+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

2cool4all

Oct 10, 2014
Spousal Application

Visited the spouse for two times since the time I applied, each time for 5 weeks, visited Saudia and Dubai together, have a lot of information of travelling, but I decided to wait if they ask for additional information in context of proof of continued relationship. Remedical has been done, the reason I did not send the additional documents as I called once the immigration number and they said why are you concerned about sending this information if we have not asked you. Files moving here and there did not motivate me to submit this information by my own without their inquiry, as I see on forum people have been sending information and worried if it is in their hands. I am asking an opinion on this forum is it advisable to hold this information until they ask? I am concerned about the fact one day when we will send the passport it will have stamps of visa for Saudia and UAE, will they be concerned why we did not notify our movement of few day? Any suggestion?

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAITINGSINCE2011 said:
Im so depressed no ppr yet.... And some 2014 applicants are already hère... I wish Lvo starts to work on a first come first serve basis... Hubby went to doo his re med on 25 th Aug. Here is what happened: he brought a few pics with him but they took his pic themselves... Special thanks to Fizz... It is because of him that I got my hubby an appointment... I could not understand their email because their line is not clear... I told hubby call them but it was not working from his number. I called myself several time but they never pick up... I email them and got a reply within 24 hrs...
.........................................................................................

In the same boat. My CHC-London timeline would finish in January 2015 then I will file "writ of mandamus" against Visa officer of CHC-London.
http://www.cba.org/cba/cle/pdf/Bellissimo.pdf

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
TORONTONIAN04 said:
.........................................................................................

In the same boat. My CHC-London timeline would finish in January 2015 then I will file "writ of mandamus" against Visa officer of CHC-London.
http://www.cba.org/cba/cle/pdf/Bellissimo.pdf
why waiting for timeline finish ? 33 months is for the past not for future it is just reference, i am also thinking because they put my wife in interview without reading the information i provided properly after 2 years of waiting they bring my file out and said my mother is alive and my wife mother is dead and raising question that how come i met dead mother of my wife.i am totally fedup with these incompetent visa officers i read again and again all the forms but i did not find any such mistake they are saying.do you know what is the procedure to file writ ? all information i got from gcms notes recently.do you have any idea what they will do after filing writ?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those members who are in interview queue does your Ecas have a line indicating you are scheduled for an interview?

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Nothing on the ecas about interview

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana_Quebec said:
why waiting for timeline finish ? 33 months is for the past not for future it is just reference, i am also thinking because they put my wife in interview without reading the information i provided properly after 2 years of waiting they bring my file out and said my mother is alive and my wife mother is dead and raising question that how come i met dead mother of my wife.i am totally fedup with these incompetent visa officers i read again and again all the forms but i did not find any such mistake they are saying.do you know what is the procedure to file writ ? all information i got from gcms notes recently.do you have any idea what they will do after filing writ?
[/quote

I am waiting for last 32 months and now just waiting for CHC-London time line so then I can say that they are delaying my case. You need a lawyer for that.
http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/mandamus

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Got an email from lvo

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaleem100 said:
Got an email from lvo

Interestingly they asked for a re-med and then they informed you of an interview yes? Or was is all in the same email i.e. interview and remed?

Also, do you know why they are asking for an interview?

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
TheArsenal said:
Like I mentioned, I applied in August 2012 but I got married in 2011 - I know my math pretty well...thanks Professor.

Anyways, to those who asked about if they asked for any documents or remeds. I got my remed request in like early June of this year and I completed it on July 10th. Also, they requested my PPR 1 alongside the medical which meant they were going really fast with the decision (alhamdulilah). They told me that they would contact me within 6 weeks as soon as I completed my medical (July 10th). I heard no response or feedback whatsoever until two weeks ago that they want my physical passport and thus changing the case file to "Decision Made"

I just want to share some tips, opinions and advice from my side in regards to this immigration process.

1) Don't bug them but show them that you are there. Email them like every 2 weeks in regards to your file until you get a response about your inquiry. It shows that you are on the radar and are awaiting for it to be processed.

2) It all depends on who is taking care of your file. I hate to say this but it really depends on the type of person who is processing your file. Remember, they have a time frame they can work within and make excuses.

3) Patience. Patience. Patience. I know, these words hurt so much but this processing time is ridiculous. It all has to do with politics at the end of the day. Pakistan is the longest process in the world! You have to ask yourself why that is.

4) Current government of Canada (Conservatives) are not immigration friendly. They are more towards temporary workers, visa based type people. Whether you disagree with this point or not, make sure that those that are Canadian citizens - make a difference for those that are suffering because of these policies! Vote for Liberals or NDP that are more immigration friendly than Conservatives.

I'll be glad to answer more questions to help my brothers and sisters in any way possible.
I agree all but I stress on below: saying Conservatives do not like Pakistanis as well.

4) Current government of Canada (Conservatives) are not immigration friendly. They are more towards temporary workers, visa based type people. Whether you disagree with this point or not, make sure that those that are Canadian citizens - make a difference for those that are suffering because of these policies! Vote for Liberals or NDP that are more immigration friendly than Conservatives.

I must says Canadian citizenship is insult for me the way they are treating my case. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi omni
Who are u them thinking of voting for mayor which party

2cool4all

Oct 10, 2014
Spousal Application

Visited the spouse for two times since the time I applied, each time for 5 weeks, visited Saudia and Dubai together, have a lot of information of travelling, but I decided to wait if they ask for additional information in context of proof of continued relationship. Remedical has been done, the reason I did not send the additional documents as I called once the immigration number and they said why are you concerned about sending this information if we have not asked you. Files moving here and there did not motivate me to submit this information by my own without their inquiry, as I see on forum people have been sending information and worried if it is in their hands. I am asking an opinion on this forum is it advisable to hold this information until they ask? I am concerned about the fact one day when we will send the passport it will have stamps of visa for Saudia and UAE, will they be concerned why we did not notify our movement of few day? Any suggestion?

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
WAITINGSINCE2011 said:
Im so depressed no ppr yet.... And some 2014 applicants are already hère... I wish Lvo starts to work on a first come first serve basis... Hubby went to doo his re med on 25 th Aug. Here is what happened: he brought a few pics with him but they took his pic themselves... Special thanks to Fizz... It is because of him that I got my hubby an appointment... I could not understand their email because their line is not clear... I told hubby call them but it was not working from his number. I called myself several time but they never pick up... I email them and got a reply within 24 hrs...
you should contact the mp for me it worked

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Re: Spousal Application

2cool4all said:
If you haven't stayed for more than 3 months, Its fine.