+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Childcare Pilot 2020/21

Pekkle

Dec 19, 2020
Hello all,

For those of you that applied in 2020 but still have not received AOR ( including myself - sent in the application end of Aug 2020)

what are you gonna to do ? Are you still going to wait for your the AOR for this year or are you going to reapply in Jan 2021 ... worry about being declined due to the limits is up for this year so I want to apply in Jan 2021 again - If I were to reapply for next year I still need to wait for the original document to send back from them before I can reapply .. but if I need to wait for a long Time to get my documents back I might miss the quota for next year ... dunno what to do

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hello all,

For those of you that applied in 2020 but still have not received AOR ( including myself - sent in the application end of Aug 2020)

what are you gonna to do ? Are you still going to wait for your the AOR for this year or are you going to reapply in Jan 2021 ... worry about being declined due to the limits is up for this year so I want to apply in Jan 2021 again - If I were to reapply for next year I still need to wait for the original document to send back from them before I can reapply .. but if I need to wait for a long Time to get my documents back I might miss the quota for next year ... dunno what to do
We should ask from Ircc about. Not only you even all are worried about it.

Reactions: Pekkle

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hello all,

One candidate whose name is Paula Taan. Ask the same question to IRCC on Twitter (9th dec) .Her Twitter id is Paula Taan@Lulamit.If we all support her tweet, may be IRCC put attention on it.

tatttttt

Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I submitted my app last May 2020 and I have not recvd any AOR from them. I want to leave my employer, due to working too much hours, vacation days that is so hard to take. What are my options? thank you!

RA2188

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22 august 2020
Doc's Request.
2 March 2022
AOR Received.
24 March 2021
Hello all,

Also i have the same question ...i also courier my docs in Aug2020...didn't receive AOR.....WORRIED WHAT TO DO NEXT..
some people said...they are responding to the applicants according to the months they have applied..as feb2020 And march2020 applicants are recieving AOR nowadays .... might be it will take some time to reach the aug2020 files....

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Also i have the same question ...i also courier my docs in Aug2020...didn't receive AOR.....WORRIED WHAT TO DO NEXT..
some people said...they are responding to the applicants according to the months they have applied..as feb2020 And march2020 applicants are recieving AOR nowadays .... might be it will take some time to reach the aug2020 files....
According to this forum last aor was from first week of feb, after that no one get aor

RA2188

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22 august 2020
Doc's Request.
2 March 2022
AOR Received.
24 March 2021
According to this forum last aor was from first week of feb, after that no one get aor
Yes i also give you information according to this forum.

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Right, today I tweet to ircc & marco medicino regarding expedite the processing of our file. Hope for the best. If anyone wants to tweet you can do.
@citlmmcanada
@marcomedicino

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Right, today I tweet to ircc & marco medicino regarding expedite the processing of our file. Hope for the best. If anyone wants to tweet you can do.
@citlmmcanada
@marcomedicino
What is your tweeter handle? I believe there are numerous tweets already from other applicants but still no concrete reply on their plans for this program. Lot of people are stuck and waiting for so long now.

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I don't think so that March applicants received their AOR yet. If anyone received, plz share tymline.

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Once they reached the quota in November, they advised they would be notifying applicants who didn’t make it in that quota. I could be wrong, but if you haven’t heard back with a returned application/refund you probably made the quota so it seems a little pointless to submit a new application as they will still process in a chronological order and focus on getting last years applicants completed before making a start on 2021 applications.

Also, my immigration consultant made a valid point in regards to checking forums...it’s very rare people post when they have a success stories with their applications because the forums are no longer something they need to address when they get good news. Hence why we can’t be too reliant on forums. (Although at times I am guilty of that too)
We are all in this situation and while it’s tough and frustrating (hence why I’m checking in haha) we have to stay positive and just hope that IRCC continue to process accordingly and fingers crossed speed up the process. Wishing you all lots of luck!

Reactions: Pomme and dupefat1

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
What is your tweeter handle? I believe there are numerous tweets already from other applicants but still no concrete reply on their plans for this program. Lot of people are stuck and waiting for so long now.
#homechildcareproviderpilot

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Once they reached the quota in November, they advised they would be notifying applicants who didn’t make it in that quota. I could be wrong, but if you haven’t heard back with a returned application/refund you probably made the quota so it seems a little pointless to submit a new application as they will still process in a chronological order and focus on getting last years applicants completed before making a start on 2021 applications.

Also, my immigration consultant made a valid point in regards to checking forums...it’s very rare people post when they have a success stories with their applications because the forums are no longer something they need to address when they get good news. Hence why we can’t be too reliant on forums. (Although at times I am guilty of that too)
We are all in this situation and while it’s tough and frustrating (hence why I’m checking in haha) we have to stay positive and just hope that IRCC continue to process accordingly and fingers crossed speed up the process. Wishing you all lots of luck!
Personally, I go to forums to find information as well as to share my application process. If I become successful, I would share it to give hope to everyone else still applying because I know everyone in that forum are all waiting for a success story.

And then I would probably be less active.