+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why on residence Questionnaire do I have to provide all the entries and exits again. Thought we already provided that information to them in the citizenship application.

bloop

Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2011
AOR Received.
21/01/2012
Med's Request
14/03/2012
Med's Done....
25/05/2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
14/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/06/2012
Hey folks,

My e-cas got updated to Decision Made today. I sent in my CIT-0520 docs around end of Feb. My original office was Mississauga, but through ATIP found that it was transferred to the Montreal Citizenship office a month ago.

Hoping this is good news, and wondering how long the wait for oath is going to be. All the best to those who are still waiting.

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bloop said:
Hey folks,

My e-cas got updated to Decision Made today. I sent in my CIT-0520 docs around end of Feb. My original office was Mississauga, but through ATIP found that it was transferred to the Montreal Citizenship office a month ago.

Hoping this is good news, and wondering how long the wait for oath is going to be. All the best to those who are still waiting.
That's a good news indeed, seems Montreal office has been allocated the RQed cases and they are moving fast on them.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FutureCanadian said:
That's a good news indeed, seems Montreal office has been allocated the RQed cases and they are moving fast on them.
Indeed , my family application moved from scarborough to Montreal , RQ on File.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaroddz said:
guys, any update....
update !!!!!!!!! i answered CIT 520 with mostly all information . i received CIT 519 ?????????? 8) :mad: :-[ :-X :-\

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJGGG said:
update !!!!!!!!! i answered CIT 520 with mostly all information . i received CIT 519 ?????????? 8) :mad: :-[ :-X :-\
CIT 519?

Never heard of this one before - What are they asking of you?

EDIT: CIT 0519 is the final notice to provide the documents requested in CIT 0520

JJGGG - It looks like the documents you sent did not make it over to the office you sent them. Do you have tracking information?
Hopefully, you have a copy of the documents you sent or have them handy to make another copy to send over.

It would probably make sense to call the call centre to let them know that you did send the documents but they did not reach IRCC.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fishbone said:
CIT 519?

Never heard of this one before - What are they asking of you?

EDIT: CIT 0519 is the final notice to provide the documents requested in CIT 0520

JJGGG - It looks like the documents you sent did not make it over to the office you sent them. Do you have tracking information?
Hopefully, you have a copy of the documents you sent or have them handy to make another copy to send over.

It would probably make sense to call the call centre to let them know that you did send the documents but they did not reach IRCC.

Its too frustrating . they have received my response to CIT 520 but still insisting on some documents of employment overseas for 4 months part of the 4 years period and before settlement in canada . start loosing appetite

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FutureCanadian said:
Try getting your GCMS notes through ATIP, takes around 15 days.
mine took 50 days !!!!
anyone knows how to request FOSS records , not related to citizenshsip application but overall record of resident particularly , notes from border agents .