+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Virtual oath SCR Feb 16th PM. Certificate arrived today and I live DT Toronto.

They said in the ceremony if we sent our oath form by 3pm they will complete in the system the same day and mail out the next, which they did.

blaiseVisa

Feb 15, 2023

They said in the ceremony if we sent our oath form by 3pm they will complete in the system the same day and mail out the next, which they did.
fantastic information, this is Scabourough, right?

Reactions: LES1910

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013

When did your tracker close?

oshi787

Feb 21, 2023

Wow congrats, my oath was also on 16 feb let me check my mail too

Reactions: LES1910

oshi787

Feb 21, 2023
seems like scarbrough office sending certificate fast my status also changed next day to close hopefully i got my certificate soon too

Divneet

Feb 24, 2023
Hi
I applied for my citizenship from bc and now I have received the invite for oath?
Can I take the oath in Toronto and can I apply for citizenship certificate and passport in Toronto?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I applied for my citizenship from bc and now I have received the invite for oath?
Can I take the oath in Toronto and can I apply for citizenship certificate and passport in Toronto?
Sure you do.