+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
TheArsenal said:
Like I mentioned, I applied in August 2012 but I got married in 2011 - I know my math pretty well...thanks Professor.

Anyways, to those who asked about if they asked for any documents or remeds. I got my remed request in like early June of this year and I completed it on July 10th. Also, they requested my PPR 1 alongside the medical which meant they were going really fast with the decision (alhamdulilah). They told me that they would contact me within 6 weeks as soon as I completed my medical (July 10th). I heard no response or feedback whatsoever until two weeks ago that they want my physical passport and thus changing the case file to "Decision Made"

I just want to share some tips, opinions and advice from my side in regards to this immigration process.

1) Don't bug them but show them that you are there. Email them like every 2 weeks in regards to your file until you get a response about your inquiry. It shows that you are on the radar and are awaiting for it to be processed.

2) It all depends on who is taking care of your file. I hate to say this but it really depends on the type of person who is processing your file. Remember, they have a time frame they can work within and make excuses.

3) Patience. Patience. Patience. I know, these words hurt so much but this processing time is ridiculous. It all has to do with politics at the end of the day. Pakistan is the longest process in the world! You have to ask yourself why that is.

4) Current government of Canada (Conservatives) are not immigration friendly. They are more towards temporary workers, visa based type people. Whether you disagree with this point or not, make sure that those that are Canadian citizens - make a difference for those that are suffering because of these policies! Vote for Liberals or NDP that are more immigration friendly than Conservatives.

I'll be glad to answer more questions to help my brothers and sisters in any way possible.
Congratulations bud. Is it a husband case? I understand what you mean. I got married in Feb 2012 but applied in August. I got a remed on Aug 16 and got done with it on Aug 28th. Hoping to hear something really soon, Looking at all the august cases being dealt with nowadays.

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
saddique said:
Alhamdulillah i have received my passport back from Embassy..
Mah Sha Allah Congratulations Bro :) Plz Pray for me as well that i receive the good news soon.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi.

2cool4all

Oct 10, 2014
Spousal Application

Application was submitted in July 2012, it got transferred to London in Feb 2014, remedical was asked in Aug 2014, since the remed done the online status says about the date application was received as july 2012 , medical results have been received but it also says we started processing on application in Aug 2014, does it mean still long way to go. I understand there is no clear answer for any thing, but its hard to conclude how much process still to go. Did anybody have such status update information during process?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Re: Spousal Application

2cool4all said:
Application was submitted in July 2012, it got transferred to London in Feb 2014, remedical was asked in Aug 2014, since the remed done the online status says about the date application was received as july 2012 , medical results have been received but it also says we started processing on application in Aug 2014, does it mean still long way to go. I understand there is no clear answer for any thing, but its hard to conclude how much process still to go. Did anybody have such status update information during process?
That just means they are working on your file. This is the way they updates status apparently ... does not mean that they started working on it Aug. 2014.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

2cool4all said:
do not wont to hurt you, but there is some thing odd with you r file, they will contact you soon and will ask you some more proofs etc....

TheArsenal

Nov 2, 2013
noah8 said:
Congratulations bud. Is it a husband case? I understand what you mean. I got married in Feb 2012 but applied in August. I got a remed on Aug 16 and got done with it on Aug 28th. Hoping to hear something really soon, Looking at all the august cases being dealt with nowadays.
Thanks!
No, mine was a wife case. You should expect a request sometime this month or next month. If you get a request, then it means its going in the right direction inshaAllah!

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014

2cool4all said:
Mine is exactly the same as yours. Mine says we started processing your file on aug 15. It means that you will get it soon. Additional proofs are normally asked before remed. They ask for remed when they are satisfied with the relationship. After remed they run all the security checks. This is absolutely normal.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
TheArsenal said:
Thanks!
No, mine was a wife case. You should expect a request sometime this month or next month. If you get a request, then it means its going in the right direction inshaAllah!
I am expecting to hear something this week.. hopefully In Sha Allah. They didnt ask for any additional proofs just the remed. I thought that the security checks wouldnt take that long as i have absolutely no traveling history at all. Most of the people who got done with their remed in Aug recvd pprs.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

noah8 said:
Mine is exactly the same as yours. Mine says we started processing your file on aug 15. It means that you will get it soon. Additional proofs are normally asked before remed. They ask for remed when they are satisfied with the relationship. After remed they run all the security checks. This is absolutely normal.
i wish your saying would be right, BUT in real an unfriendly VO is looking at those files....

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014

beeba-bacha said:
i wish your saying would be right, BUT in real an unfriendly VO is looking at those files....
You seem to know alot about the VOs. Are you working in the immigration office or something? Stop imposing your self created beliefs on people. That happens in very few cases if you go through most timelines.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

beeba-bacha said:
do not wont to hurt you, but there is some thing odd with you r file, they will contact you soon and will ask you some more proofs etc....
your quote is not correct.actually the day London receives your remed report., application status changes to in process. Usually applicant will receive ppr1&2 with in one month.

WAITINGSINCE2011

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad\London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2014 and 01-08-2014
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
I don't know
Med's Request
01-08-2014
Med's Done....
02-11-2011 and 25-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21 oct 2014 ppr1 ppr2 in 30 days
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshallah
LANDED..........
This will be (one of) the happiest days of my life !
Im so depressed no ppr yet.... And some 2014 applicants are already hère... I wish Lvo starts to work on a first come first serve basis... Hubby went to doo his re med on 25 th Aug. Here is what happened: he brought a few pics with him but they took his pic themselves... Special thanks to Fizz... It is because of him that I got my hubby an appointment... I could not understand their email because their line is not clear... I told hubby call them but it was not working from his number. I called myself several time but they never pick up... I email them and got a reply within 24 hrs...

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

noah8 said:
You seem to know alot about the VOs. Are you working in the immigration office or something? Stop imposing your self created beliefs on people. That happens in very few cases if you go through most timelines.
sorry if my words hurt you!
just shared a truth.... but luck and our prays vary people to people, hope all applicants will reunite soon including me,inshALLAH

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

noah8 said:
I agree.All cases are running smoothly. Even problem cases are getting ppr. All will unite INSHAALLAH.No one should deliver false and discouraging statements.

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
saddique said:
Alhamdulillah i have received my passport back from Embassy..
Congratulations.. May u have a happy life ahead.. Ameen