sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
14 years and counting said:
Thanks i just went online and googled citizenship tests. Just keep practicing online all the questions are online, so you will find them there, there are no surprise questions and ll of them are simple and easy, but you have to read and most of all practice online.
thanks 14 years.

simkr and 14 years - if my test is at 1 pm what time should i be at the test venue and how long does the whole process take.. i am not sure to take the whole day off or can i go back to work after the test... tc

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
applicant in saskatoon has been waiting for test since may 2013 according to this forum
redstone, applicants who applied in Dec 2013 are getting tested Feb 25 2015... If I recall you applied Jan 2014... you might be next.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
Hi sep15, thanks for ur information . Do u know which day in dec there application were submitted?
hi redstone, No - I do not know the exact dates but I do not think you should be looking at those... Sask usually by months and even couple of months application combined together.... this is what I have seen: May 2013 to August 2013 applications tests were on Jan 27 and 29... September to Nov 2013 tests on Feb 12 ... December 2013 tests on Feb 25... not sure about the accurate ranges.. I am not sure if they will keep the same phase for tests either... I hope they do. have two test dates in one month, then you should be having your test in March-April 2015... good luck

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope they ll speed up oath ceremonies as there were 5 in this month.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smk89 said:
no ceremonies are scheduled yet in the cic website.... absolutely none. :( :( :( :( :( :(
i think there will be some in March or April. Not all ceremonies are listed on cic website.

amk85

Mar 15, 2014
I am scheduled for the test and interview on Feb 13@1 pm in saskatoon. Any idea how long i should expect to be there.

I applied in oct 2013.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amk85 said:
I am scheduled for the test and interview on Feb 13 @ 1 pm in saskatoon. Any idea how long i should expect to be there.

I applied in oct 2013.
probably 30 minutes prior to test. I have my test on the 12th at 1 pm as well.. so cannot help.. maybe simkr or others who had their tests recently might be able to help you...

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i would say 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.

amk85 said:
I am scheduled for the test and interview on Feb 13 @ 1 pm in saskatoon. Any idea how long i should expect to be there.

I applied in oct 2013.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i called CIC to know everything is alright. agent told me there is no comment on file after test/interview...so should expect oath letter within 2-3 months. there is no ceremony in feb at least yet.

14 years and counting

Sep 22, 2014
amk85 said:

I applied in oct 2013.
I would say expect to be there for two hours even though you will likely be there for less.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would say expect to be there for two hours even though you will likely be there for less.
simkr and 14 years - can you please answer this inquiry. Do the officer check the entry and exit stamps on the passport. That is, cross check the dates from the application and the ORIGINAL passport during the interview after the test? anyone else who has written test can answer this. I know a friend of mine lost of his original passport (old one).

thanks

14 years and counting

Sep 22, 2014
sept15 said:
simkr and 14 years - can you please answer this inquiry. Do the officer check the entry and exit stamps on the passport. That is, cross check the dates from the application and the ORIGINAL passport during the interview after the test? anyone else who has written test can answer this. I know a friend of mine lost of his original passport (old one).

thanks
They will definatley check your dates and will mark down if they are any inconsistencies. If the dates don't match up with what you claimed in your application they will make a request to the Canadian border agency for a review(i was told this takes 24hrs). so at the end of the day as long as there are small errors here and there it should not be a big deal.

Thanks,

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will definatley check your dates and will mark down if they are any inconsistencies. If the dates don't match up with what you claimed in your application they will make a request to the Canadian border agency for a review(i was told this takes 24hrs). so at the end of the day as long as there are small errors here and there it should not be a big deal.

Thanks,
14 years - thank you. What if you cannot show the passport (old one) that has an entry and exit stamp.. the date that you have mentioned in the form... she has lost her old passport.