+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC clarifications for my scenario - help required

rockandroll98

Dec 16, 2018
Dear All,

I am married in 2016 and found that my wife had an affair. We are not in talking terms with each other for more than 9 months now. I am about to divorce her but due to few personal problems i wanted to do that after getting settled in Canada. I am planning to apply as married and spouse not accompanying.

I have gone through forums and found that for CIC her medical test is mandatory including police certificate. As i stated earlier we both are not in terms to talk or even meet and its impossible to make her provide the medical and police certificate for my immigration.

Can anyone help here, what i need to do? Can i reach my advocate and get notary that she will not accompanying me and i am planning to imitate divorce in next few months?

Your advise will be much helpful for me.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear All,

I am married in 2016 and found that my wife had an affair. We are not in talking terms with each other for more than 9 months now. I am about to divorce her but due to few personal problems i wanted to do that after getting settled in Canada. I am planning to apply as married and spouse not accompanying.

I have gone through forums and found that for CIC her medical test is mandatory including police certificate. As i stated earlier we both are not in terms to talk or even meet and its impossible to make her provide the medical and police certificate for my immigration.

Can anyone help here, what i need to do? Can i reach my advocate and get notary that she will not accompanying me and i am planning to imitate divorce in next few months?

Your advise will be much helpful for me.

Thanks
Easiest way to exclude her is to show proof of having filed for divorce.

Reactions: Buletruck

rockandroll98

Dec 16, 2018
Easiest way to exclude her is to show proof of having filed for divorce.
Thank you for the quick response . My current situation forces me to apply divorce only after 6 months . This is the point where I am stuck. Any other ways to explain my situation to CIC that I would not sponsee her in future and in process of applying for divorce ?