+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test - Glen Erin -Mississauga- May 2012

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
K84,
you suppose to get the letter by this time.
question : did you call CIC help desk and ask status ?
please call them, they will tell.

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
I think I failed in test, i have interview judge, dont know when, you know they take their own sweet time.
good luck everyone.

k84

Jul 31, 2012
Desibabu I hav tried calling our efficient cic but couldn't got hold of them........trust in god everything will b ok....it's just judging our patience....

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
please try on thursdays and fridays.
try repeatedly and in office ours. lunch and evening may be busy. everyone calling time.
wish you good luck.

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
i had the test on march 29 with my wife and i called cic and was told that we both
have passed the test nevertheless still waiting and waiting for oath.

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Hello Taco,
good thing you both passed the test.
looking at the time line, your oath time line is 1 month behind,
how about calling the help desk and finding out why delay when others taken the test month later scheduled for the oath.

I think we deserve to know why the delay, they suppose to provide clear information.

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
desibabu said:
Hello Taco,
good thing you both passed the test.
looking at the time line, your oath time line is 1 month behind,
how about calling the help desk and finding out why delay when others taken the test month later scheduled for the oath.

I think we deserve to know why the delay, they suppose to provide clear information.
SUPPOSEDLY, things which are SUPPOSED to be done are NEVER done, lol!
but i do agree with desibabu.
keep calling them buddy, try and try till you succeed!
GL everyone!

boyong91

Aug 21, 2012
HI JUST RECIEVED MAIL FROM YESTERDAY THAT WE WILL HAVE OATH TAKING ON SEPT 19. WE TOOK THE EXAM LAST MAY 15. GOOD LUCK

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
boyong91 said:
HI JUST RECIEVED MAIL FROM YESTERDAY THAT WE WILL HAVE OATH TAKING ON SEPT 19. WE TOOK THE EXAM LAST MAY 15. GOOD LUCK
congratulations boyong91.
gl everyone else!

k84

Jul 31, 2012
desibabu
so finally i got hold of the cic agent today. she told me that my criminal record has expired and they r doing a background check for that...is that normal or something to worry about...how long will it take..exam was on 17may at glen erin mississauga

muppala

Oct 13, 2009
Hello All,

I have all, I have got my citizenship test on Sep 17th 2012 at Glen Erin, Mississauga. I am taking along with me the following and copies of the same.

1. Passports ( old and new )
2. Record of landing form
3. PR card,
4. Drivers license
5. Health card
6. residency calculator document.
7. Payment receipt
8. notice of assessments ( this I have attached with application, so I am taking them any ways. ).

I do not understand this in the important notice part of the letter.

" MANDATORY SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED "

I did not keep the copy of the supplementary form, which I filled for application. Do I need this? Can you guys suggest any other documents for me to take to test? My test is at 1:00 PM, how long before I need be there ?

I am very nervous and Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance for your help.

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
K84.
It should be normal random check, they say normal.
it should not take long. say a month or so, but senior here can give better answer.

i would suggest call again to CIC help desk to find out usually back ground or security check takes.
as i said before we need to know the M.P door.
i would say Citizenship process is taking too long we all should put a petition change.org
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

his579

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016 (Re-med: 07 Sep 2016)
Passport Req..
22 Sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 Oct 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Hello everyone,

In yesterday mail, I have received the oath invitation for 21st Sep 2012., however online it is still showing "In Process". My exam date was 28 May 2012 at Glen Erin Ofiice. Good luck to all who are waiting, you should have your's invitation letter soon.

Thx