+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

14 years and counting

Sep 22, 2014
sept15 said:
14 years - thank you. What if you cannot show the passport (old one) that has an entry and exit stamp.. the date that you have mentioned in the form... she has lost her old passport.
They usually require that you have a written letter explaining what happed to your passport. and then come with that to the interview.

Thanks,

FUA

Feb 11, 2015
HI Guys I am new to this forum , my test was on Sep 9 2014 since waiting for Oath, I don't see any Oath dates in Saskatchewan on Cic website any idea when we will have dates available in Saskatoon ??? it been long time ??? ??? ???

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surprising. you are waiting so long for oath. did you call CIC? there were 5 ceremonies in jan surprisingly u weren't invited for that.

FUA said:
HI Guys I am new to this forum , my test was on Sep 9 2014 since waiting for Oath, I don't see any Oath dates in Saskatchewan on Cic website any idea when we will have dates available in Saskatoon ??? it been long time ??? ??? ???

amk85

Mar 15, 2014
Thank you for your replies...good luck to all writing the exam this week n for all of u waiting for test invite...hang in there n good luck!

gzmask

May 13, 2011
FUA said:
5 months after test and nothing? Did you call?

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
How much margin of error CIC or Citizenship judges are OK with for the traveling dates on citizenship application.........i think in my application there might be one additional day added to one of my travels, but for sure its +1 not minus 1
e.g. i returned from US on Feb 10 but in application i have mentioned Feb 11
...... i will appreciate the help !

FUA

Feb 11, 2015
I called CIC many times according to them I should wait six months after test, if I am not contacted then call, I checked online and showing last update when they sent me letter for written test which i passed 20/20 interview was great . Any idea for next dates ??

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FUA said:
I called CIC many times according to them I should wait six months after test, if I am not contacted then call, I checked online and showing last update when they sent me letter for written test which i passed 20/20 interview was great . Any idea for next dates ??
i did my test today. the officer said that there might be a ceremony end of march or april...

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cleared my test + interview. It was very good!
Next is Oath ceremony!

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
the officer forgot to tell me the score of the test, he said if he need more documents they will mail to me and also said hope to invite me to oath in 2 to 3 months, what does it mean? do I pass the test? I forgot to ask the officer the mark.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suresure said:
the officer forgot to tell me the score of the test, he said if he need more documents they will mail to me and also said hope to invite me to oath in 2 to 3 months, what does it mean? do I pass the test? I forgot to ask the officer the mark.
if you had failed he/she would have told you. why would they call you for oath if you failed the test? lol how do you think you did?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
first thing the officer told me the score with congratulation and the same generic info exactly what he told you.
u might forgot prior to test there should be info session though very brief and in there they tell you about passing and failing the test. if the officer did not tell you then it means you are passed and ofcourse wont mention about oath (if you fail).

suresure said:

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suresure said:
so when will they upload the test score?
when will be the next oath?
you expect CIC to upload your test score online, lol - they do not do that.

just like you waited for 18 months for the test - just wait and you will get the letter - hopefully only 3-4 months wait...

14 years and counting

Sep 22, 2014
gst8486 said:
How much margin of error CIC or Citizenship judges are OK with for the traveling dates on citizenship application.........i think in my application there might be one additional day added to one of my travels, but for sure its +1 not minus 1
e.g. i returned from US on Feb 10 but in application i have mentioned Feb 11
...... i will appreciate the help !
gst8486 mine was minus one and the officer told me that as long as i was eligible to apply and met the residence online calculator matrix, i should be fine. they will just contact the Canada border agency to confirm your acutal depature and arrival times during that period, and it only takes 24hrs.