+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
Sent my complete RQ with all the docs yesterday and it was received by CIC today. Fingers crossed. This is the final stage of submitting all the docs.
Hi Andrew, any advice do you have regarding the RQ and the documents to provide?
I'm starting mine tomorrow.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know buddy. if you have any specific question I can answer then I would be more than happy to help. I have sent them all the damned docs they requested. Do submit a translated passport copy even if the stamps are bilingual. I have sent all the bank statements, credit card statements, rental agreements and receipts so if you have any questions do ask.

Jaroddz said:
Hi Andrew, any advice do you have regarding the RQ and the documents to provide?
I'm starting mine tomorrow.

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jaroddz: did you get your case ATIP/ GCMS report. I guess you requested last month... Please share key details if you can....thankyou

Almost_Canadian

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
My one piece of advice to all those who are replying to RQs. Always send along a cover letter firstly informing exactly what documents are included in the envelope. And short notes on each type of document explaining points you think might be confusing. Keep in mind that a total stranger ( the CIC officer) will open your envelope and pull out a thick bunch of documents. If he/she finds a cover letter explaining what you have submitted and some notes , then how much easier will it be for him/her to proceed with the evaluation.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
FutureCanadian said:
Hi Jaroddz: did you get your case ATIP/ GCMS report. I guess you requested last month... Please share key details if you can....thankyou
I did requested it, but have not received it yet, 30 day mark was April 13,2016

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaroddz said:
I did requested it, but have not received it yet, 30 day mark was April 13,2016
i did request mine too , cut off date passed . no wonder why delayed....
Jaroddz.... they have requested pay stubs , certificate of employment , other residence related matters outside canada for the period which i have declared out.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost_Canadian said:
My one piece of advice to all those who are replying to RQs. Always send along a cover letter firstly informing exactly what documents are included in the envelope. And short notes on each type of document explaining points you think might be confusing. Keep in mind that a total stranger ( the CIC officer) will open your envelope and pull out a thick bunch of documents. If he/she finds a cover letter explaining what you have submitted and some notes , then how much easier will it be for him/her to proceed with the evaluation.
totally agreed . got the response in few days time

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
Almost_Canadian said:
100% agree.
In my case, I added a page number to each single document and provided a cover letter and Index showing the document title and related page number. I believe that did help as St Clair only took 2 months to review my full RQ (more than 600 pages) and issue a decision.

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arambi said:
100% agree.
In my case, I added a page number to each single document and provided a cover letter and Index showing the document title and related page number. I believe that did help as St Clair only took 2 months to review my full RQ (more than 600 pages) and issue a decision.
I did the same but - It's been about 4 months and I don't believe my file has been reviewed as yet.

It's definitely advisable to make it as easy as possible for the CO to go through your documents. However, I wouldn't get disheartened if they do not respond back within a few weeks / 2 months.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
I don't know buddy. if you have any specific question I can answer then I would be more than happy to help. I have sent them all the damned docs they requested. Do submit a translated passport copy even if the stamps are bilingual. I have sent all the bank statements, credit card statements, rental agreements and receipts so if you have any questions do ask.
Thanks, I'm going to start collecting the requested documents and add the cover letter as well.

Saima_Tech

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2009
Doc's Request.
10-Jan-2009
Nomination.....
19-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
29-Jan-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
13-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
17-Aug-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-May-2011
Hi all
I'm from Edmonton area
Apr 2014 applicant
Test: June 2015 (cit0520 after test)
Cit0520 form along with all supporting documents submitted 1st week of July 2015

Question: is anyone under the same timelines and haven't heard anything from cic?

Thanks!
Sam

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meet your local MP and explain your problem. MP can follow up you case with CIC.

Saima_Tech said:
Hi all
I'm from Edmonton area
Apr 2014 applicant
Test: June 2015 (cit0520 after test)
Cit0520 form along with all supporting documents submitted 1st week of July 2015

Question: is anyone under the same timelines and haven't heard anything from cic?

Thanks!
Sam

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Just got my ATIP after 2 weeks overdue, i see a new note it says: "File Assigned to officer XXXXX (T1) for review and analysis .FZ", any idea guys? is there anything in particular that i should looking to the ATIP?

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaroddz said:
Just got my ATIP after 2 weeks overdue, i see a new note it says: "File Assigned to officer XXXXX (T1) for review and analysis .FZ", any idea guys? is there anything in particular that i should looking to the ATIP?
ATIP is helpful but not at stage of CIT 520 or full RQ , this is a long process and will be handled by dedicated CO
i am waiting my ATIP as well , overdue too . contemplating the options to withdraw the application rather than going into this dilemna