+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

Teji93

Dec 20, 2017
Not yet. My application lasts almost 4 months after Nov 1st when got the confirmation email from CIPS. Hope next few days any news coming
My Certification amount deducted last week [15 March]. but no update further till now.
Date of application submitted: 25 OCT 2017

jennifer w

Nov 4, 2017
My Certification amount deducted last week [15 March]. but no update further till now.
Date of application submitted: 25 OCT 2017
Same as me, mine was also deducted on that day, but seems there will be another fee, membership’s(350), maybe when certificate is approved.

Reactions: Teji93

hemangdk

Mar 26, 2018
I have cleared COE and got certificate. Now applying for ISP and i need Reference letter.
Do any one have the format ? Can i proceed for the same as an affidavit ?

mohammedyahya

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Jeddah
Hi All

I am applying for I.S.P Education and Experience route.

I already have my experience letter with all the information needed. But, I want to keep the original one for me because I have only one copy. Can I send them a notarized copy instead?

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hi All

I am applying for I.S.P Education and Experience route.

I already have my experience letter with all the information needed. But, I want to keep the original one for me because I have only one copy. Can I send them a notarized copy instead?
You just need to send them scan copy of all your documents.

bhargav57

Apr 19, 2017
Yes you have to create new application for upgrading the report. Continue the steps as you done for getting the eca report earlier.
Hello experts,
Could you please tell me after creating new application do I need to send it to their address?
I mean it shows my address only so I heard that I need to send them.
Could you please tell me at what address I need to send?
Many thanks in advance

cicLuxor

Apr 16, 2018
Quick question L&G,

I am being required to produce a CIPS license as part of my Saskatchewan job-in-demand application.

I have 10+ years IT experience, do you think it is safe to apply for AITP certification since it requires less documentation (just two sponsors) rather than ITCP?

Anyone will an estimated timeframe on how long it takes to get these licenses?

Regards,

Reactions: soniya26