (WES Canada/CES/Your address)
  • Send all these documents to The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar - 608002, Tamil Nadu, India
Process of applying for transcripts at university -
  • Go to http://coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/bank/otherfee.php
  • Select “Transcript Foreign (DDE)” and enter your information. Enter amount INR 5400. (If you need a second set of transcripts, fees is INR 3600)
  • After payment, take a print of the receipt.
  • Carry the following documents : (Print shop is far from the location so print all documents before going)
  1. Request Letter (one each for WES and CES)
  2. Payment Receipt (one each for WES and CES, 5400 and 3600)
  3. Annamalai ID/Hall ticket
  4. Government Photo ID
  5. Transcript Request Form (For WES only)

• Take a Request Form from the Enquiry Counter on the ground floor.

• Fill all the information and write “Provisional and Marksheet” in Nature of Grievance Section.
  • Go to first floor and get a “No Dues” stamp and signature. Then submit the form at the Enquiry counter.
  • Wait for a couple of hours and hopefully you will get your provisional and marksheet before their lunch break (1 PM)
================================================================
  • Take a front and back photocopy of your marksheet and provisional (one copy for WES and one copy for CES) - Xerox shop is just outside the building.
  • Take one more request form from the enquiry counter. (Separate form for WES and CES)
  • Fill up the details and write “Transcripts for WES (sent by university)” or “Transcripts for CES (in hand)” in the Nature of Grievance section.
  • Attach the fees receipt, request letter, copy of marksheet and provisional, WES transcript request form.
  • Go to the Deputy CoE on 2nd floor. He will sign the request form.
  • Then go to 1st floor and he will verify and sign the payment receipt.
  • Then go to the computer section on same floor and they will put the confirmation seal.
  • Go back to enquiry section on ground floor and submit all the documents.
  • If you applied for WES, the process is complete and you don’t have to wait. If applied for CES in hand, they will hand over the sealed envelope either by 5:45 PM or ask you to come the next day.
================================================================
Process for someone else to collect provisional/marksheet/transcript on your behalf :

Same process has to be followed and additional documents to be carried are :
  1. Authorization letter written by you mentioning a valid reason for why you cannot come and the name of the person collecting on your behalf and their relationship with you.
  2. Responsibility letter written by the person you have authorized.
  3. Government Photo ID of the person authorized by you.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Format of Request letter for WES:

To,
The Controller of Examinations,
Annamalai University

Subject: TRANSCRIPT REQUEST LETTER FOR WES CANADA

Dear Sir,

My name is Aditya Bhadra, Register Number - 039M19113F00017, Course – P.G. Diploma in Advertising. I have attached a copy of my marks card and provisional diploma certificate with this letter. I have also attached a copy of the payment receipt of $75 USD (INR 5400) and the WES Academic Records Request Form.

I request you to kindly issue one set of attested official transcript and dispatch to World Education Services, Canada. The sealed envelope should be signed and stamped across the back flaps.
Please attach the medium of instruction letter in English.

WES Reference #4204204 (This number should be mentioned on transcript envelope and the outer postage envelope).

Please send the transcripts as soon as possible to the below address:

WES Reference #4204204
World Education Services,
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B1J3
CANADA

Kindly provide me with the tracking number of the mail sent to WES on my email ______ or phone _______

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Thank You,
Aditya Bhadra

Format of Request letter for CES:

To,
Annamalai University

Subject: TRANSCRIPT REQUEST LETTER FOR SELF

Dear Sir,
My name is Aditya Bhadra, Register Number - 039M19113F00017, Course – P.G. Diploma in Advertising. I have attached a copy of my marks card and provisional diploma certificate with this letter. I have also attached a copy of the payment receipt of $50 USD (INR 3600) for second set of transcripts.

I request you to kindly issue one set of attested official transcripts to me in a sealed envelope. The sealed envelope should be signed and stamped across the back flaps.

Please attach the medium of instruction letter in English.

