+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

Hope-Judge

Feb 22, 2016
Hi Andrew, i was at same situation. I got cit520 after i sent all documents one week later they sent me RQ and after sent exactly same documents which they requested on cit520 i sent, my status changed two days later DM...Now only praying and witing..

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
Guys I got a full RQ in post today. Even my wife too got a full RQ but her status shows as DM. Don't understand what is going on. 90% info was already submitted by me via CIT 0520 and now they are asking for the same info again. Well........... gathering info again.
sorry to hear that andrew7007, but just say focus and gather the requested the documents and send them., looks like i may be getting a Full RQ like you guys but i'm prepared.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All rental agreements with receipts. property papers (mortguage/ownership). bank statemements. credit card statements. colored photocopies of passports with translations with affidavit. medical visit statements. kids birth certs. marriage certs.
sudanese one said:
Can you share what documents the requested in the RQ to prepare myself a head for this shiet

YNSAFDARI

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
whats an RQ, do they even ask for all this after you have appeared for test and passed ? I had already submitted my coloured passport copies and I94 print outs, and as per the ATIP which I got i found a note by CO that i am having 1091 days physical presence (old rules of 1095)

Hope-Judge

Feb 22, 2016
Hi RQ : Residency Questionary . That requested document along Cit520 more detailed and deep digging your relavant time covering your from citizenship application date to last 5 years.

YNSAFDARI

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
though i haven't got it yet but i don't think I would have anymore documents to offer to them, as I ve already submitted so many of it along with coloured copies of my passport, i94 travel history, my kids school docs etc etc

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we really need to provide credit card statements cause I already have my bank statements for the relevant period. I called up my credit card company and they said due to taxation season the statements wont arrive before one month. Any advice?

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope-Judge did you send your credit card statements too? Tried calling up TD visa and they say there is a hefty fee plus the statements wont arrive on time. Any advise?

Hope-Judge said:
Hi Andrew, i was at same situation. I got cit520 after i sent all documents one week later they sent me RQ and after sent exactly same documents which they requested on cit520 i sent, my status changed two days later DM...Now only praying and witing..

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They want the credit card statement for the relevant period of my application which is Feb 2011 to Feb 2015 which is 4 years from my date of application. I can only get from March 2012 statements, the older statements are not available.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called up TD visa and this time I had a very cooperative young lady who showed me how to get statements for the past 4 years. But beyond that 6 months statements she would mail it to my branch here in Edmonton which costs me $ 10. That's a temporary relief. Gathering documents again and believe me its a pain. They want all the documents that I submitted with my application plus more. This is excruciating man.