+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

k9fortmc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Downtown vancouver
Category........
FAM
Hey my friend .. i wanted to share with you this topic ... Couple people that applied in edmonton are on the same boat as us. They are at the final phase too ... Check it out ..

http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41&PID=167271

E

edmedm

I got nothing yet. Its coming guys! May may make things happen! Another few weeks! Cheers!

k9fortmc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Downtown vancouver
Category........
FAM
! i just called them on the phone .. they said all the necessary checks on my file are done on the 19th of march ... he said CIC have 8 months to send me an exam letter lol in my opinion it should be this upcoming week MAX.

rom

Mar 5, 2012
My husband just called them and was told they can not tell us if we passed or failed the test and that at the moment and she told him that they have not scheduled any oath dates for the future yet that is why they have not sent out any letters :mad:

E

erikag

Hello,
I am also waiting for the test invitation letter. My file was transferred either in February or at the beginning of Mach. I am hoping to write the test in May.
Good luck to everyone and lets keep each other posted!

yvonne886

Mar 14, 2012
hi guys, I checked the status online that I was scheduled an oath taking date on April 24, 2012 at 9:00 AM. Although I did not receive the letter yet, I am so happy. Hopefully you guys get yours soon. Good luck!!

E

erikag

Congrats Yvonne886! Would you please share your timeline with us? Thanks!

No update here. :(

E

edmedm

I got my status update. Oath on 24th April in Edmonton! Its coming for everyone else....Good Luck to rest of you!

yvonne886

Mar 14, 2012
congrats to everyone who got the oath date and best wishes to those who are still waiting.
My timeline is as follows:
received:May 16, 2011
started processing:November 15, 2011
transferred to the Edmonton CIC office: December 16, 2011
citizenship test : February 28, 2012
citizenship ceremony : April 24, 2012

E

erikag

Congrats edmedm! Could you please share your timeline with us? I am trying to figure out when I can expect the test invitation letter. Thanks!

E

edmedm

Erikag...you dont want to know my timeline. My case was a bit messed up and took about 3 years as my file was transferred and all, so it wont help you but confuse you. I hope no one goes through as much wait time as I did. However, timeline by Yvonne is pretty much what a standard application is going for. Good Luck and I hope you feel better about your wait after listening to my waiting time :D Yvonne congrats to you. Whats up with you ROM?