Thank You,
Aditya Bhadra
Email:
Phone Number:

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Format of Authorization Letter :

To,
Annamalai University

Subject: Authorization Letter to Collect Documents

Dear Sir,
My name is Nupur Roy , Register Number - 039M19113F00017, Course – P.G. Diploma in Advertising. I wish to collect the following documents :
  1. Provisional Certificate
  2. Marksheet
  3. Transcripts to be sent to WES by the university or transcripts to be collected in hand
However, I cannot be physically present to collect the documents as I live outside India. I’d like to authorize someone, whose details are provided below, to collect the documents on my behalf. I request you to please allow for handing over the above mentioned documents to the person I authorize.
I hereby confirm that the details provided below are correct and I take full responsibility for any loss or damage.
Sincerely,
_____________ (signature)
_____________ (phone number)
_____________ (email)

Details of authorized person :
Full Name : Aditya Bhadra
Relationship with applicant: Husband
Govt. ID:
Phone number:
University ID if applicable: Not Applicable

Format of Responsibility Letter:

To,
Annamalai University

Subject: COLLECTION OF MARKSHEET AND PROVISIONAL AND APPLY FOR TRANSCRIPTS FOR NUPUR ROY

Dear Sir,
My name is Aditya Bhadra and I have been authorized by my wife, Nupur Roy having register number 039M19113F00017 to collect provisional certificate and marksheet on her behalf and apply for official transcripts to be sent to WES directly by the university OR apply for transcripts to be collected in hand.
I take full responsibility for delivering all the documents to her in good condition and Annamalai University will not be held liable for any loss or damage of the original documents once the documents have been released to me.

I also request you to kindly issue one set of attested official transcript and dispatch to World Education Services, Canada OR provide the transcript in hand to me for Nupur Roy as requested by her in the request letter attached.

Kindly provide the tracking number of the mail sent to WES directly to Nupur Roy on her email _________or on her phone __________ (Not required for CES)

Thank You,
Aditya Bhadra

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ECA from WES -

Scenario A - Bachelors ECA not done yet
  • Create your WES account and add your bachelors as well as PGD credentials together.
Information to be entered for PGD:
Name of the Institution: Annamalai University
Name of Diploma/Certificate: Postgraduate Diploma
Is this credential a doctorate degree? – No
Field of Study: <Your Course Name>
Year Awarded: 2019
Years Attended: 2018-2019
  • Pay 220 CAD + shipping and you will get your WES reference number. You can opt for the cheapest shipping option because hard copy is not required.
  • You can download the WES transcript request form and attach it with the other documents you send to Annamalai. (Optional)
  • Initiate the transcripts process from your bachelors university as well as from Annamalai. Both transcripts have to be sent directly by the university to WES.
  • Scan your bachelors degree certificate and Annamalai provisional diploma and fax them to WES using https://www.gotfreefax.com/
In Sender Info enter your name and email address. In Receiver Info, put Name as WES Canada, Fax # 416-972-9004 and Subject “Photocopy of Degree/Diploma. Ref no. XXXXXXX. Make sure that “Use No-Ad Free Cover Page” is checked, and in Fax Content mention your WES reference number again. Click on choose file and select the bachelors degree scan. Click on Send FREE Fax Now! Repeat this process for the diploma.

Alternatively, you can courier a colour photocopy of your degree and diploma in a single envelope to WES.

WES Canada address :

WES Reference No. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
World Education Services
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada
  • Your ECA will only begin once WES receives both set of transcripts from the universities and your bachelors degree scan and the provisional PGD photocopy/scan.
Scenario B - Bachelors ECA done. Reference number generated before Dec 1, 2018

If your WES reference number was generated before Dec 1, 2018, they will ask for your bachelors transcripts again when you go for the upgrade even if they were sent directly by the university. To avoid the hassle of going through the process again, go for CES for your PGD.

Scenario C - Bachelors ECA done. Reference number generated after Dec 1, 2018
WARNING : WES always requests re-verification from Annamalai. If you see your status as ON HOLD, it means WES has sent your transcripts back to Annamalai for re-verification. You should immediately make the re-verification payment of 50 USD (INR 3600) so that the process is swift. Annamalai is infamous for taking months to complete the process.

WES Re-verification process -

Once your WES status changes like in the screenshots above, do the following :
  1. Go to http://coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/bank/otherfee.php
  2. Select Fees Head “Transcript Foreign (RE-VERIFICATION)”
  3. Enter all your details and Amount 3600.
  4. Make the payment and save pdf of the receipt.
  5. Email the receipt to aucoecell2016@gmail.com with subject line “WES Re-verification fees payment receipt” and include your Name, Annamalai register number, WES reference number in the email.
ECA from CES -

Scenario D - Bachelors ECA not done yet

Go for WES for your bachelors ECA.

