CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Thank you for sharing your experience. I submitted my file on 08-Aug 2014 and still waiting for Sponsorship Approval.
I want to know that are you sure regarding 33 months timeline to be applied on every Pakistani applicant?
I called CIC regarding the timeline and i was told that the timeline is applied according to visa office not the Nationality of applicant i.e. if my file goes to london directly then 11 month timeline should be applied on me.
But still that was just a call center operator and his words are not that authentic. I want to know did CIC actually told your MP that timeline for Pk is still 33 months?

Thanks

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Khawaja786 said:
I think everyone should apply TRV.

Reason behind is strong:

a. 33 months timeline will not come down in months.

b. 33 months timeline does not permit anyone to challenge it at any forum.

c. Even some cases transferred to London they are being treated as they are doing special favor since they come under 33 months timeline.

d. If London select you for processing you might be done or might not be done since 33 months applies.

e. Now if you wait by watching forum as London is working your turn will be soon.
It might possible or might not possible........I do not think it is possible.

f. I am on this forum since March-2012 and have seen cases are done quickly from 8-12-16-20-24-28 and 32+ months.
Since it is not based on first come first serve it is based on selection but actually 33 moths timeline protect visa
officer so you cannot challenge them. MP is helpless in front of 33 months timeline.

g. Prepare for TRV and apply when you have enough proof to support TRV then apply and then when you get
PR says Thanks to Allah. That is only best way being Pakistani.

h. London looks working much better then Islamabad but 33 months timeline stays if you are not selected then
you wait and wait like me..........Can not Challenge or force them since 33 moths timeline protect them.

I. So think about it...........................................Please do not waste your time looking on forum and waiting
as your turn will be soon....no.....I did same when I saw first case of 2012 approved in 8 months and I hopped
mine will be same since my application is complete and I am Canadian Citizen but they are insane.

j. London confirmed to my MP timeline for Pakistanis applications is same as Islamabad 33 MONTHS Grin.

k. I did my 2nd medical in May-2013 and was hopeful to get PPR in July-August 2013 but still waiting and
medical expired. Angry

l. Now I am expecting 3rd medical and there are many people on forum who got 3rd medical. :mad: > :mad: :mad: :mad:
Thank you for sharing your experience. I submitted my file on 08-Aug 2014 and still waiting for Sponsorship Approval.
I want to know that are you sure regarding 33 months timeline to be applied on every Pakistani applicant?
I called CIC regarding the timeline and i was told that the timeline is applied according to visa office not the Nationality of applicant i.e. if my file goes to london directly then 11 month timeline should be applied on me.
But still that was just a call center operator and his words are not that authentic. I want to know did CIC actually told your MP that timeline for Pk is still 33 months?

Thanks

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SparkBeni said:
my online status now says decision made since last monday but still i have not received any ppr ...should i send enquirey to London or wait another week for their email?? Please suggest i am worried now :'(
What's worrying?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
billu said:
Heloo every one i have the same case i submitt my spouse case in july 2012 in islamabad then they trf in london and now few month before on aug 13, 2014 i recieved email from cic lodon office for remedical so i book an appointment and done my medical third time then and medical center in lahore pakistan told me that they submitt my medical report on 16 sep 2014 to london office after this i email to london office on Sep 23, 2014 to know the status of my file and they receive the medical report but still i dont received reply from cic london office i dont know why they dont reply my email normally after how many days they reply the email i send my inquiry on re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca this is the writ address for inquiry ???? i dont now after 20 days i still not received any reply from cic london so now after remedical request how many more days they take for PPR1 or PPR2. My all documantaion are complete if they need any any further documents then they ask me before remedical i am write???? so how much more time they or when they reply my email or dont reply.
generally they do not reply, if they do so then it will be a generic reply.
about documentation, they do ask you any document even after sending you PPR1 & PPR2.

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
AMJ said:
What's worrying?
its been a week since the status is changed n no correspondence from cic still

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Hello Pakistani member in Canada,

I have valid CNIC card, PR card and my Pakistani passport will expire on Aug 2015. If I will travel to Pakistan in Feb 2015 and return to Canada in April or May 2015.

I want to make apply for NICOP card overseas Pakistani. Anyone know where is the office of Consulate General of Pakistan in Mississauga / Toronto? Please provide the address of this office.

Do I need to apply NICOP for Oversea Pakistani or renew Pakistan Passport or both as well? It's urgent please anyone know.

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
When will February 2013 hear something? this wait game is getting on my nerves literally... Hoplessness

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi everyone!

Ok so I passed the medical exam (according to my notes). Does that mean that I would not have to get a re medical done when it expires?

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
sh52 said:
Hi everyone!

Ok so I passed the medical exam (according to my notes). Does that mean that I would not have to get a re medical done when it expires?
if you are doing medical for the first time and your process doesn't completes before the validation of the first medical, then you need to do the medical again if it requires by cic.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Canadian555 said:
Hello Pakistani member in Canada,

I have valid CNIC card, PR card and my Pakistani passport will expire on Aug 2015. If I will travel to Pakistan in Feb 2015 and return to Canada in April or May 2015.

I want to make apply for NICOP card overseas Pakistani. Anyone know where is the office of Consulate General of Pakistan in Mississauga / Toronto? Please provide the address of this office.

Do I need to apply NICOP for Oversea Pakistani or renew Pakistan Passport or both as well? It's urgent please anyone know.
u need minimum 6+ months on ur passport and 2 empty pages on the passport from your return date... hope that helps... NICOP card is not an issue even with a month left on it from return date

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
hogaishaadi said:
u need minimum 6+ months on ur passport and 2 empty pages on the passport from your return date... hope that helps... NICOP card is not an issue even with a month left on it from return date
You mean I need to apply renew my Pakistani passport before go to Pakistan?

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just get a renewed Pakistani passport for now, Don't bother getting a NICOP until you have a Canadian passport, NICOP is only required if you travel on a non Pakistani Passport (It servers as an alternative to Pakistan visa). Pakistani passport is valid for 10 years while NICOP 's validity is 7 years.

Canadian555 said:
You mean I need to apply renew my Pakistani passport before go to Pakistan?

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
adv2244 said:
Just get a renewed Pakistani passport for now, Don't bother getting a NICOP until you have a Canadian passport, NICOP is only required if you travel on a non Pakistani Passport (It servers as an alternative to Pakistan visa). Pakistani passport is valid for 10 years while NICOP 's validity is 7 years.
When will we hear smthn??? adv2244

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi & Aoa To Everyone,

I request all of the forum members to pray for me as my PP is with CHC ISB from last 2 months and still there is no sign of getting it back. So Plz for me. Thankyou.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi