AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Yeah, this clerk can't even stand by her own words. She is the one who lost the oath form first for 3 weeks and it was nowhere found. She also ignored both of my expedited urgent request (with proper proof) to send it by tracking number. Both of them outright ignored. Now she is not accepting my solemn declaration either 3 months after oath.
I am getting some strong anti immigrant racist vibes/feelings from this particular clerk at Winnipeg office the way she has behaved since the very beginning of my oath. I wish I really really wish I had some proof
So bad you have to go through this. Hopefully you will get it soon. Then just move on and do the next steps.

Cevapi

Aug 20, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
Jan 05 Oath (Virtual / Calgary)
Jan 12 Ecas complete
Jan 13 Tracker closed
Waiting for certificate

Daasnamher

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Certificate received Jan 13
Oath Jan 10 2023
Asked the officer that I needed the certificate on an urgent basis as I work in the US. I was told to reply on the same oath email stating the reason and add any supporting documentation.

I attached my employment verification letter along with the signed oath form after oath on Jan 10th. Urgent request was approved and got the certificate today.

Reactions: fbs404 and sentraj

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
Did you get the other one? I haven’t yet got I, took oath on December 14th through Niagra falls.
Forgot to post update. Turns out both certificates were in the same envelope. It was confusing because the envelope was not addressed to the primary applicant, so we had initially assumed that they got separated.

surbee

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
my office is vancouver too but it was the MB SK office did the ceremony on Jan 4 with me and i have not received the certificate yet
Hello @baimmeb , Can you please update once you receive the certificate ? I had my oath on Jan 12th (MB SK office) and even my tracker has not been updated.

surbee

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Yeah, this clerk can't even stand by her own words. She is the one who lost the oath form first for 3 weeks and it was nowhere found. She also ignored both of my expedited urgent request (with proper proof) to send it by tracking number. Both of them outright ignored. Now she is not accepting my solemn declaration either 3 months after oath.
I am getting some strong anti immigrant racist vibes/feelings from this particular clerk at Winnipeg office the way she has behaved since the very beginning of my oath. I wish I really really wish I had some proof
Sorry to hear about your issues, @warrior30 . What were the clerk initials when you sent your oath form ?

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Any progress?

tmonde

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone who recently received Notice to appear for Oath Ceremony via Zoom confirm if you have Zoom Meeting passcode provided or just Zoom ID and no password?

thanks

tmonde

Jul 10, 2017
Passcode is also provided in the ceremony letter.
my letter from april 2022 had zoom ID passcode.

new one I received yesterday is missing the code (Blank)

just wanted to hear from someone who got it very recently to confirm.

i waiting 9 months to receive new notice for Oath as I couldn’t make it first time.
Don’t wanna risk it and not being able to join the meeting if they forgot to include the passcode…

Not sure what to do; email them back?!

Last edited: