+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIBC GIC is better

SamJam12

Oct 29, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
Need advice
While creating gic account in CIBC, I chose payment in CAD instead of INR, so Now I got instructions for swift transfer for CAD 10,150
My question is how much time swift transfer will take? If it is time consuming should I cancel this and initiate new transaction n choose currency INR( as rtgs ) is simpler. But again cancelling and initiating new transaction is that advisable? PL reply it's urgent

Its not a issue, I did the same thing select CAD as payment option. I go welcome letter and investment letter within 24 hrs.

Ptnga

Oct 17, 2019
Need advice
While creating gic account in CIBC, I chose payment in CAD instead of INR, so Now I got instructions for swift transfer for CAD 10,150
My question is how much time swift transfer will take? If it is time consuming should I cancel this and initiate new transaction n choose currency INR( as rtgs ) is simpler. But again cancelling and initiating new transaction is that advisable? PL reply it's urgent
It's ok to pay in CAD. As far as I know it won't take any longer time when we pay in CAD. 1-2 business days is expected.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Is the CIBC Investment document received, the GIC needed for visa application???
If not how many days does cibc provides GIC certificate within?
Yes. You need to file the Investment Advice letter with your VISA application. There will be no other GIC certificate mailed or couriered to you.

Reactions: SamJam12

zalmon

Jan 12, 2019
Just did my GIC today morning with CIBC . Any estimated duration for the same to be processed ?

Prawin609

Sep 20, 2019
Need advice
I will suggest you to go for INR transfer. You can cancel the transaction it wont create any problem. If you use referal code you will get $25CAD. The referal code -- prawin0609@gmail.com

Shaily777@

Nov 1, 2019
I will suggest you to go for INR transfer. You can cancel the transaction it wont create any problem. If you use referal code you will get $25CAD. The referal code -- prawin0609@gmail.com
If we cancel the transaction is it cancelled immediately?
How much time it takes cancel n initiate next payment?
Also if we choose INR n do rtgs by when we will get gic letter? Any time frame

Jan 4, 2019
As of my knowledge and experience i will prefer to go with CIBC GIC Program Banking for International Students in Canada they provide the best service. You will get the receipt within 2 days after making the payment comparing to scotiabank they takes 8 working days to send you the receipt and they also reject the payment because of silly mistakes. Coming to CIBC they only charge 150 CAD. So u only need to invest 10150 CAD whereas scotia charges 200 CAD ie 10200 CAD.

CIBC also gave referral bonus of 25 CAD to both. If you start gic account with my mail id you and i can earn 25 CAD .If u want u can use mohammed.faisal9744@gmail.com for referral bonus.