+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship test at Glen Erin office, Mississauga

twototango

Apr 10, 2013
Marzi said:
Is there any update regarding Feb 23, 2013 Test??
I had my test on Feb. 14, 2013. I have received the letter to take the oath on May 1, 2013. It takes 2 months to get the invitation to take the oath after the test.

Adorablle

May 26, 2013
hey Guys.
My boyfriend took the citizenship test @ Glen Erin office, Mississauga on 03/04/2013 Unfortunately he failed it, his sister passed. They found out the test results on the same day . He had 14 correct answers out of 20.
His sister got her passport within a month and something.
Now he is waiting for the interview with the judge. Does anybody now how is the interview and how long it takes to receive the letter for the interview? he was told that its within 6 months which I doubt. Would be grateful for any info you have. Thanks!!!!

ellis4706

Feb 1, 2013
Hi,
We submitted the application in April 2012, received RQ February 2013.
Today, my wife received a call from CIC stating that our file is transferred to Ottawa (My local office is Glen Erin).
Does anyone know what could be the reason?
Can someone give me the telephone number of Glen Erin office?
Thanks

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
My husband had his test February 18/23 in Glen Erin and he sill waitting for an answer he called to get an update he was told he is schedule to see a judge but they would not tell him if he failed the test or why he has to see the judge. He speaks English and he had not left Canada since he came, so he does not understand why he has to see a judge. So if he fail how can he find out? With the new change to the citizenship process to rewrite the citizenship test then will he still need to see the Judge or will he be able to rewrite the exam ? He amplied in August 2011

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
hi all,

do any one know how can i know the ceremony schedule for Glen Erin? what i found that they provide for a few days ahead but not a monthly schedule.

if anyone has a link with the schedules please provide me with i will be appreciated.

rf

Aug 5, 2013
Hi Did any one actually give a re test or is about to give one???If yes any ideas how it is?

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
Hi all,

i just called the CIC, they told me that the waiting time to reply to me after the test is 6 months , not as before 2-4 months . i don't know is this logic?