May 4, 2013
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
Thanks ! :)

I went through the following tests :
http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/index.cfm
http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/
https://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice/

They're definitely useful, but reading the book thouroughly is a must. I came into one or 2 questions I haven't seen in any website.
No need to worry about the questions specific to your province, you already know who your provincial PM is. Just google the name of your lieutenant governor and you're set :)
thanks a lot, i really appreciate, i received the invite letter on Jan 11th, and the online ecase status has not been updated

August_EC

May 4, 2013
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
please update, thanks
new username: August-SK
  • Single applicant 1550 days
  • Application delivered on Oct 13, 2017
  • AOR received on Nov 14, 2017
  • In Process: December 5th, 2017
  • invitation to write the exam:Jan 11/2018 via Email from Saskatoon Immigration Office
  • Test Date: January 30th, 2018

Reactions: ChippyBoy

Paris971

Mar 12, 2017
Update plz

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 18, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 20, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 14, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 15, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 12, 2018 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
please update, thanks
new username: August-SK
  • Single applicant 1550 days
  • Application delivered on Oct 13, 2017
  • AOR received on Nov 14, 2017
  • In Process: December 5th, 2017
  • invitation to write the exam:Jan 11/2018 via Email from Saskatoon Immigration Office
  • Test Date: January 30th, 2018
Added to the sheet, Good luck

Reactions: razerblade

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Update plz

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 18, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 20, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 14, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 15, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 12, 2018 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
That was fast, congrats

optimistic6

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Hi,

I did my finger prints on Jan 10th.. checked yesterday with RCMP and they confirmed that the result was mailed to IRCC next day on Jan 11th.. so I called IRCC today to douple check and they confirmed that they received it and the system was updated "Today" that I passed this step and to wait for next step which I beleive is the test invite !
According to RCMP website; finger prints might take 3 business days or less if there is "NO MATCH" add to it the mailing process which might take another week.. So I would say in total 10 days if everything went smooth.

Guys,
Everybody needs finger prints or it is case specific ? Secondly, if someone has done finger prints previously for another purpose, and if he can request to RCMP to send it to IRCC , that will also work ?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Guys,
Everybody needs finger prints or it is case specific ? Secondly, if someone has done finger prints previously for another purpose, and if he can request to RCMP to send it to IRCC , that will also work ?
FPs are requested on a case by case basis. Not sure about the latter question. probably best to re-do them because the FP agency will need all the details on the letter that IRCC sends.

hamour80

Dec 22, 2017
Thank you so much. Please can you share the phone number for RCMP to call for a follow up? Do they need any tracking number for them to check my report?
I emailed them as I wanted a proof..
Here is the email address..
CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Make sure you refer to your finger print application number and your name in the email.
They are very quick in responses..they replied to me in 4 hours!