+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks

How about the dates, should she use new dates starting today with today calculator
or the old application should be fine and she include the letter she received in regards the printing error?
What does the letter that was included with the returned application say she should do?

Usually you're allowed to provide the missing information and resubmit the same application, but depending on what she did wrong she may need to redo part or all of a form, which in turn will determine if she can submit the same forms or not.

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
What does the letter that was included with the returned application say she should do?

Usually you're allowed to provide the missing information and resubmit the same application, but depending on what she did wrong she may need to redo part or all of a form, which in turn will determine if she can submit the same forms or not.
It was a simple printing error, that one line in the application wasn't clear because of the ink
the letter just highlighted the missing line to be included,
so in this case , she can just print the old forms and resend it ? and to include the letter that she received ?

Voltron123

Oct 27, 2017
Hi everyone,
Has anyone been asked to obtain "Provincial/Territorial Personal Health Claim Summary" as part of the notorious "Quality Assurance Exercise? If yes, how many weeks does it take to get this summary?

I requested this document from RAMQ (Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec) more than a month ago and still no news. I collected all other supporting documents but because of this missing document, I can't submit my file.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
Has anyone been asked to obtain "Provincial/Territorial Personal Health Claim Summary" as part of the notorious "Quality Assurance Exercise? If yes, how many weeks does it take to get this summary?

I requested this document from RAMQ (Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec) more than a month ago and still no news. I collected all other supporting documents but because of this missing document, I can't submit my file.
I can't answer your question about RAMQ's lack of response, but if you do not receive an answer soon do get in touch with IRCC to let them know you are waiting for the RAMQ.

IRCC can extend your deadline, waive that specific requirement, or ask you to send what you have (and then submit the RAMQ report once you receive it) so they can start processing your application. Keeping them informed gives them the opportunity to make that choice (and ensures you won't get in trouble for not responding within the expected time frame).

Reactions: Voltron123

Voltron123

Oct 27, 2017
I can't answer your question about RAMQ's lack of response, but if you do not receive an answer soon do get in touch with IRCC to let them know you are waiting for the RAMQ.

IRCC can extend your deadline, waive that specific requirement, or ask you to send what you have (and then submit the RAMQ report once you receive it) so they can start processing your application. Keeping them informed gives them the opportunity to make that choice (and ensures you won't get in trouble for not responding within the expected time frame).
Thank you for the reply. It's a very good idea to contact IRCC and start the process without any further delay.

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Good Morning guys! And Happy International Women's Day to all Ladies on this site.:)

I brief question: is there anyone who've got a Test Invitation from Toronto since mid Feb? Seems like Toronto applicants are at least a month behind.
Bro by that margin brampton applicants should not mention anytimelines ;) lol

ajbear

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Good Morning Friends! Happy Friday! Did my test yesterday and passed with 19/20. They told me that I will get an update in 4-8 weeks.

Cheers :)

ajbear

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
I also just checked and my status changed from 'In Progress' to 'Decision Made' but no new info when you click on it. Does that mean I'm all good?

:D

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
I also just checked and my status changed from 'In Progress' to 'Decision Made' but no new info when you click on it. Does that mean I'm all good?

:D
updated, i think that is the only update you get on ecas!

nsr

Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
AOR Received.
8-01-2012(Mississauga) 28-03-2012 (buffalo)
File Transfer...
26-01-2012
Med's Request
25-07-2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2011, 26 July,2013
Interview........
July 2013-passed
Passport Req..
21-08-2013, sent on 27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06 september, 2013
LANDED..........
27 september, 2013
Hello Folks,

Status Update

Test invite: 06March
Test date: 11April
Test Centre: Surrey IRCC

Can someone pls update the spreadsheet?

aa74

Mar 9, 2018
Family of six with four minor
Applications date 03/11/2017
Applications received 06/11
AOR dated 16/12/2017 for all
IP dated 22/01/2018 for all
Still waiting No news status since then in proses .
Richmond - BC