+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently my file is sitting on the "Decision Ready Shelf" in St Clair - Does anyone know what that means / implies?

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where did you get this info from? I guess what it means is the elephantine task is over but just the tail end is pending. You should get a DM and a subsequent Oath pretty soon.
fishbone said:
Apparently my file is sitting on the "Decision Ready Shelf" in St Clair - Does anyone know what that means / implies?

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
Where did you get this info from? I guess what it means is the elephantine task is over but just the tail end is pending. You should get a DM and a subsequent Oath pretty soon.
From the ATIP.

I'm not sure the task is anywhere close to over yet. The notes reveal (as far as I can tell) that nobody has actually looked at my file since it reached St Clair.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
fishbone said:
From the ATIP.

I'm not sure the task is anywhere close to over yet. The notes reveal (as far as I can tell) that nobody has actually looked at my file since it reached St Clair.
Did you requested the ATIP before, and now you're comparing them and you see that the status change to "Decision Ready Shelf"?

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
FutureCanadian said:
How you got this communicated by CIC via email or by post...? Is it negligence or CO wants to meet again and discuss the case ..
through my MP, he gave me details about the case that showed me that he contacted them, now i reply to him that the i've done the test already, let's see what will be the CIC reply.

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fishbone said:
My case is apparently also on the same decision ready shelf at St.clair (moved from Mississauga) since early Feb 2016. I really don't know what does it mean. Also my ATIP surprisingly shows RQ issued in Dec2015 of which a response received by CIC in Jan 2016. I never received any RQ and so I never replied. Probably they did this as a delaying tool. I passed the test back in Dec2015 and CO told me that my residence days are good and she is satisfied. I donot know how much more to wait ??

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaroddz said:
through my MP, he gave me details about the case that showed me that he contacted them, now i reply to him that the i've done the test already, let's see what will be the CIC reply.
Have you tried getting your case ATIP to check details.

Hope-Judge

Feb 22, 2016
Hi guys, news on my file : Decision Made..... Is that possible RQ sent only two days after ecas turned Decision Made... Can i be happy?

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Hope-Judge said:
Hi guys, news on my file : Decision Made..... Is that possible RQ sent only two days after ecas turned Decision Made... Can i be happy?
Hopefully is a good news and the oath invite that you will be getting.

Hope-Judge

Feb 22, 2016
Hi Jaroddz, thank you for your positivity and wishes. We are all praying because never ever understand CO behaviors...

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Hope-Judge said:
Hi Jaroddz, thank you for your positivity and wishes. We are all praying because never ever understand CO behaviors...
Trust me the CO i had was strange that the least i can say, but stay positive.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats bro! First good news in this thread! Let positivity begin! Wishing you receive oath invite tomorrow!
Hope-Judge said:

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I got a full RQ in post today. Even my wife too got a full RQ but her status shows as DM. Don't understand what is going on. 90% info was already submitted by me via CIT 0520 and now they are asking for the same info again. Well........... gathering info again.