+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Which office?
Edmonton office. I called IRCC few days ago. They said My certificate was delivered on May 18th from Vancouver. However, My envelope shows it is from Edmonton and sent it on May 23rd. I think IRCC call centre is useless.

oboyzee

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Edmonton office. I called IRCC few days ago. They said My certificate was delivered on May 18th from Vancouver. However, My envelope shows it is from Edmonton and sent it on May 23rd. I think IRCC call centre is useless.
Very useless and bunch of disorganized people. Mate!!! The just mess around and don't do fuck all in there various departments. I had my oath on the 8th of May, MB/SK. Still yet to receive my certificate. Couple days ago, I called IRCC office and there response was my certificate has been printed out and will be mailed out to me within the 6weeks Time frame to deliver the citizenship grant certificate. And I thought to myself, Lol so they just printed out my certificate and kept it there for themselves or what? I still can't phantom that response.
And this is One of reason why I was so mad when they were picketing for a raise, bunch of lazy people clamoring for our tax dollars they don't deserve. On the other hand, I have a friend of mine whom have since received his certificate but his Tracker is still in progress for over a week now.:D:D

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
The ceremony took place on May 18th ( online Calgary) . Still the tracker shows -in progress.
Should I be worried now?

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Just found out a big brown envelope sitting outside appartement. 1 week from virtual oath. Inside three pages. Letter from Prime Minister is printed on the real fancy brown paper. Citizenship Certificate and a letter from Minister IRCC both printed on white paper. Vancouver, BC
are you based in BC as well or out of province?

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
It's strange. My office is Vancouver. It's not clear why, but the oath online was from the Calgary office. On May 18th. And still Oath -In progress.

oboyzee

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Anyone has experience with MB/SK office? Oath done May 8th tracker still in progress no certificate received
Called IRCC today, finally the said My certificate was mailed out yesterday.
Hopefully I get it tomorrow or by the end of this week, I'm so happy not to deal with IRCC again. Mate did you receive your certificate yet?

Reactions: bulls23

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
same here done my oath on 15th afternoon with MB/SK office; case closed on May 20; waiting for certificate coming to Vancouver still.
Same here oath done on May 15 with MB/SK and closed on May 20. Still waiting for certificate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: oboyzee

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Called IRCC today, finally the said My certificate was mailed out yesterday.
Hopefully I get it tomorrow or by the end of this week, I'm so happy not to deal with IRCC again. Mate did you receive your certificate yet?
No I did email the local office and got 6 weeks story. So I guess I am waiting patiently.

Alex30

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Did someone take part in the online ceremony on May 18th?( Calgary )
Are there any updates to the tracker?