+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I guess in the EE you do not have the option "two or more certificates" . Its either Bachelor or Masters right?
If you have an ECA for Masters then that is your choice. If you have an ECA for a bachelors and a post graduate program (masters that is assessed as PG degree) then chose “two or more.”

gagansingh541

Dec 26, 2020
If you have an ECA for Masters then that is your choice. If you have an ECA for a bachelors and a post graduate program (masters that is assessed as PG degree) then chose “two or more.”
Sorry if I misunderstood anything but while creating the EE profile you don't have that option of " two or more certificates”. The option can be seen in CRS tool though.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Sorry if I misunderstood anything but while creating the EE profile you don't have that option of " two or more certificates”. The option can be seen in CRS tool though.
Just add info for both. It will be auto calculated.

Razzk

Dec 31, 2020
Hello everyone, Following are my ECA credential ( Canadian education equivalency):

a) Secondary school diploma. (3 year lab technician passed from T.U Nepal)
b) 3 year's bachelor in microbiology

Am i eligible to select the One post secondary program of two or longer in my skilled worker overseas in manitoba?

puja nandi

Jan 20, 2021
Hi All,

currently I have evaluated my 4 year b.Tech degree from wes as 4year.
Now I am planning to do a 1 year diploma from NMIMS to claim points under "Two or more degrees, diploma category?
can some pls help me if this will be accounted as "two or more??

prtk.186

Feb 3, 2021
Hello Guys,

Please guide me about claiming Two or more Certificate category as per below qualification details
- 10th
- Diploma in Engineering - Mechanical - 3Years from Gujarat technological University
- Bachelor's of Engineering - Mechanical - 3 Years from Gujarat technological University (Direct 3rd semester entry bcz of prior Diploma)

- Am I eligible for claiming two or more Certificate under this qualification?
- Does separate ECA agency evaluate same certificate differently?
If yes, then which agency should I chose to get this cleared?

Also please let me know about

WES asks for only highest qualification to be assessed, if that so then my 3 Year college diploma does not have any value?
Or shoould I get both certificate assessed separately and then choose for two or more Certificate category.

Am really confused guys.

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi guys.
I have done ECA for my bachelor degree which I got outside Canada. My ECA says: "4 year bachelor"
I also have a 2 year college diploma from Canada.

Am I eligible for 2 or more certificate in CRS calculator?
Thank you so much in advance :)

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi,

I have done the following:
  • 4 years Bachelors degree (Evaluated from WES)
  • 2 years of Postgraduate diploma from Canada
So my question is whether I need to do another WES evaluation to prove that I am eligible for "two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" or it's not required since the second diploma is from Canada?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
I have the very same situation. plz let me know if you figure it out.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I have the very same situation. plz let me know if you figure it out.
Hey, you only need ECA of your foreign degrees. Any degree that has been obtained in Canada does not require an ECA.

Regarding your other question, yes, this is considered as "2 or more certificates" and you will get the points for it.

Good luck!

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hey, you only need ECA of your foreign degrees. Any degree that has been obtained in Canada does not require an ECA.

Regarding your other question, yes, this is considered as "2 or more certificates" and you will get the points for it.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for the help. will I be still eligible if my diploma is an undergraduate one?

May 29, 2020
Asking the age old question , want to get my Masters in Biotech from Bangalore University evaluated , pls suggest anything other than WES, as its not giving me masters, I want my full points for masters. I heard IQAS is not accepting applications , what about CES, ICES or ICAS. Pls suggest.

Feb 26, 2021
I persued a 1 year part time certificate course in french language when I was in 2nd year of my B.Tech.
Hence I have following two courses -
1) Part time 1 year Certificate course from a univerisity (University of Delhi). Year of Passing 2010, Eligibility for admission to this course - 12th standard
2) Full time B.Tech, Year of passing 2009 - 2013

From the experience of forum members, please let me know if someone had a similar case and whether I will be eligible for points pertaining to "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"

simarvirk

Sep 16, 2018
Hii can anyone help me... I am going to do wes evaluation for punjab technical university and punjab state board of education.. I just want to know how to submit academic request form to university as I am not in india ?

maliahmad786

Feb 27, 2021
Hi,

I have done the following,

4 years Bachelors degree (Evaluated from IQAS)
2 years ICM-Graduate diploma (Evaluated from WES)

am i eligible for "two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" ?