Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
I recieved notes two weeks ago....indicating that medical passed...crimnality cleared bt security not started.
I have not recieved ppr uptill now....can any one explain hw much more time will they take?

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Morning bells said:
I recieved notes two weeks ago....indicating that medical passed...crimnality cleared bt security not started.
I have not recieved ppr uptill now....can any one explain hw much more time will they take?
What does your online status say?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Just wanted to update that my wife finally got ppr 1&2 request on 3rd day of eid... and the ecas is also updated to decision made... i am currently in Pakistan but unfortunately have to return without her... hopefully the rest of the process goes smoothly... its been a long 4 years...

best of luck to all of those out there still awaiting for some good news... hang in there and stay strong... best wishes from my side...

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
noah8 said:
What does your online status say?

In process since one month.

WAITINGSINCE2011

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad\London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2014 and 01-08-2014
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
I don't know
Med's Request
01-08-2014
Med's Done....
02-11-2011 and 25-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21 oct 2014 ppr1 ppr2 in 30 days
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshallah
LANDED..........
This will be (one of) the happiest days of my life !
soniasherry said:
you should contact the mp for me it worked
I did in August... I left a message on their voice mail box.They called back 2weeks ago and told me to fill a form and send it to them by email... That is what I did... I am waiting for their answer since that time....

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
WAITINGSINCE2011 said:
I did in August... I left a message on their voice mail box.They called back 2weeks ago and told me to fill a form and send it to them by email... That is what I did... I am waiting for their answer since that time....
inshallah u will get soon a respond frm them

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
greatnews said:
Thank Allah my wife arrived yesterday :) Allah sab ko good news milay ameen.
great what was ur wife's timeline?

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html Sign the petition and keep sharing on Facebook, Twitter etc. ..

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Peerzad said:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html Sign the petition and keep sharing on Facebook, Twitter etc. ..
did you get your passport request after one month of filing the application?

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
I think everyone should apply TRV.

Reason behind is strong:

a. 33 months timeline will not come down in months.

b. 33 months timeline does not permit anyone to challenge it at any forum.

c. Even some cases transferred to London they are being treated as they are doing special favor since they come under 33 months timeline.

d. If London select you for processing you might be done or might not be done since 33 months applies.

e. Now if you wait by watching forum as London is working your turn will be soon.
It might possible or might not possible........I do not think it is possible.

f. I am on this forum since March-2012 and have seen cases are done quickly from 8-12-16-20-24-28 and 32+ months.
Since it is not based on first come first serve it is based on selection but actually 33 moths timeline protect visa
officer so you cannot challenge them. MP is helpless in front of 33 months timeline.

g. Prepare for TRV and apply when you have enough proof to support TRV then apply and then when you get
PR says Thanks to Allah. That is only best way being Pakistani.

h. London looks working much better then Islamabad but 33 months timeline stays if you are not selected then
you wait and wait like me..........Can not Challenge or force them since 33 moths timeline protect them.

I. So think about it...........................................Please do not waste your time looking on forum and waiting
as your turn will be soon....no.....I did same when I saw first case of 2012 approved in 8 months and I hopped
mine will be same since my application is complete and I am Canadian Citizen but they are insane.

j. London confirmed to my MP timeline for Pakistanis applications is same as Islamabad 33 MONTHS Grin.

k. I did my 2nd medical in May-2013 and was hopeful to get PPR in July-August 2013 but still waiting and
medical expired. Angry

l. Now I am expecting 3rd medical and there are many people on forum who got 3rd medical. :mad: > :mad: :mad: :mad:

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
Khawaja786 said:
I think everyone should apply TRV.

Reason behind is strong:

a. 33 months timeline will not come down in months.

b. 33 months timeline does not permit anyone to challenge it at any forum.

c. Even some cases transferred to London they are being treated as they are doing special favor since they come under 33 months timeline.

d. If London select you for processing you might be done or might not be done since 33 months applies.

e. Now if you wait by watching forum as London is working your turn will be soon.
It might possible or might not possible........I do not think it is possible.

f. I am on this forum since March-2012 and have seen cases are done quickly from 8-12-16-20-24-28 and 32+ months.
Since it is not based on first come first serve it is based on selection but actually 33 moths timeline protect visa
officer so you cannot challenge them. MP is helpless in front of 33 months timeline.

g. Prepare for TRV and apply when you have enough proof to support TRV then apply and then when you get
PR says Thanks to Allah. That is only best way being Pakistani.

h. London looks working much better then Islamabad but 33 months timeline stays if you are not selected then
you wait and wait like me..........Can not Challenge or force them since 33 moths timeline protect them.

I. So think about it...........................................Please do not waste your time looking on forum and waiting
as your turn will be soon....no.....I did same when I saw first case of 2012 approved in 8 months and I hopped
mine will be same since my application is complete and I am Canadian Citizen but they are insane.

j. London confirmed to my MP timeline for Pakistanis applications is same as Islamabad 33 MONTHS Grin.

k. I did my 2nd medical in May-2013 and was hopeful to get PPR in July-August 2013 but still waiting and
medical expired. Angry

l. Now I am expecting 3rd medical and there are many people on forum who got 3rd medical. :mad: > :mad: :mad: :mad:
please do apply but dont post the same thing again and again on forum ..
all the best for your trv

billu

May 19, 2011
Heloo every one i have the same case i submitt my spouse case in july 2012 in islamabad then they trf in london and now few month before on aug 13, 2014 i recieved email from cic lodon office for remedical so i book an appointment and done my medical third time then and medical center in lahore pakistan told me that they submitt my medical report on 16 sep 2014 to london office after this i email to london office on Sep 23, 2014 to know the status of my file and they receive the medical report but still i dont received reply from cic london office i dont know why they dont reply my email normally after how many days they reply the email i send my inquiry on re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca this is the writ address for inquiry ???? i dont now after 20 days i still not received any reply from cic london so now after remedical request how many more days they take for PPR1 or PPR2. My all documantaion are complete if they need any any further documents then they ask me before remedical i am write???? so how much more time they or when they reply my email or dont reply.

billu

May 19, 2011
Re: Spousal Application

noah8 said:
Timing plays a lot of part too i think. If you are asked for a remed after 24-26 months then that means that they have gone through everything already but then again You cant be sure.

Heloo every one i have the same case i submitt my spouse case in july 2012 in islamabad then they trf in london and now few month before on aug 13, 2014 i recieved email from cic lodon office for remedical so i book an appointment and done my medical third time then and medical center in lahore pakistan told me that they submitt my medical report on 16 sep 2014 to london office after this i email to london office on Sep 23, 2014 to know the status of my file and they receive the medical report but still i dont received reply from cic london office i dont know why they dont reply my email normally after how many days they reply the email i send my inquiry on re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca this is the writ address for inquiry ???? i dont now after 20 days i still not received any reply from cic london so now after remedical request how many more days they take for PPR1 or PPR2. My all documantaion are complete if they need any any further documents then they ask me before remedical i am write???? so how much more time they or when they reply my email or dont reply.

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
my online status now says decision made since last monday but still i have not received any ppr ...should i send enquirey to London or wait another week for their email?? Please suggest i am worried now :'(