+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship test at Glen Erin office, Mississauga

Alex7373

Apr 5, 2012
I did my test on March 5th and still waiting! Don't know what's going on with Mississauga office? Most of other local offices started sending out oath invitations for April test takers.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update.. I received RQ today dated May 07, 45 days to submit docs...my question,,,they never asked for US border
report just cbsa report...should i only submit the travel history? does any one know how to request highway report
since i always traveled in shuttle or with cab?

sydalg

Apr 8, 2012
saro1020 said:
Hi
My friend wrote her test on March 08 2012 at Glen Erin office and she is really worried now. Did u call CiC for information bcaz now its more than two months. And they said u got ur oath letter within two months. I really appreciate if you update your status whenever u got any thing. Wish u all good luck.
hi, i called cic today, said waiting time is 2-6 months. no update available. :(
i can't understand why it's taking a long time. well, all we have to do is wait, wait, wait.
hope we can hear from them soon.

FK

Apr 9, 2012
Mary,

this is very strange. From your previous posts it appears you wrote the test in January, but are receiving the RQ almost after 5 months. I was under the impression that you get the RQ on the spot, or after just a few weeks.
Now it means you can never be sure what is going to happen till you get the letter for the oath!

FK

Mary Chad said:
Update.. I received RQ today dated May 07, 45 days to submit docs...my question,,,they never asked for US border
report just cbsa report...should i only submit the travel history? does any one know how to request highway report

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's correct, they usually give RQ's on spot or within 4-7 weeks of test, but they wasted 5 months in my
case, i still don't get it who called me from CIC and why in Feb 2012, never left messege, never tried calling my cell
or work number, how can one answer home phone in morning if working full time

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
Hi
Good news for the people who wrote their test in start of March they soon get their oath letters. Bcaz my another friend wrote her test on 21st or 27th Feb 2012 and this week she got letter and her oath is on 19th May 2012. So be patient and in one or two weeks u get ur letters. GOOD LUCK

IBM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
Mary Chad said:
Hello Mary,

Did they ask you to submit all documents along with CBSA report? or just CBSA report.

Thank you
IBM.

Alex7373

Apr 5, 2012
Called CIC call center today evening, call Center agent told me "Mississauga office working on scheduling your ceremony date. You will be notified when and where?" I hope this is the situation and I get the invitation letter soon...The caveat, you get different answer every time you call :)

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IBM they asked me to submit supporting
Documents to each asked question more
Like I have to guess what they want, I m
Surprised they never gave me any checklist
My friend received chk list in her RQ
So I will submit whatever docs I can
Gather in given time....CBSA report is
Mentioned in one question no us report
Again I have a blank passport and one
Trip record in CBSA report for 2004,,,
I called CBSA lady was very nice i requested
If they can provide accounting docs fot
The taxes i paid on border 2008 day trip
Lets see... Extremely frustrating

vadimus

May 15, 2012
Today my wife is taking the exam at the Glen Erin office.

While talking to a CIC rep she was told, that as a full-time student (PhD at University of Toronto) she has a problem for obtaining the citizenship, according to recent, 2 weeks old change in citizenship regulations.
Besides, the rep was rude and acting very negatively, the threatened my wife. This "professional" even does not know what PhD is!

So 2 quick questions:
1. Have anyone heard anything regarding this change in citizenship regulations?
2. How can we submit a complaint for this person?

Thanks!

BTW For the statistics I took the test there in Glen Erin on the end of January, and have already taken the oath at the end of April.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Hello vadimus....I have gone thru the cic website but unable to find any new citizenship regulation other than th proposed one which is yet to be implemented (English Language Test)......as far as the CIC agent is concerned, I guess you can contact your local MP....I dont know if this work...But normally they can also get the information on immigration and citizenship file upon the request of the applicant....
King Maker

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I met with legal adviser and came to know, CIC is giving out RQ's ton's a day... they are already slow and back logged,
how will they manage? so sad