april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
drmunir said:
application filed. December 2. 2012............. ....2nd medical 19th sep 2014.....ppr1&2. .October 7.2014.
Woaw Thats so quick mashallah
When you completed your remed?
Or do you receive repcc or schedule 1 or any other forms to fill with remed ?
Is this a husband case or wife?
Thanks
Best of luck

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
I was looking at the photograph information for the interview and the remedical request
I dont have them in the email
IS there any one that can tell me the photograph
do they have to be passport size with color background or should be just plain white

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaleem100 said:
I was looking at the photograph information for the interview and the remedical request
I dont have them in the email
IS there any one that can tell me the photograph
do they have to be passport size with color background or should be just plain white
The specifications are in this form: Check Appendix B (Page 11) www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Notes to the photographer

The photos must:
• show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders showing full face centered in the
middle of the photograph;
• have a plain white background;
• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.

The photos must:
• measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;
• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmunir said:
application filed. December 2. 2012............. ....2nd medical 19th sep 2014.....ppr1&2. .October 7.2014.
Did she get a re-med email on 19 Sept 2014 or did she do her medical exam on 19 Sept 2014? Thanks.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Got GCMS notes ,v sad to say that they put my wife case in interview Que,they did not read the forms properly and said that my wife mother is died insted of my mother and said if she was died so how come i meet her on marriage,actually my mother is died and my wifes father is no more so they just raise this point for interview. i checked all the forms again and again but i did not find any mistake like they are saying
So guys please advise me what i do?if i email them is there any possibility that they will review the forms and cancel the interview? and how much time they take to call for the interview . app file: march 2013 no update no remedical receive upto now

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmNi2012 said:
Did she get a re-med email on 19 Sept 2014 or did she do her medical exam on 19 Sept 2014? Thanks.
remed req 29 August. 2014. Remed done on 19th sep.

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
rana_Quebec said:
Got GCMS notes ,v sad to say that they put my wife case in interview Que,they did not read the forms properly and said that my wife mother is died insted of my mother and said if she was died so how come i meet her on marriage,actually my mother is died and my wifes father is no more so they just raise this point for interview. i checked all the forms again and again but i did not find any mistake like they are saying
So guys please advise me what i do?if i email them is there any possibility that they will review the forms and cancel the interview? and how much time they take to call for the interview . app file: march 2013 no update no remedical receive upto now
Well I feel sorry for you man........and i hate to say this but are they any proofs like death certificates which you can provide or maybe you can send them an email with photographs explaining the situation. I apologize if you found my comment insensitive.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ch.immigration said:
Woaw Thats so quick mashallah
When you completed your remed?
Or do you receive repcc or schedule 1 or any other forms to fill with remed ?
Is this a husband case or wife?
Thanks
Best of luck
No repcc or schedule 1 or any other forms with remed req. ...wife case.we have to send passports of PA and her girl baby after 30 days to islamabad ( after sending pp1).

IZ12345

Oct 11, 2014
Hi ALL,
Wife case

Applied oct 2012
Remedical done aug 2014
Ecse Status changed oct 2014

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Question is they did not ask for passport request and decision made...This is the process before requesting passport?

Please help/share me if some one have the same situation...

Thanks

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had sent add docs on 30th July....sent email to LVO twice...didnt get a confirmation of receipt as yet ....any one else had a similar experience? I used Purlator to courier the documents.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Re: Spousal Application

2cool4all said:
If remedical comes without any inquiry for interview or additional documents? Does it mean they will go ahead with passport request or still they can ask for interview or additional documents? Anybody can share any experience?
Usually they ask for a remed if they are satisfied with the relationship otherwise they ask for additional proofs but there is someone on the forum who was asked for a remed and was put in interview queue later so its really hard to say. I have also been askd for a remed without any add documentation and that's what i have seen too but you never know.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Re: Spousal Application

noah8 said:
Usually they ask for a remed if they are satisfied with the relationship otherwise they ask for additional proofs but there is someone on the forum who was asked for a remed and was put in interview queue later so its really hard to say. I have also been askd for a remed without any add documentation and that's what i have seen too but you never know.
Timing plays a lot of part too i think. If you are asked for a remed after 24-26 months then that means that they have gone through everything already but then again You cant be sure.

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Email LVO clarifying your position. Yur name might be put out of the interview que

rana_Quebec said:

TheArsenal

Nov 2, 2013
Alhamdulilah rabil alameen.

I just received the request for my PPR 2 for my wife! Decision has been made!

Alhamdulilah, after 3 years of pain (I applied in Aug 2012), it's finally over. I pray that all my other brothers and sisters who awaiting their spouses have theirs done in quick succession and speed.

If you want to ask me any questions, please feel free to do so and ill share my experiences.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, when did u get your remed ? any add docs request ?

TheArsenal said:
Alhamdulilah rabil alameen.

I just received the request for my PPR 2 for my wife! Decision has been made!

Alhamdulilah, after 3 years of pain (I applied in Aug 2012), it's finally over. I pray that all my other brothers and sisters who awaiting their spouses have theirs done in quick succession and speed.

If you want to ask me any questions, please feel free to do so and ill share my experiences.