+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Thanks for replying but I am disagreeing with your both points. Firstly, I did not ask to anyone here to analyse that I am qualifying for urgent processing or not ? because I know already that I am qualifying for urgent processing. I just requested to write down the draft for me on based on two points which I mentioned in my above comments.

1- No one know your situation. " Situation has already been mentioned in my above post , Mom is Sick and Have job offer ". What other situation you are talking about ? I am asking for a draft based on the said two points.

2- I am Disagreeing with your argument regarding job that every one has job here in Canada and in US. Its not necessary that every one has job in US or here in Canada. Lot of professionals are jobless here including me or they are doing odd(other than their profession) jobs. Secondly, the link you shared, I guess you did not read properly. Please read it again and specially read the first point where it says " Apply for a job" . I am copying the actual wording below from The website . It clearly says that you are eligible if you are applying for a job and for that you need Canadian Citizenship.

To apply for urgent processing, you must be eligible to apply for citizenship and have an emergency, such as:

• needing Canadian citizenship to:
    • apply for a job
    • avoid losing your job
    • go to a Canadian school, college or university
  • needing to travel because of death or serious illness in your family and you can’t get a passport in your current nationality
  • receiving a successful Federal Court decision on an appeal on a previous application for citizenship
I guess we should not create the false or unacquainted comments here to avoid confusion.
If you are so confident, why don't you do it yourself? Why asking for help, when you seem to know it all?

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for replying but I am disagreeing with your both points. Firstly, I did not ask to anyone here to analyse that I am qualifying for urgent processing or not ? because I know already that I am qualifying for urgent processing. I just requested to write down the draft for me on based on two points which I mentioned in my above comments.

1- No one know your situation. " Situation has already been mentioned in my above post , Mom is Sick and Have job offer ". What other situation you are talking about ? I am asking for a draft based on the said two points.

2- I am Disagreeing with your argument regarding job that every one has job here in Canada and in US. Its not necessary that every one has job in US or here in Canada. Lot of professionals are jobless here including me or they are doing odd(other than their profession) jobs. Secondly, the link you shared, I guess you did not read properly. Please read it again and specially read the first point where it says " Apply for a job" . I am copying the actual wording below from The website . It clearly says that you are eligible if you are applying for a job and for that you need Canadian Citizenship.

To apply for urgent processing, you must be eligible to apply for citizenship and have an emergency, such as:

• apply for a job
    • avoid losing your job
  • needing to travel because of death or serious illness in your family and you can’t get a passport in your current nationality
  • receiving a successful Federal Court decision on an appeal on a previous application for citizenship
I guess we should not create the false or unacquainted comments here to avoid confusion.
Thanks for your comment. I don't care if you disagree with my points, I can comment whatever I think right and you don't have to agree with me. Of course I can analyse the way I want. Public forum is completely unreliable place to expect reliable answers. You can not expect reliable answer from forum, you get only opinion and should appreciate the opinion.

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013

• apply for a job
    • avoid losing your job
You will not get a draft from anyone here because you are arrogant and condescending. Better still, write the draft yourself!

Reactions: N_Shine and SJ2013

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
Urgent

Friends,
I am going through two situations and I want to apply for urgent process. Could you please help here
1- My Mom is sick and I need to travel
2- I have very good job opportunity in US and I Can only secure that through TN status

Can anyone write a brief draft with impressive wording ? As I am not sure what to write and how to write?. I shall be very thankful to you guys.
Like it or not, these reasons probably do not qualify for urgent processing. So it would be very difficult for anyone to offer a draft that is likely to help.

A job opportunity in the U.S. FOR SURE WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR URGENT PROCESSING. (Doubt this if you like, but this is about as close to certain as it gets.)

The need to travel for a family illness may, in certain exceptional circumstances, qualify for urgent processing. However, ordinarily Canada does not impose any restriction on a PR's capacity to travel internationally, so as far as the Canadian government is concerned (again, with some exceptions in extraordinary situations), a PR can travel abroad without Canadian citizenship. No urgent processing of citizenship application necessary.

It appears you misunderstand or misinterpret the online information IRCC provides about when urgent processing MAY be available.

That said, usually there is NO HARM in asking for urgent processing. Usually.

But proffering a U.S. job opportunity as a reason, that seems like a bad idea. Just because there is no longer an "intent to reside in Canada" requirement does not mean IRCC personnel will not perceive this as a reason to scrutinize the applicant far more thoroughly. Risk indicators tied to the perception an applicant-is-applying-on-the-way-to-the-airport have a long history in citizenship application processing going back long before the Harper-era intent-to-reside requirement. Why should be obvious. (Motive is often a reason for suspicion.)

Reactions: SJ2013

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I need your help just wandering about this line ---We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. what does it mean? And will I get by email or regular mail? thx
Can you please advise your AOR date, as per e-cas?

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
so you never received AOR from your first application? how do you know that the AOR you got is not from the first one?
Hey I just wanted to share with you what happened with me, my application was delivered october 20th... in january after calling CIC multiple times and sending web forms i reapplied and it was delivered Jan 17th ... I got AOR on Jan 28th AFTER 3 MONTHS for the first application .... I dont know if they opened the second one and read my cover letter I cannot tell... but I was very happy to receive the AOR ...

I cannot advise you if you should re-apply or not but just wanted to share, I definitely understand your frustration ....

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IP, Waiting for Exam Invitation letter.

One question:
When I receive the email for exam invitation, will online status be updated as kind of "Exam Invitation" also?

Thank you.