Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Translated nikkah nama is sufficient. Further proofs are not needed.

waiting110 said:
i don't remember sending it either :|
adv2244 said:
marriage registration certificate (from Nadra) is redundant to the Nikkah nama, they haven't mentioned in the check list how can it be necessary ????

bilal13890

Aug 14, 2012
u.incredible said:
Are you sponsoring your wife? Did you get appointment of medical?when you applied in July 2012?do you know when your file transferred to London?
Yes, I'm sponsoring my wife. She will call on Monday to book an appointment for medical. I applied in May 2012 and file was transferred to ISB in AUG 2012 and to London on JUN 19, 2014.

WAITINGSINCE2011

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad\London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2014 and 01-08-2014
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
I don't know
Med's Request
01-08-2014
Med's Done....
02-11-2011 and 25-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21 oct 2014 ppr1 ppr2 in 30 days
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshallah
LANDED..........
This will be (one of) the happiest days of my life !
so-lonely said:
[font=Verdana]HELP HELP HELP[/font]

SORRY GUYS FOR ANOTHER POST...i made a critical mistake n i m so worried................
just realized yesterday.......n crying since than .......hubby is sooooo mad at me ......
ok so i did a stupid mistake while filling the forms .......in schedule Q NO 6 there is a quetion if i have ever applied for a visit visa for canada or any country and i and i didnt tick it .......as i have applied for american visit visa but it was way back in 2007.........n now i m panicking ....plz need ur advice n plz no harsh comment as already i m on verge of collapsing
plz help
Don't worry we all make mistakes from time to time... If I was you I would inform them Asap (so that they won't find out on their own) ... You can email the vo give the file number form number and question number and explain everything...or you could refill the whole form and send by emails and point out that their was a mistake in question no x so you are re sending the form... These are suggestions and I hope it helps...

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Thanks God, I just checked on ecase it's say decision made today. I checked yesterday it's say in process. So I think embassy was open on fri. I'm so happy, I hope you guys will hear gud news soon also.

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Shonagill said:
Thanks God, I just checked on ecase it's say decision made today. I checked yesterday it's say in process. So I think embassy was open on fri. I'm so happy, I hope you guys will hear gud news soon also.
Congratulations, please pray for us because mostly 2012 got remedical n passport request but I am still waiting for remedical n passport request . My husband done his first medical in May 2012 I applied in July 2012 n since then still we are waiting for remedical n passport request.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Shonagill said:
Salam brother it was not open and most files are updated from Ottawa In Sha Allah...
Congratulations

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
adv2244 said:
marriage registration certificate (from Nadra) is redundant to the Nikkah nama, they haven't mentioned in the check list how can it be necessary ????
Salam its better to get it registered with NADRA as it is coming to be the legal document that they want. Or when it registered with Union Council it gets registered as they are finding many that have not been properly registered and these are going through the Canadian High Commission... and the Fraud Unit.......... Only Allah knows better In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hubby chubby said:
VO= Visa office is usually determined in notes or if they contacted you via email regarding the location of file.

VO= Visa officer, applicants can assume their visa officer by guessing their code names in their notes.
I tell you personally from experience that its impossible to know who and what code it is to find the correct Visa Officer who is the Final Decision Officer on your file!! On our case it said no decision until PB decides then it turned out in final INTERVIEW his name was RAYMOND so you never can find who is working on the Final Decision on any case.... Which I believe is for their safety In Sha Allah....

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
bishoo1 said:
Yes you are right, i think you are talking about this email .. Allah Reham kare in Sha Allah

Dear Canadian, you are receiving this email because you are registered with the Government of Canada's Registration of Canadians Abroad service. Please share the following important information with other Canadian citizens in your area.

Lahore and Islamabad are currently experiencing large-scale demonstrations, and two marches on Islamabad planned for Friday, August 15, 2014 may cause clashes in the city. Travel to Punjab province may be disrupted.

Flights to or from Pakistan may be re-routed or cancelled. We recommend you contact your airline to check the status of your trip prior to travelling to the airport.

The High Commission of Canada in Pakistan will be closed on Friday, August 15th due to demonstrations in the immediate vicinity. For emergency assistance, please communicate with the Emergency Watch and Response Centre (EWRC) in Ottawa by calling the High Commission of Canada in Islamabad and follow the instructions.

Canadians should remain vigilant at all times, avoid all demonstrations and large gatherings, follow the advice of local authorities and monitor local media.

If you have already left and are no longer in Pakistan, please send an email to our Registration of Canadians Abroad email address at registration-inscription @ international.gc.ca in order to end your registration in our system.

We encourage you to stay connected with the latest travel advice and advisories, via the web at http://travel.gc.ca, our mobile TravelSmart application, available at http://travel.gc.ca/mobile, and our RSS feeds at http://travel.gc.ca/rss. In case of emergency, contact information can be found at http://travel.gc.ca/emergency.

Canadian citizens requiring emergency consular assistance can contact the High Commission of Canada in Islamabad, Pakistan at 92 (51) 208-6000 or isbad @ international.gc.ca

For emergency assistance after hours you may communicate with the Emergency Watch and Response Centre (EWRC) in Ottawa by calling the High Commission of Canada and follow the instructions. You may also reach the EWRC directly by dialing (collect call where available), +1-613-996-8885 or by email at sos @ international.gc.ca
Salam yes!! Exactly

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
so-lonely said:
respected senior members n all those who are active need ur input .as i made a critical mistake ...........n just realized yesterday.......after17 m0nths...
ok so i did a stupid mistake while filling the forms .......in schedule A Q NO 6 there is a question if i have ever refused a visit visa for canada or any other country and i ticked no instead of yes .....as i have applied for american visit visa but it was way back in 2007.........n now i m panicking ....plz need ur advice about what to do .......till now i have 2 options
1--send them new schedule A aliong with cover letter
2--wait for them for doc request as it contain schedule A n then fill the correct information.....
Salam I would send a fax to them and ASAP. As in FOSS Notes it will show and if you forgot they may think you are miss leading them so be honest now. In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hubby chubby said:
Translated nikkah nama is sufficient. Further proofs are not needed.
Salam if its not registered with Union Council its not enough!

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
Marriage registration certificate is compulsary which would be issued by nadra

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam I would send a fax to them and ASAP. As in FOSS Notes it will show and if you forgot they may think you are miss leading them so be honest now. In Sha Allah
thank u micmac ....do u have the number....can u plz send me the number ......

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
so-lonely said:
thank u micmac ....do u have the number....can u plz send me the number ......
Email them thru case specific enquiry portal along with a cover letter that u forgot to mention it before

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
one more thing i need to fax LDVO or ISLAMABAD visa office or MISSISAGA