Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
sarah123 said:
Hi,
As your file went straight to LVO, and if its simple straight forward case, you should expect the case finalization betwwen 11-15 months INSHA ALLAH.

Getting CDN visit visa is harder than getting CDN immigration.
Approval chances are only 10%.
Good luck.
Thanks INSHA ALLAH, for your kind words..!! Well my case is pretty straight forward, came on PR worked an year then went back and got married MASHA ALLAH, it was a love marriage graduated with wife together, was in relation from 4 years. provided whatever I can to complete my application.

In how much time its better to go back to meet her.? I was thinking that first I would try for her Temp visa , if not then I will go, coz I can only go for 1 mnth, if she gets a visa we can stay together for atleast 5 6 months :(

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
Aoa everyone,

Please tell me from where i can get a marriage registration certificate made from islamabad? What's the process and where am I supposed to go to have it made.
Also tell me, is it necessary to send it even when you are sending an urdu nikah nama with a certified translation? Plz reply,

Thanks

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
Also How do you guys have a time line coming under your profile, is there a page where we can update that.?
Thanks

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
sulemanmirza said:
Also How do you guys have a time line coming under your profile, is there a page where we can update that.?
Thanks
Once you have more than 11 posts, go in to your profile > forum related options.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
sulemanmirza said:
Thanks
You can make your timeline too after 10 post as rite now you have just posted 6 so options will b available for you after 10
JazakAllah

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
sraja said:
Aoa everyone,

Please tell me from where i can get a marriage registration certificate made from islamabad? What's the process and where am I supposed to go to have it made.
Also tell me, is it necessary to send it even when you are sending an urdu nikah nama with a certified translation? Plz reply,

Thanks
Yes its necessary other wise they will request it again, and it will eat up some of your processing time.

I know its a long process but this is what I did before submitting;

1. When I was in Pakistan as soon as I got married , I send my NIC and my wife's NIC for urgent updation of maritial status. at my nearest Nadra office. (took 20 to 25 days).

2. Applied for the marriage registration certificate when I got the NIC, and also Family registration certificate both from nearst Nadra office (another 15 days). After that applied for my wife's passport. ( she didn't had one).

and sent all of them with translation of Nikkah nama. Getting your documents correct will eat up a month or two, but will save you more in the long run. :) May ALLAH help you in reuniting with your soulmate really soon :)

bilal13890

Aug 14, 2012
u.incredible said:
Congratulations when you applied?what is your timeline?
Thank you!
My file was transferred to Islamabad in August 2012, they first contacted my wife in July 2013 but due to the mailing address issue we received their letter in September 2013, even though we had updated our mailing address. In that letter they requested to explain why rukhsati has not taken place along with updated police certificate. I replied back in October 2013 with the help of an immigration lawyer and now I received the medical request.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marriage registration certificate (from Nadra) is redundant to the Nikkah nama, they haven't mentioned in the check list how can it be necessary ????

sulemanmirza said:
Yes its necessary other wise they will request it again, and it will eat up some of your processing time.

I know its a long process but this is what I did before submitting;

1. When I was in Pakistan as soon as I got married , I send my NIC and my wife's NIC for urgent updation of maritial status. at my nearest Nadra office. (took 20 to 25 days).

2. Applied for the marriage registration certificate when I got the NIC, and also Family registration certificate both from nearst Nadra office (another 15 days). After that applied for my wife's passport. ( she didn't had one).

and sent all of them with translation of Nikkah nama. Getting your documents correct will eat up a month or two, but will save you more in the long run. :) May ALLAH help you in reuniting with your soulmate really soon :)

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
bilal13890 said:
Thank you!
My file was transferred to Islamabad in August 2012, they first contacted my wife in July 2013 but due to the mailing address issue we received their letter in September 2013, even though we had updated our mailing address. In that letter they requested to explain why rukhsati has not taken place along with updated police certificate. I replied back in October 2013 with the help of an immigration lawyer and now I received the medical request.
Are you sponsoring your wife? Did you get appointment of medical?when you applied in July 2012?do you know when your file transferred to London?

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
Asalam o Alikum To every one

Am old member of earlier 2012 this long distance destroyed my life and effected my beautiful relation so badly my time line was.

App. Filed.......: Mar 2012
Doc's Request.: Sep 2012
AOR Received.: July 2012
File Transfer...: July 2012
Med's Done....: Feb 2012 (Expired)

SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed) Jan 2014

Yes we had some bad phases but now my wife and me again want patch up and we want to solve probs and because we never stop loving each other now problem is its been 3 years we never met each other and my wife have some valid reasons she cant come to visit me in Pakistan.

We decided i will apply for TVR Visitor visa and we have to discuss and solve all probs between us and i will come back and we will apply for sponsorship again.

My question is for all senior members like Micmac hubby_chubby and i dont know all other my fellows got visa or still waiting plz guide me should i apply for TVR? What should i do?
I read somewhere when husband or wife is in Canada TVR is impossible.

Ohh Plzz CIC we suffered alot bcoz of ur cruel rules.

SENIOR MEMBERS PLZZ GIVE ME UR PRECIOUS SUGGESTIONS....

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
It's certainly not impossible to apply for TRV when spouse/family is in Canada.

you can go ahead and apply, for TRV and try to makes thing better with your wife.

However, application rejection/acceptance depends on visa officer.

Give it a shot, apply for TRV. Hopefully, this time things work out better.

rkkhan said:
Asalam o Alikum To every one

Am old member of earlier 2012 this long distance destroyed my life and effected my beautiful relation so badly my time line was.

App. Filed.......: Mar 2012
Doc's Request.: Sep 2012
AOR Received.: July 2012
File Transfer...: July 2012
Med's Done....: Feb 2012 (Expired)

SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed) Jan 2014

Yes we had some bad phases but now my wife and me again want patch up and we want to solve probs and because we never stop loving each other now problem is its been 3 years we never met each other and my wife have some valid reasons she cant come to visit me in Pakistan.

We decided i will apply for TVR Visitor visa and we have to discuss and solve all probs between us and i will come back and we will apply for sponsorship again.

My question is for all senior members like Micmac hubby_chubby and i dont know all other my fellows got visa or still waiting plz guide me should i apply for TVR? What should i do?
I read somewhere when husband or wife is in Canada TVR is impossible.

Ohh Plzz CIC we suffered alot bcoz of ur cruel rules.

SENIOR MEMBERS PLZZ GIVE ME UR PRECIOUS SUGGESTIONS....

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Mostly, e-cas isn't updated after re-med. e-cas generally, gets updated around ppr or when file is actually opened and in process. Unfortunately, remed and ecas don't get updated.

OmNi2012 said:
Just asking this .. haven't received any re-med or anything ... curious to know:

What does it say in E-Cas when re-medical results have been received? The up front medical says 'Medical Results have been received'. Are there like 2 lines of medical has been received? or how does that work?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
Mostly, e-cas isn't updated after re-med. e-cas generally, gets updated around ppr or when file is actually opened and in process. Unfortunately, remed and ecas don't get updated.

Thanks man. Hope you and the wife are doing well.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
adv2244 said:
marriage registration certificate (from Nadra) is redundant to the Nikkah nama, they haven't mentioned in the check list how can it be necessary ????
i don't remember sending it either :|