Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
my letter from april 2022 had zoom ID passcode.

new one I received yesterday is missing the code (Blank)

just wanted to hear from someone who got it very recently to confirm.

i waiting 9 months to receive new notice for Oath as I couldn’t make it first time.
Don’t wanna risk it and not being able to join the meeting if they forgot to include the passcode…

Not sure what to do; email them back?!
My oath was on Jan 05 and we had the passcode in the pdf letter.

NxBxS

Jun 24, 2019
Certificate received Jan 13
Oath Jan 10 2023
Asked the officer that I needed the certificate on an urgent basis as I work in the US. I was told to reply on the same oath email stating the reason and add any supporting documentation.

I attached my employment verification letter along with the signed oath form after oath on Jan 10th. Urgent request was approved and got the certificate today.
Was it mailed or emailed to you?

Nov 28, 2022
Hello @startcanada236 , was the certificate mailed after the file status indicated closed on online tracker ?
Hi, It was mailed. The on line portal turns to in progress for language, prohibitions and physical presence and oath ceremony went back to not started.
the other tracker is up to date and says my application is complete and I became permanent resident of Canada.
I got my Canadian passport as well

Reactions: surbee

surbee

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, It was mailed. The on line portal turns to in progress for language, prohibitions and physical presence and oath ceremony went back to not started.
the other tracker is up to date and says my application is complete and I became permanent resident of Canada.
I got my Canadian passport as well
Thanks and Great news.

Amr0000

Oct 18, 2021
Dec 20 oath
Dec 23 oath completed
Dec 27 file closed
certificate not received

I called IRCC today and they said they didn't send my certificate yet and to call back if not received by Feb 1st!!
Jan 20th .... no certificate yet! it has been 1 month now! I really hate IRCC for doing this to me!! I need to travel soon

Kellytongtong

Jan 23, 2023
Did anyone else recently receive certificate ? It would be helpful if you can share the timeline
I took the oath ceremony on January 4. Called IRCC today and they told me that my certificate was mailed out on January 19.
Applied online in Vancouver
Ceremony office SK MB

Guys try to call IRCC and don’t lose hope!

Kellytongtong

Jan 23, 2023
I took the oath ceremony on January 4. Called IRCC today and they told me that my certificate was mailed out on January 19.
Applied online in Vancouver
Ceremony office SK MB

Guys try to call IRCC and don’t lose hope!
And they predict that my mail should be here anytime late this week or early next week.