+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO - ALL PNP APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE (Preparing Package, Apply, AOR, Transfer)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
My Friend,
All things we are talking about these days and those news always make us exited because Canadian immigration system never work on FIFO (First In Fist Out) basis and sometime they work on LIFO(Last In First Out) Basis! ;) ;D

That's the answer to your question! And absolutely it is a golden key for you to reach Canada on your scheduled time and your wish will come true to be new years holiday in Canada! :p

VIVA LIFO!!! :p :p :p

Hahhaha well said VictorPapa.... I'm truest hoping to spend my new years holiday in Canada... ;D
I'm hoping LIFO ;)

About CIC work pattern I think they must have a own working pattern and thus, sometime they handpick some NOC for quick processing.

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
Victor JI hello, my timeline is Cio received applications:----19 jan 2015. XEP file no. :----------15April 2015 File transfer NDVO :------ 3 June 2015 , MR. :--- waiting, waiting, still waiting. ECAS SHOWS only :---- Application received. What u think about MR .

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhcanada1 said:
Victor JI hello, my timeline is Cio received applications:----19 jan 2015. XEP file no. :----------15April 2015 File transfer NDVO :------ 3 June 2015 , MR. :--- waiting, waiting, still waiting. ECAS SHOWS only :---- Application received. What u think about MR .
Application received by CIO on 19 Jan
XEP on 15 April
When did you receive EP?(It should be from 13 to 19 May ?)
File Transfer to NDVO on 3 June

MR is related to your In Process. When they start processing your application (It Shows in ECAS: "We Start processing your application on...") then after that you will receive medical request within next 1 month. These days there were cases same to you they went from Application received to In Process within 1 months after file transfer and received Medical 1 months later and it means you can hear very good news and receive your medical request within next 1.5 Months from now.

Mykee

Jun 3, 2015
Good day, i would like to ask if after i paid my RPRF fee online and received proof of payment, what will i do next? I still have my Medical exam in a few days. Should i submit the proof of payment at the Canadian Embassy in Manila or just email it to them?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Mykee said:
Good day, i would like to ask if after i paid my RPRF fee online and received proof of payment, what will i do next? I still have my Medical exam in a few days. Should i submit the proof of payment at the Canadian Embassy in Manila or just email it to them?
Follow the instruction on the MR,RPRF email that you received from VO. If there's no such instruction, you should send it by email raising a CSE and also courier the Receipt to Manila.

Please share your timeline. :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msajmani said:
Hi Anyone experienced the same thing??

Original AINP PR application-- March 2nd.
Got file back (one signature missing)-- MAy 2nd
Re sent file with signature and received by CIC--- MAy 7th.

FIle no.-------??????

any thoughts/ comments appreciated!!

Regards

Mani
If your returned application contain XEP number then you will receive your EP AOR very soon. But if there wasn't any XEP on your application then you should wait at least 2 months.(From 7 May)

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Victorpapa. You seem very knowledgeable about CIC ! May I ask you a few questions:

My PNP PR application was first received in Jan.2015, got returned on APril 8 th due to missing signiture. Re submitted and received on April 13 and now waiting for FN ( got XEP number on June 8)

I did not attach the returned document notice sheet with my second application package.

My question is that will CIC be putting my application back to the Jan. application pile, or they will treat my application as a brand new application which means i have to wait all over again?

Thanks!

aramin84

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
CALGARY, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 5th, 2015
Doc's Request.
--------
Nomination.....
06-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
--------
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
--------
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
19-09-2016
Hi All!!!

I received my EP/UCI today.

Application was first received on Feb 20th 2015
Application was returned in April due to missing signature but was sent out immediately after adding signature (last week of April).
No XEP stamped on file nor was an XEP number sent to me.

Application Received: Feb 20th 2015
Application Returned: Last Week April 2015
XEP: Skipped
EP/UCI: June 17th 2015
MR: ?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littleapple said:
Thanks Victorpapa. You seem very knowledgeable about CIC ! May I ask you a few questions:

My PNP PR application was first received in Jan.2015, got returned on APril 8 th due to missing signiture. Re submitted and received on April 13 and now waiting for FN ( got XEP number on June 8)

I did not attach the returned document notice sheet with my second application package.

My question is that will CIC be putting my application back to the Jan. application pile, or they will treat my application as a brand new application which means i have to wait all over again?

Thanks!
From your timeline they processed your application like it received there on 13 April not among January files BUT your waiting time is over because when you have your XEP already then you will receive your EP very soon! ;) CIO processing time reduced from 4-5 months to 1.5 months by now.

Good luck.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very Good news guys!

One application received by CIO on 6 May 2015, received EP AOR today!!! ;)

Mine is 7 May! WOW! Good news is coming! :p :p :p

ABBA71

Aug 14, 2014
Hi there,

I'm not a PNP PR applicant but I'm helping my bf to do it. But I got confused with all the acronyms that you mentioned here. We sent his PNP PR application on June 7, 2015. Would you be ale to help me with all those acronyms? Thanks.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABBA71 said:
Hi there,

I'm not a PNP PR applicant but I'm helping my bf to do it. But I got confused with all the acronyms that you mentioned here. We sent his PNP PR application on June 7, 2015. Would you be ale to help me with all those acronyms? Thanks.
Hi,
I know it is a little hard to understand at first but you will use them in the near future when you want to talk to others! ;) ;D

CIO: Centralize Intake Office
AOR: acknowledgement of receipt
EP: is Application number & XEP was a temporary application number
UCI: Unique Client Identifier
IP: In Process
MR: Medical Request
RPRF: Right of Permanent Resident Fee
DM: Decision Made
PPR: Passport Request

If is there anything else I didn't mention in my list then tell me to explain ;)

Ansku97

Jan 17, 2013
Hi All:

I just want to share mine and two of my friend's timelines:

we are all under SINP inland single applicant

SINP submitted 23/09/2014
SINP nomination received 19/01/2015 (myself) 22/01/2015 (friend 1) and 24/01/2015 (friend 2)
PR Application sent 09/02/2015
CIC Received 13/02/2015
XEP AOR received 01/05/2015
EP and UCI AOR received 18/06/2015
MR waiting ;)
Checked ECAS (for myself) not yet updated..

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ansku97 said:
Hi All:

I just want to share mine and two of my friend's timelines:

we are all under SINP inland single applicant

SINP submitted 23/09/2014
SINP nomination received 19/01/2015 (myself) 22/01/2015 (friend 1) and 24/01/2015 (friend 2)
PR Application sent 09/02/2015
CIC Received 13/02/2015
XEP AOR received 01/05/2015
EP and UCI AOR received 18/06/2015
MR waiting ;)
Checked ECAS (for myself) not yet updated..
Hello SINP friend! ;)
I am also SINP applicant.
In Which program in SINP did you apply? Are you (your friends and you) happy to live in SK? Is everything OK there? ;)

Ansku97

Jan 17, 2013
VictorPapa said:
Hello SINP friend! ;)
I am also SINP applicant.
In Which program in SINP did you apply? Are you (your friends and you) happy to live in SK? Is everything OK there? ;)

Hello to you too!

SINP existing work permit - sub category. And yes we are happy to be here in SK. All is well and everything is working out very well. Better than we expect. ;)