+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Come to Canada quick through the SINP

Vince

Oct 25, 2009
RM of Round Hill (SK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Not yet, but I'm starting up a business right now, not really a business where I can hire employees though, but if I ever will, the job openings will be posted here for sure ;)
Vince

totallymomy

Dec 1, 2009
Hi Vince,

Good day! I checked your site, thank you for all the information you provided.

I have a couple of questions regarding the chances of my cousin. He is single, 28 yr old
and has worked as an Electrician for more than 5 years and has a certification of Welding.

Is it really important for him to have a job offer before applying for SINP? is his profession
in demand in Saskatchewan now?

Would appreciate any of your advices. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas! :)

Vince

Oct 25, 2009
RM of Round Hill (SK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi totallymomy,

Yes he must have a permanent job offer before he can apply to the SINP.
Trades people like plumbers and electricians are always in high demand and can make a real good living over here. The ones I know are always extremely busy. I sometimes wish I was a journeyman electrician if I hear what those guys are making.

The only problem is if your training has been outside of Canada your certificates and diploma's might not be recognized. But if the company is in high need of an employee they would still consider a foreign worker. If you want to become a journeyman (getting the highest paid jobs) You will need to take some extra training and do some exams. But if the experience and knowledge is there then that shouldn't be a problem. Find info on SK apprenticeships here: http://www.saskapprenticeship.ca/
So go on www.saskjobs.ca and apply for jobs that fit the profile and don't stop until you find an employer that is willing to offer you a job.

Good luck
Vince

totallymomy

Dec 1, 2009
Hi Vince,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will advice my cousin to check out job links you recommended.
With regards to his Welding certification, it's accredited by TESDA which I believe is acknowledged in Canada.

Again thank you for all the information, it's greatly appreciated.
Will let you know if he will be successful with his application. :)

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
hi vince how long are they taking to issue nomination letter, i applied n jun 09 and one other thing if u can help me in this .i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,

please help i am so confused about that
tahnks

Vince

Oct 25, 2009
RM of Round Hill (SK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi shahzad0786,

It took us about 9 months to get the approval but I'm not sure what the current processing time is, the SINP website states 4 to 8 months.
http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/general-questions
I would contact them by email. That's what I did multiple times and they always responded in a timely manner.
http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/Contact

Your second question is a tough one, I only give people advise if I'm 100% sure but I would think that you should have added her in the SINP application because they are approving you for immigration to their province and they should know who will be joining you. This would also be a good question to ask the SINP when you email them.

Good luck and I would like to know what the SINP has answered you, keep me posted.
Vince

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
shahzad0786 said:
hi vince how long are they taking to issue nomination letter, i applied n jun 09 and one other thing if u can help me in this .i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,

please help i am so confused about that
tahnks
Shahzad
in which category of SINP did you apply? is it Family member or Skilled Worker?

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
S.K said:
Shahzad
in which category of SINP did you apply? is it Family member or Skilled Worker?
thanks vince , actualy its family class catagery.
looking forward for guidline from you
thanks for replying

Vince

Oct 25, 2009
RM of Round Hill (SK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Did anybody get their nomination from the SINP lately?
I would be interested in finding out how long the process is these days since it has been a couple of years since we went through the SINP.

Thanks and good luck to all!
Vince

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vince said:
Hi guys,

Did anybody get their nomination from the SINP lately?
I would be interested in finding out how long the process is these days since it has been a couple of years since we went through the SINP.

Thanks and good luck to all!
Vince
Thanks vince for being in touch with the forum even after getting through PR process and thanks for encouraging the forum members who are still in queue for PR Visa.

RoopSk

Jul 30, 2009
Hi Vince,

I am currently working as a senior software engineer in a big consulting firm in US on H1B visa. I want to apply for Canadian immigration and today I saw your post about SINP nominee program. I went through the eligibility criteria for this program and found out that I may be eligible under this program. But then I thought I should check with you that whether it is mandatory to have a job offer before applying under this program and my skill falls under skilled category A according to NOC classification. Also I took the CIC skilled worker self assessment test and my score was 72 and pass mark is 67, so that way it looks like I am safe. What will you say whether I should be applying under this program or not or should I get a job offer first?

I will really appreciate your prompt reply on this.

Thanks,
Roop

Vince

Oct 25, 2009
RM of Round Hill (SK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Roop,

Yes you must have a job offer before applying. Processing times for SINP should be a lot faster then federal so if you are able to get a job offer in SK then go with the SINP. I would try out the job market at: http://www.saskjobs.ca and see if there are possibilities for you. Your work experience at a big consulting firm in the US should help in the job hunt.

Good luck,
Vince

Manpreet Singh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qaiser said:
hey please tell me from start how to get job offer .Iam a Software Engineer And my Husband is Network engineer boths have 2 years exp .please tell me are there any consultants to get job ? any websites >? please tell me all .ill be thankfull to you.if any body can help me there in Sinp to get job offer ?

hi !...it is very difficult to find job on ur own.. but it is not impossible dear...if u want real job from Saskatchewan, Canada..contact me...i ll help u...for providing these job i ll charge u...ravirattan_07@yahoo.co.in

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
kindly if any one know can i aplay for regina housing government
i want to sponser snip family member i heard many people living in regina housing applied for sponsership ?
is it possible ?

thanks

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
hi vince thanks for your website, the links in the forums were very helpful!

my brother is working and a PR in SK for over a year now and i'm hoping to get approved in SINP Family stream.