FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
fandv said:
Hey there, my iPad does the exact same thing. It's been like that for literally ages, and I doubt it's gonna get fixed soon. The eCAS programmer probably didn't check to make sure that it works on Apple devices.

Just use Windows.....it'll work just fine.....
Hi I applied for TRV recently and tracking VFS Canada Application Centre today shows status as below:
Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA
My question is what does it mean? Is it kind of negative decision?
Thanks.

joji001

Sep 29, 2014
I always check my CIC ecas status. But last two weeks I am not able to log in and view the status.
I have received the file number on Jan 7th... but didn't get any MR request .
When I try to log in it shows :

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

Anyone else facing this issue? Any idea why this is happening? Please note that I didn't accidentally or unintentionally remove my right to access ecas.
Could any one can help please?

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Try using the application # F 000 then use the applicants info. It should work . I have never been able to log in using my UCI # as the sponsor.

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
taffy7 said:
Try using the application # F 000 then use the applicants info. It should work . I have never been able to log in using my UCI # as the sponsor.
No it has nothing to do with that. It was an issue on the CIC end. Somehow you can only check the status using the sponsor's UCI information.

birdboy008

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
I could not access ECAS for about 10 days. I just checked today (after not checking for about 3 days) and it's working again. So I can confirm that it does seem to blink out like that.

I hope that it does mean they're doing something to my application!

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
birdboy008 said:
I could not access ECAS for about 10 days. I just checked today (after not checking for about 3 days) and it's working again. So I can confirm that it does seem to blink out like that.

I hope that it does mean they're doing something to my application!
I am still not able to log in (and never was), which sucks, they might not even opened it yet :(