+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO - ALL PNP APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE (Preparing Package, Apply, AOR, Transfer)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
VictorPapa is right. However, my idea is a bit different. Since updating passport is very common I'd suggest you to remain silent now until you get the MR/RPRF. Send your updated passport copy with a covering letter along with RPRF receipt. In this way, the application will flow with it's own speed without interruption. What you say VictorPapa? :)
I think when one application is not active (they didn't start their process on it yet) it is pending in a line and when new document received for that application, they will just attach it to that pending application and it won't take any time. When they start process that application then they will easily replace the old document with the new one and I think it won't take much time maybe just some minutes. After that all new requests/decisions will go with new documents but when they send one request and receive reply along with new document then I think they have to change some parts and maybe some extra corrections with new document's information and maybe it take a little longer.

But at all I think every movement (send new document now or wait for next step) won't delay the process more than a couple of days. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhcanada1 said:
. Thanx victor, one thing more please, MR will be sent directly to me or my representative ? And how much time it will take?
I don't know where exactly they will send your MR email (to you or to your representative)? But these days they will ask MR within 30 - 45 days after EP AOR.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, Just read Latest news related to Local Visa Offices here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/local-visa-offices-news-latest-news-about-all-canadian-visa-offices-t303913.0.html

I posted the latest real processing time of the different local visa offices there.

If you know where CIO will send your application then you can calculate when will you receive your visa!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Hey guys, Just read Latest news related to Local Visa Offices here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/local-visa-offices-news-latest-news-about-all-canadian-visa-offices-t303913.0.html

I posted the latest real processing time of the different local visa offices there.

If you know where CIO will send your application then you can calculate when will you receive your visa!

When aren't any AOR update for last few days ?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
When aren't any AOR update for last few days ?
Latest AOR received on 09 JUNE (less than 2 days!). Aha! I don't know why I always forget your plan! ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Latest XEP issued more than 6 days ago :eek:
YES. XEP AORs are coming in batch series then there should be new XEP AORs only once in every 2 or 3 weeks.

Next XEP batch will come on 18/19 June OR 25/26 June. ;)

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
VictorPapa said:
YES. XEP AORs are coming in batch series then there should be new XEP AORs only once in every 2 or 3 weeks.

Yeah, they now send AOR's most times, on Fridays. Got my XEP and EP on this day

harrysekhon

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015 At CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP on 4th june..(EP and UCI on 15 june 2015)
IELTS Request
Submitted when applied at CIO, Sydney Nova Scotia
File Transfer...
NDVO on 6 July 2015
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
Upfront done on 22 June 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi peeps

Good news

Got EP and UCI yesterday

App received 10 april 2015

XEP on 4th June 2015

EP on 15th June 2015

MR waiting

I am MPNP applicant from INDIA

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:

VictorPapa as we've seen some April applicant got XEP within the end of May and got EP within just 8-10 days on the other hand February or January applicant who received XEP in April or Early May but still waiting for EP. What's could be the reason behind that? What's your observation? :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
VictorPapa as we've seen some April applicant got XEP within the end of May and got EP within just 8-10 days on the other hand February or January applicant who received XEP in April or Early May but still waiting for EP. What's could be the reason behind that? What's your observation? :)
My Friend,
All things we are talking about these days and those news always make us exited because Canadian immigration system never work on FIFO (First In Fist Out) basis and sometime they work on LIFO(Last In First Out) Basis! ;) ;D

That's the answer to your question! And absolutely it is a golden key for you to reach Canada on your scheduled time and your wish will come true to be new years holiday in Canada! :p

VIVA LIFO!!! :p :p :p