+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

RS1989

Dec 8, 2020
You are in safe hands. Scarborough office is great. Heard really good words about them. My brother got the certificate in 7 days (normal processing). That was in October.

Ottawa office is the worst ever ever.
What about going to the office and ask for pick up?

Bc_1221

Mar 22, 2021
Citizenship certificate comes from local office?
its been almost a week since my application was closed . Still waiting for citizenship certificate.

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
Today marks the completion of 2 weeks. No certificate yet. Oath completed on 24th, status closed on portal on 25th Nov. Mississauga office.

Nwyqweh

Nov 26, 2021
Ottawa office is the worst. I did the oath oct 13 and nothing yet
My file was closed Oct 17 and i sent them a tons of emails ! No reply
Ottawa office: Oath on October 22, file closed on October 25, no certificate yet.
Talked to client support for Citizenship and Immigration, and they said I have to contact Ottawa office. Ottawa office does not respond to my e-mails.

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Mississauga applicants
Nov 27th ceremony
Nov 29 file closed
Dec 9 received certificates

FYI- if u haven't received certificates in 6 weeks time email the office back where you sent the oath signed forms.

Reactions: Bunzie25

aaq94

Sep 26, 2021
Mississauga applicants
Nov 27th ceremony
Nov 29 file closed
Dec 9 received certificates

FYI- if u haven't received certificates in 6 weeks time email the office back where you sent the oath signed forms.
Did you do urgent processing?

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
I was told that my certificate will be mailed to me by Purolator. It's 10 km from the local IRCC office to my home and I think will receive the mail the next day. Can anyone who received Purolator mail of certificate share their experience?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was told that my certificate will be mailed to me by Purolator. It's 10 km from the local IRCC office to my home and I think will receive the mail the next day. Can anyone who received Purolator mail of certificate share their experience?
What's your local office?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emailed the Scarborough office and told them that I need my certificate urgently after the oath ceremoy.
Unfortunately, they are NOT open for certificate pick up but they said that they can send the certificate the next day with Purolator.

Anyone knows how long it takes for the mail to be deliveed by Purolator. I am 10km far from the Scarborough office.
Was your application closed the next day after the ceremony? I didn't ask for urgent process for the certificate but I did mention that I may travel in January when sending back the signed form after the creamery. My application was closed on the same day but it says updated one day after the ceremony in the system.

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Was your application closed the next day after the ceremony? I didn't ask for urgent process for the certificate but I did mention that I may travel in January when sending back the signed form after the creamery. My application was closed on the same day but it says updated one day after the ceremony in the system.
will have to check the status the next business day after the oath ceremony.