Scenario E - Bachelors ECA done from WES (Scenario B)
  • Create your CES account and add your PGD credentials.
Name of Academic Institution: Annamalai University
Institution Location City/Town: Annamalai Nagar
Name of Certificate/Diploma/Degree Program: Postgraduate Diploma
Official Length of the Program (in years): 1
Major/Specialization: <Your Course Name>
Dates Attended - From: 1 May 2018
Dates Attended - To: 31 May 2019
Graduated: Yes
Date Awarded: <Date on your provisional diploma>
  • Upload colour scan both sides of your provisional diploma and marksheet in the Final Award and Statement of Marks sections respectively.
  • Pay 210 CAD + 90 CAD + 13% HST shipping. You need hard copy of CES report to scan and upload post ITA. CES does not provide soft copy.
  • You can download the CES transcript request form and attach it with the other documents you send to Annamalai. (Optional) https://learn.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/2018-10/Request-Official-Academic-Records-2018.pdf
  • Initiate the transcripts process from Annamalai. You can collect the transcripts in a sealed envelope and send to CES yourself or have Annamalai send it directly, choice is yours.
  • Your evaluation will complete within 12 weeks of CES receiving your transcripts.
CES Address :

Student No: X________
Comparative Education Service (CES)
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
c/o Research Department
158 St. George Street Toronto, ON, M5S 2V8
Canada

Last edited:
Reactions: georgeb88

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
WES vs CES cost and ECA time analysis :
  • Only Bachelors -
WES :
Cost: 220 CAD (WES fees) + 7 CAD (Shipping) + Bachelors transcripts fees + Reverification fees if any
Time: 7-8 weeks + Reverification time if any
CES :
Cost: 210 CAD (CES fees) + 101.70 CAD (Shipping) + Bachelors transcripts fees + Courier charges if any
Time: 12 weeks or lesser
  • Bachelors + PGD together -
WES :
Cost: 220 CAD (WES fees) + 7 CAD (Shipping) + Bachelors transcripts fees + INR 5400 (PGD transcripts fees) + Bachelors Reverification fees if any + INR 3600 (PGD Reverification fees)
Time: 7-8 weeks + Reverification time
CES :
Cost: 210 CAD (CES Bachelors fees) + 210 CAD (CES PGD fees) + 101.70 CAD (Shipping) + Bachelors transcripts fees + INR 5400 (PGD transcripts fees) + Courier charges if any
  • Only PGD -
WES (Only upgrade):
Cost: 100 CAD (WES fees) + 7 CAD (Shipping) + INR 5400 (PGD transcripts fees) + INR 3600 (Reverification fees)
Time: 7-8 weeks + Reverification time
CES :
Cost: 210 CAD (CES fees) + 101.70 CAD (Shipping) + INR 5400 (PGD transcripts fees) + Courier charges if any

$watz

Jul 12, 2019
@aditya9787 - This was really helpful. Followed these steps and have sent it to WES recently. Just wanted to know if the University mailed or messaged you the tracking number once they post the documents?

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
ECA from WES -

Scenario A - Bachelors ECA not done yet
  • Create your WES account and add your bachelors as well as PGD credentials together.
Name of the Institution: Annamalai University
Name of Diploma/Certificate: Postgraduate Diploma
Is this credential a doctorate degree? – No
Field of Study: <Your Course Name>
Year Awarded: 2019
Years Attended: 2018-2019
  • Pay 220 CAD + shipping and you will get your WES reference number. You can opt for the cheapest shipping option because hard copy is not required.
  • You can download the WES transcript request form and attach it with the other documents you send to Annamalai. (Optional)
  • Initiate the transcripts process from your bachelors university as well as from Annamalai. Both transcripts have to be sent directly by the university to WES.
  • Scan your bachelors degree certificate and Annamalai provisional diploma and fax them to WES using https://www.gotfreefax.com/
In Sender Info enter your name and email address. In Receiver Info, put Name as WES Canada, Fax # 416-972-9004 and Subject “Photocopy of Degree/Diploma. Ref no. XXXXXXX. Make sure that “Use No-Ad Free Cover Page” is checked, and in Fax Content mention your WES reference number again. Click on choose file and select the bachelors degree scan. Click on Send FREE Fax Now! Repeat this process for the diploma.

Alternatively, you can courier a colour photocopy of your degree and diploma in a single envelope to WES.

