+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

oboyzee

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Anyone has experience with MB/SK office? Oath done May 8th tracker still in progress no certificate received
Mate same here MB/SK.
Gave my oath ceremony on the 8th May, still waiting for my certificate. Called the lazy IRCC MB/SK. There response was that my certificate has been printed out and will be sent to me within the 6weeks time frame. Like WTF is wrong with this people? Are they happy to just print and keep the certificate with them or what?

• Haha
Reactions: iceberg82

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Mate same here MB/SK.
Gave my oath ceremony on the 8th May, still waiting for my certificate. Called the lazy IRCC MB/SK. There response was that my certificate has been printed out and will be sent to me within the 6weeks time frame. Like WTF is wrong with this people? Are they happy to just print and keep the certificate with them or what?
Unbelievable

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Friends, quick question - what should be the next steps once we have Canada passport ?

Surrender Indian passport?
Apply for OCI or e-Visa?

Can we apply for e-visa without surrendering Indian passport?

Telemonster

Aug 29, 2021
Just found out a big brown envelope sitting outside appartement. 1 week from virtual oath. Inside three pages. Letter from Prime Minister is printed on the real fancy brown paper. Citizenship Certificate and a letter from Minister IRCC both printed on white paper. Vancouver, BC

Reactions: abhcan and bulls23