+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
acording to my calculation certificate only takes a few days its been weeks for us guys i am just scared that it should not delay the new certificate process for us guys if it is genuinely lost thats all

HuseinMas

Nov 27, 2021
Hello to all! I took my oath on Nov.22 and asked the clerk to send my certificate soonest, however, she was agreed & told me that she will send it the next day but unfortunately 7 days have been passed since the oath, I did not get the certificate yet! Anyone has got the certificate with same timeline?
TIA
Ottawa office i did the oath Oct 13 and havent received the certificate yet

• Wow
Reactions: wstrn24

HuseinMas

Nov 27, 2021
It took almost 6 weeks to receive my certificate. If Calgary office work with the same speed as Ottawa, it will be your Christmas gift. No need to contact them yet.
Ottawa office is the worst. I did the oath oct 13 and nothing yet
My file was closed Oct 17 and i sent them a tons of emails ! No reply

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
thats a big concern. If your file is closed means the certificate was printed on Oct 17th. It’s very unlikely that Canada Post will take that long

Reactions: HuseinMas

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
emailed the Scarborough office and told them that I need my certificate urgently after the oath ceremoy.
Unfortunately, they are NOT open for certificate pick up but they said that they can send the certificate the next day with Purolator.

Anyone knows how long it takes for the mail to be deliveed by Purolator. I am 10km far from the Scarborough office.

Suh1756

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
That's ridiculous. Unless if it is lost I don't think Canada post will take that long do deliver something. This could be a case of negligence from the Ottawa office where they closed out the application but never mailed out the certificate.

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
any one from Niagara Falls ON CANADA and windsor took oath on 17th and still waiting for certificte? my tracker closed on nov 19th i am really really getting worried

aaq94

Sep 26, 2021
emailed the Scarborough office and told them that I need my certificate urgently after the oath ceremoy.
Unfortunately, they are NOT open for certificate pick up but they said that they can send the certificate the next day with Purolator.

Anyone knows how long it takes for the mail to be deliveed by Purolator. I am 10km far from the Scarborough office.
what's their email?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada

You are in safe hands. Scarborough office is great. Heard really good words about them. My brother got the certificate in 7 days (normal processing). That was in October.

Ottawa office is the worst ever ever.

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
Nov 27th oath Ceremony from Mississauga, Did you guys receive the certificate?
File was closed Nov 29th.
Mine was 24 Nov (Mississauga Office). No certificate yet.