+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hi Guys,

I see Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton people seemed to have not yet received their Test Invite even after In process in November

From previous trends for people who received in process in July/Aug/Sept seem to be still waiting, Mississauga/Toronto seems a bit better where may be it seems around 3 months.

Any thoughts? :)
There have been a few in the October spreadsheet

Marreco

Mar 29, 2017
Hi all,

Test done! I got 20/20 and my wife, 18/20. Some days before the test my wife received a letter for fingerprints (January 10th). That`s weird because usually they ask for the fingerprints before the test invite. Fingerprints were taken on January 15th.

On Saturday, January 20th, I already saw Decision Made in the website but for me only. My wife and my son statuses still show In Process.

Could some one update the spreadsheet, please?

Thanks.

Reactions: Voltron123 and hime

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
How long after status shows that correspondence sent, most likely the fingerprint request, did you receive the actual letter? It saus they send the letter January 19, last Friday? How long will it take to receive it?

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Hi all,

Test done! I got 20/20 and my wife, 18/20. Some days before the test my wife received a letter for fingerprints (January 10th). That`s weird because usually they ask for the fingerprints before the test invite. Fingerprints were taken on January 15th.

On Saturday, January 20th, I already saw Decision Made in the website but for me only. My wife and my son statuses still show In Process.

Thanks.
I thought Montreal was slowwwww!? Congrats!

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
How long after status shows that correspondence sent, most likely the fingerprint request, did you receive the actual letter? It saus they send the letter January 19, last Friday? How long will it take to receive it?
It is usually sent by canada post so 3-5 days.

Communities

Dec 18, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks.
How did you prepared for the test

mamood

Jan 5, 2018
I did my test today. It was easy and not tricky at all! I was actually expecting harder questions, so I prepared too much for it. I stayed about two hours at the location. I was almost the last in the interview. The officer asked about my work and if there are some gaps during my residence and reasons for that, and reason for leaving Canada for a few weeks. He also asked if I wish to have the oath ceremony with my family who applied later separately. Hopefully it is almost done.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
ID: PERERA
From Oakville
App Delivered: Oct' 19
AOR: Nov' 28
In Process: Jan' 07, 2018

Test Invite: Jan' 22, 2018