none
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hi,

Do you have any template on what to write to the MP?

I'm from Oct 16th and after 3 unsuccessful Webforms I think is time to try something different.

I don't want to send a second application as I still think that it's sitting somewhere in Sydney. I can't believe that so many applications got lost.

Thank you,
I wrote simple email to MP, on "contact us" section on his website. He replied within 4 hours. He sent a form to fill. That form was specially designed for immigration purposes.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
This might be useful for some people (applications for children). I'm not sure if there an updated version.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0003-application-canadian-citizenship-minors-under-18-years.html

Decision

If IRCC determines your child meets all the requirements for citizenship, if the child is under 14 years of age, you will receive:

• A request for you to provide your child’s original Record of Landing (IMM 1000) and Permanent Resident Card.
  • Once these documents are received by IRCC, the citizenship certificate as well as the updated IMM 1000 will be sent by mail.
Note: If the child is 14 years of age or older or turns 14 during processing of the application and meets all the requirements for citizenship, the IRCC office notifies your child in writing of the time and place of the citizenship ceremony.

• What your child will receive:
    • Notification to appear to take the oath of citizenship
    • Certificate of Canadian Citizenship received at the ceremony after taking the oath of citizenship.
    The ceremony notice will indicate that your child must bring to the ceremony their original Record of Landing (IMM 1000) and Permanent Resident Card, if they have one.

Reactions: Dejavu18

SammyM

Nov 8, 2017
Hello, for people who received the test invite - can you provide a list of documents they have asked you to bring along?

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017
I wrote simple email to MP, on "contact us" section on his website. He replied within 4 hours. He sent a form to fill. That form was specially designed for immigration purposes.
Thank you, I sent already an email describing the whole situation. I'll see if they send me a form to fill.

Imsaurav

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
It took a long delay but at last my application has gone to ip!!

Citizenship Office: Montreal
Single
App Mailed - Oct 12, 2017
App Delivered - Oct 16, 2017
AOR Received - Nov 20, 2017
In Process - Jan 10, 2018

Thanks,

Reactions: CanadianSoonToBe

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
So we just need to take the items for which we provided photocopies right? Or do we have to take copies of the application, physical presence calculator etc.

Thank you so much for your previous response.
Well, to be safe, when the time comes I'm going to take all originals including my COPR, all expired and new passports, PR card, driver's license, health card, language proof, as well as the copy of my application that I made prior to sending it off.

Although overkill, I have also already prepared a file with all my flight tickets, boarding passes, address proofs, I94 records, NOAs in preparation for an RQ, should I get one. I will take this file along as well.

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
The process in Montreal so slowl
It took a long delay but at last my application has gone to ip!!

Citizenship Office: Montreal
Single
App Mailed - Oct 12, 2017
App Delivered - Oct 16, 2017
AOR Received - Nov 20, 2017
In Process - Jan 10, 2018

Thanks,
im in process since 5 December ( Montreal too). They r slow or too much applicants here

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
The process in Montreal so slowl

im in process since 5 December ( Montreal too). They r slow or too much applicants here
The key is to have low expectations. Expect your application to take the full 12 months before you become a Citizen. If sooner, it's bonus. That's what I'm doing. GTA is probably worse than Montreal. I won't be surprised if my Oath is next year.

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
The key is to have low expectations. Expect your application to take the full 12 months before you become a Citizen. If sooner, it's bonus. That's what I'm doing. GTA is probably worse than Montreal. I won't be surprised if my Oath is next year.
Lol ! A year from now!