Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi everyone
I have submitted my application on December and received an invitation for test on march 20 but my online ECAS system is not updated to in process yet. Whenever I check it doesn't bring up anything but an error. Is it normal??!
welcome to the forum! can you please provide details of your timeline - cant find you on the tracker.
app sent date
app received date
IP date ( only can be found on ECAS)

You may be the first of the Dec applicants to get a test invite. Is your application under urgent processing?

anasja2000

Star Member
May 17, 2017
When it says Your Application is in process, does it mean it's already sent to IRCC local office or still in Sydney

Manc123

Mar 12, 2018
Hello everyone - my application is currently in process however i believe that i submitted wrong dates for my current address - instead of May i put April - what's the process when this happen - do i have to submit a new application?

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
I requested my file through the Access to Information and Privacy Act, it's been over 31 days and still nothing. I've been trying to locate a contact number, no luck.

Called CIC but there is no option for this type of request. Does anyone in this forum know the contact # for this type of request?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello

Got citizenship test date

its on 5th April @ 8:17 am. Please update "badar14"

Thanks

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys

Question
I was checking my ecas status, (i'm waiting Oath invitation), by mistake i clicked in to Change address, I tried to exit, but when i logged in again the system continue in the page of change address, so, i wrote again the same addres in order to continue and see my status.

Do you think this could cause any problem with my oath invitation?

Thank you

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Hi Guys

Question
I was checking my ecas status, (i'm waiting Oath invitation), by mistake i clicked in to Change address, I tried to exit, but when i logged in again the system continue in the page of change address, so, i wrote again the same addres in order to continue and see my status.

Do you think this could cause any problem with my oath invitation?

Thank you
Hi i had same thing this morning. I also was trying to log out without changing but it was not letting me do that without updating new mailing address. so i did put same address again.

i remember when we had document verification, the officer thought that i had apartment number and i clarified that it is house number. so she wrote with pen that it is house number and not apartment. i guess that's why they are making sure the address is correct.

Free-Spirit

Mar 2, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Please update! Free-Spirit row 481
Test invite 26th Feb 2018
Test date 8th March 2018 (Got 20/20 in the test)
Oath date will be 6th Apr 2018 (They gave me the date in advance because I had received a questionnaire and because of that I can choose my Oath date from there available dates)
Calgary office

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hello Everyone,
Please update! Free-Spirit row 481
Test invite 26th Feb 2018
Test date 8th March 2018 (Got 20/20 in the test)
Oath date will be 6th Apr 2018 (They gave me the date in advance because I had received a questionnaire and because of that I can choose my Oath date from there available dates)
Calgary office
updated the sheet, let us know if your ecas status changed to DM and if you got Oath letter date too. Thanks

gogogadget

Aug 12, 2014
Hey folks, submitted general application on the day off bill c-6 last year...have test on Friday... curious when it says "bring all documents" do I have to bring a copy of the actual application I submitted...? I pretty much have everything except this... Even have the receipts for the payments, passport, pr card, etc, diplomas... Also - love this site, really helped over the years for general Visa's, PR, and now Citizenship! Thanks in advance everyone!

Note for Admin(s): I would prefer to opt out of general tracking sheet used on this website, Thank you kindly.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Hey folks, submitted general application on the day off bill c-6 last year...have test on Friday... curious when it says "bring all documents" do I have to bring a copy of the actual application I submitted...? I pretty much have everything except this... Even have the receipts for the payments, passport, pr card, etc, diplomas... Also - love this site, really helped over the years for general Visa's, PR, and now Citizenship! Thanks in advance everyone!

Note for Admin(s): I would prefer to opt out of general tracking sheet used on this website, Thank you kindly.
No, you don't need to bring the application form or the checklist. You do need to bring all the originals of the documents you submitted with your application, your passports, PR card, ...

One thing that is not on the list and sometimes asked for is your health card, so do bring that.

If you have stamps in your passport(s) that are not in English or French a translation can be worthwhile to bring along. Not everyone gets asked for this. If you don't have a translation and they want it you may be asked to provide them by mail, so delaying further processing for as long as it takes to get the translations and send them in (the delay tends to not be longer than that). If they don't ask for it and you do have a translation you'll have spent some money unnecessarily. So it's your choice to make.

yezdi_in

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-01-2011
Med's Request
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-08-2013
Passport Req..
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-05-2014
Hi everyone,

1) The width of many of the columns in the appln form allows only nine letters. The remaining letters will be continued to next line which looks awkward. Is there any method to fix this or you guys left it as it is?

2)About photos- What I understand is that apart from the photograher's address and date I should write my name in CAPS on the reverse of the photo. Should I sign also there? I was confused because Costco's photo has a line for "Guarantor's signature" on the back

3)For Q.17 (c) Quebec's Perm List of Electors- Request for authorization- Since I am not a resident of Quebec shall I mark "No", since there is no optiion to write N/A?

Thanks