WES Canada address :

WES Reference No. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
World Education Services
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada
  • Your ECA will only begin once WES receives both set of transcripts from the universities and your bachelors degree scan and the provisional PGD photocopy/scan.
Scenario B - Bachelors ECA done. Reference number generated before Dec 1, 2018

If your WES reference number was generated before Dec 1, 2018, they will ask for your bachelors transcripts again when you go for the upgrade even if they were sent directly by the university. To avoid the hassle of going through the process again, go for CES for your PGD.

Scenario C - Bachelors ECA done. Reference number generated after Dec 1, 2018
WARNING : WES always requests re-verification from Annamalai. If you see your status as ON HOLD, it means WES has sent your transcripts back to Annamalai for re-verification. You should immediately make the re-verification payment of 50 USD (INR 3600) so that the process is swift. Annamalai is infamous for taking months to complete the process.

WES Re-verification process -

Once your WES status changes like in the screenshots above, do the following :
  1. Go to http://coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/bank/otherfee.php
  2. Select Fees Head “Transcript Foreign (RE-VERIFICATION)”
  3. Enter all your details and Amount 3600.
  4. Make the payment and save pdf of the receipt.
  5. Email the receipt to aucoecell2016@gmail.com with subject line “WES Re-verification fees payment receipt” and include your Name, Annamalai register number, WES reference number in the email.
ECA from CES -

Scenario D - Bachelors ECA not done yet

Go for WES for your bachelors ECA.

Scenario E - Bachelors ECA done from WES (Scenario B)
  • Create your CES account and add your PGD credentials.
Name of Academic Institution: Annamalai University
Institution Location City/Town: Annamalai Nagar
Name of Certificate/Diploma/Degree Program: Postgraduate Diploma
Official Length of the Program (in years): 1
Major/Specialization: <Your Course Name>
Dates Attended - From: 1 May 2018
Dates Attended - To: 31 May 2019
Graduated: Yes
Date Awarded: <Date on your provisional diploma>
  • Upload colour scan both sides of your provisional diploma and marksheet in the Final Award and Statement of Marks sections respectively.
  • Pay 210 CAD + 90 CAD + 13% HST shipping. You need hard copy of CES report to scan and upload post ITA. CES does not provide soft copy.
  • You can download the CES transcript request form and attach it with the other documents you send to Annamalai. (Optional) https://learn.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/2018-10/Request-Official-Academic-Records-2018.pdf
  • Initiate the transcripts process from Annamalai. You can collect the transcripts in a sealed envelope and send to CES yourself or have Annamalai send it directly, choice is yours.
  • Your evaluation will complete within 12 weeks of CES receiving your transcripts.
CES Address :

Student No: X________
Comparative Education Service (CES)
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
c/o Research Department
158 St. George Street Toronto, ON, M5S 2V8
Canada
Hey Aditya, awesome info!!
If I may enquire further regarding reverification, does Annamalai university respond via email for re verification. my ECA is on hold with this reason but the university has not received the request they said. Do they respo d only via post?

Thabih

Dec 18, 2019
Hey George I’m at the same situation , did you get any answers on this ?
If I may enquire further regarding reverification, does Annamalai university respond via email for re verification. my ECA is on hold with this reason but the university has not received the request they said. Do they respo d only via post?

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Annamalai waits for the hard copy of the verification documents sent by WES. That takes 25 days. Once they receive it, they will email you to make the reverification payment. Then they reply to WES via email. within 7-10 days.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@aditya9787 in WES Academic request form https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pdf should i enter my name as in my degree certificate (My Initial is not expanded) or as in my Passport / WES Profile name (My Initial is expanded in my passport and in WES Profile). Just curious did you faced this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.
WES will use the name as per your degree. They will add a note that names are different in degree and profile. You will need to get a 'one and the same person' affidavit made for EE.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@aditya9787 - This was really helpful. Followed these steps and have sent it to WES recently. Just wanted to know if the University mailed or messaged you the tracking number once they post the documents?
You have to keep emailing them and they will send you the tracking number.

Reactions: $watz

srinathsgk

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Aditya. I am in Toronto. and in your STEP 3 - SPOT ADMISSION, you mentioned that "Someone will see the original and attest the copy" . As I have my original certificates with me in Toronto . I am not sure how that will work as I will not be able to go in person. Is it okay for them if we give them copy of the originals ?