+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

oshi787

Feb 21, 2023
Yellow A4 size envelope with CAD 1.94 printed stamp. "Handle with care. Do not bend" was printed on the envelope.
Was delivered to building concierge instead of dropping in mailbox.
that was so helpful hopefuly they also deliver at the conceirge instead of mail box am still waiting for the certificate they dispatched on 17 feb regular still havnt received it.

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Is there anyone in Vancouver that attended MB SK oath? how long did it take to receive the certificate after the application closed on the tracker?

Jina2022

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Is there anyone in Vancouver that attended MB SK oath? how long did it take to receive the certificate after the application closed on the tracker?
Mine was alsoMBSK,on February 22,when did your application get closed on the tracker?

sdharan21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2022
Yellow A4 size envelope with CAD 1.94 printed stamp. "Handle with care. Do not bend" was printed on the envelope.
Was delivered to building concierge instead of dropping in mailbox.
ours is a community Mailbox. Not sure how they will deliver
Thank you so much for replying :)

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Hi Everyone, I got scheduled for a virtual oath ceremony on 21st of March. The invitation came from Niagara Falls office. I might have travel plans, and order to speed things up for passport issuance, does any one knows if the visa office allows in person pick up for the certificate ?

Reactions: sdharan21

sdharan21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2022
Hi Everyone, I got scheduled for a virtual oath ceremony on 21st of March. The invitation came from Niagara Falls office. I might have travel plans, and order to speed things up for passport issuance, does any one knows if the visa office allows in person pick up for the certificate ?
Best is to talk to the officer who registers you in during the Oath.

Reactions: messiry

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Hey guys, is there a phone number we can call to follow up about our certificates?

I had my ceremony on Feb 15 and my tracker is still in progress, no certificate received yet.