+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

rock841984

Mar 19, 2019
Hi All,

I have over 8 years of experience as Web developer i.e NOC 2175. I have done MSC IT (2 years) and BBA (3 years). I see Saskatchewan mentions this for NOC 2175:

"You must have completed a minimum three-year program in computer science, information technology, computer science systems, or a related discipline in integrated multimedia or computing science."

As I have only 2 years in IT education (MSC IT) while 3 in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), I cannot get the license required for SINP? Can someone help me here?

chetan123

Nov 10, 2019
I want to do SINP file in NOC 2175. But I don't know how to get AITP in CIPS. I have done Bachelor's in Computer Application (BCA) from India. It is a 3 year undergraduate program. I have a related field work experience of 1.5 year. I even don't know whether I have to do accreditation or not. So please let me know how to deal with this if anyone is gone through the process.

Jennirex

Sep 3, 2019
Also whether ICAS reports are course by course?
Did you do yours in ICAS?
I had my ECA for immigration in ICAS, but i couldn't find option to upgrade to course-by-course.
Does anyone here done it in ICAS and got the course-by-course evaluation report?
Thanks!

rock841984

Mar 19, 2019
Did you do yours in ICAS?
I had my ECA for immigration in ICAS, but i couldn't find option to upgrade to course-by-course.
Does anyone here done it in ICAS and got the course-by-course evaluation report?
Thanks!

You will have to email them. They will ask for additional $200 payment for Post secondary comprehensive assessment which is course by course.

rkaur2013

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys, I am not able to clear the code of ethics exam version A. I want to know what if we are not able to clear the exam in three attempts?

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi Experts,
1. My question is, CIPS certification issued NOC basis or not, more... are they evaluate under specific code for ex 2174, 2173 etc.
2. Please mail me sample application form (with BOK code), coz currentle i am strggling with filling the form (2174 is my NOC).. Please mail to madura80@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Jennirex

Sep 3, 2019
Hey guys, I am not able to clear the code of ethics exam version A. I want to know what if we are not able to clear the exam in three attempts?
if you're not able to pass version A, you can take version B. if still not able to pass version B, you can take version C and you can retake version C again and again

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
CIPS - ISP Path
Under NOC 2174 do I need to show the all the BOK codes ? or are there mandatory element for 2174.
If yes, Please mentioned neceesary BOK Codes:
  1. Architecture
  2. Networks
  3. Databases
  4. OO Programming
  5. Project Management
  6. Service Management
  7. Software Engineering
  8. Systems Analysis
  9. Systems Design
  10. The Internet and the WWW

vichauhan

Sep 3, 2018
As we need to provide reference letter for the last 2 years work for applying CIPS certificate from our employer. Can anybody help me, what is the alternative if the employer is not ready to give reference letter.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hey Guys. PLS GUIDE - I am trying to fill up the CIPS application for licensure. In one of the fields it asks for Current CIPS membership number. Does it mean I need to first apply for membership, get a membership number and then go for licensure application? Is membership mandatory or can licensure application automatically make me a member? This CIPS site is too confusing. Fyi, my NOC is 2173 and I have Bachelors and masters in IT from India which I need to get evaluated course by course I know. But I need help to start with the first point please

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
NEED HELP PLS - ISP application has below steps:
I.S.P. Requirements and Application:

1 - Current CIPS Membership

2 - Certification Application Review Fee Payment

3 - Pass the CIPS Ethics Exam

4 - At least 1,000 hours of IT work experience in last 12 months

5 - References for last 2 years

6 - I.S.P. Application - Select one of the routes below: there are two routes.
MY QUESTION IS: is CIPS membership mandatory before certification application? So I need to pay membership fee of CAD235 for Saskatchewan and then separate fee for application review (step 2 above)? Please someone throw some light.

Jennirex

Sep 3, 2019
NEED HELP PLS - ISP application has below steps:
I.S.P. Requirements and Application:

1 - Current CIPS Membership

2 - Certification Application Review Fee Payment

3 - Pass the CIPS Ethics Exam

4 - At least 1,000 hours of IT work experience in last 12 months

5 - References for last 2 years

6 - I.S.P. Application - Select one of the routes below: there are two routes.
MY QUESTION IS: is CIPS membership mandatory before certification application? So I need to pay membership fee of CAD235 for Saskatchewan and then separate fee for application review (step 2 above)? Please someone throw some light.
You have to be a member first