+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete Guide to Annamalai University Distance Postgraduate Diploma Admission and ECA

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks @aditya9787 for replying. Could you please tell me when will be the admission process start for pgdm 2020-21.
Also one silly question, With PG Diploma 1-year distance course, will i be eligible for 2 or more degrees in crs points sys. As i am currently working and i will start my pgdm, will my experience count?
It has already started. Yes. Yes.

SahanaN

Dec 16, 2020
Hi @aditya9787

Want to reaffirm that PGD from Annamalai university without 2 semesters specified will still be evaluated as one or more degrees by WES. Are courses with exams just once are still applicable for the same?
Also can we apply for the course now since 2020-21 course must have already started?

Do you have any info if MCA Lateral from Annamalai University will be considered as masters?

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi @aditya9787

Want to reaffirm that PGD from Annamalai university without 2 semesters specified will still be evaluated as one or more degrees by WES. Are courses with exams just once are still applicable for the same?
Also can we apply for the course now since 2020-21 course must have already started?

Do you have any info if MCA Lateral from Annamalai University will be considered as masters?
Yes, PGD courses are given 1 yr PGD equivalency. Admissions are going on for 2020-21.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone heere appeared for PGD from Annamalai from overseas. Exams were conducted in Nov 2020(It was suppose to be July 20). They said results will be out in 3 months. Did anyone hear anything from the UNI or have any updates. Any chance I can get ECA done by end of April prior birthday to claim points.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
This guide has moved to google docs and will be updated regularly. Link is in my signature. I will still answer questions here but please follow the google docs guide.

dejavu5

Feb 11, 2021
Many thanks @aditya9787 with help of your detailed post able to finish wes procedure in less than 10mins.
To add some more points annamalai university is approx 3kms from chidhambaram bus depot and railway station. better to keep every documents and print out ready before visiting univ.

Mini bus plying between university and bus depot will help reaching us there. we have to get down in Admin bus stop inside university.
After all procedure we should submit our transcript in computer room on 1st floor. When i enquired they said will upload our documents in wes website directly. Got an email from wes within a week stating "One of the institutions listed on your application has uploaded a document to your account".

Reactions: aditya9787

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
ThAnk you for detailed explanation...I wanted to ask can I do any pgd course to increase my points for express entry or is there any course u will recommend tat Wes will recognize ? Also do i need to check any credits or anything else in the course before enrolling so tat it is accepted by WES ?

dejavu5

Feb 11, 2021
ThAnk you for detailed explanation...I wanted to ask can I do any pgd course to increase my points for express entry or is there any course u will recommend tat Wes will recognize ? Also do i need to check any credits or anything else in the course before enrolling so tat it is accepted by WES ?
PG Diploma will fetch you points of 2 or more degrees already annamalai univ is recognized by wes

arya_kella

Feb 19, 2021
Hi... Detailed explanation is really helpful. However is there any change in process due to COVID. In one of the post it is mentioned that now Annamalai university has electronic connection with WES.

1) Do we still need to send the hard copies of the certificates to university through post or courier.
2) Or we can send the scanned copies of certificates through email with other details like WES reference number is enough?.

If anyone has applied and obtained transcripts kindly help to reply.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi... Detailed explanation is really helpful. However is there any change in process due to COVID. In one of the post it is mentioned that now Annamalai university has electronic connection with WES.

1) Do we still need to send the hard copies of the certificates to university through post or courier.
2) Or we can send the scanned copies of certificates through email with other details like WES reference number is enough?.

If anyone has applied and obtained transcripts kindly help to reply.
Annamalai sends e-transcripts now instead of physical transcripts. That is the only change. The process of applying for transcripts remains the same. Please go through the new guide in my signature.

Reactions: muthupiping

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Annamalai sends e-transcripts now instead of physical transcripts. That is the only change. The process of applying for transcripts remains the same. Please go through the new guide in my signature.
I had recently written to them and they responded as below. Seems like they don't know about the electronic process and still rely on hard copies.

FOR GETTING TRANSCRIPT

As per our University procedure, for getting Transcript we attest photocopies of the Mark Sheets and Degree Certificate ( sent by you to COE, AU). Along with the attested copies we will issue a letter by mentioning information such as programme of study, duration of study, class obtained by the student and Medium of instruction.

For issuing Transcript the candidates are requested to pay 75 US $ dollars (by calculating current value of US dollar in the market). Please send a requisition letter (mention specifically that whether you need medium of instruction letter) along with Hard copies of your certificates, filled in WES form to "The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002". Further, you are requested to mention the complete postal address to which it has to be dispatched.