Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
AW23 said:
Email them thru case specific enquiry portal along with a cover letter that u forgot to mention it before
yes i did that last night.....
i am also thinking about emailing to LDVO

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
so-lonely said:
yes i did that last night.....
i am also thinking about emailing to LDVO
Do nt fax them. They might ignore it. As yr file is in london so better email them

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
Raheel27a said:
Marriage registration certificate is compulsary which would be issued by nadra
I'm thinking of sending them both to be on the safer side.. Tell me how long does it take to get the marriage certificate made from Nadra? Any fast track/ urgent facility available? I only have 30 days to provide them all dox, n situation in islamabad is very uncertain ryt now

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Wsalam.

Nikkah Nama are registered with union council when they are performed. We don't pick up nikkah nama from the local corner shop. Get that translated in English and sign with authentic and professional member of public and its more than ENOUGH!. I'm telling you this from my personal experience! and it can't be wrong since my family is in Canada as i speak....

micmac101 said:
Salam if its not registered with Union Council its not enough!

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
VO=Visa officer, applicants can assume their visa officer by guessing their code names in their notes.

There are two very important words here. ASSUME and GUESS. Which means the applicants are just taking educated guess (hypothesis). Taking educated guesses regarding their applications is allowed, just like expressing opinions. This obviously, doesn't mean they are sure (100%), but it may help with the stress by putting a name to a process that takes long. Read the comments no one believe they are correct in discovering the officer, they are just expressing their guess and opinions.

micmac101 said:
I tell you personally from experience that its impossible to know who and what code it is to find the correct Visa Officer who is the Final Decision Officer on your file!! On our case it said no decision until PB decides then it turned out in final INTERVIEW his name was RAYMOND so you never can find who is working on the Final Decision on any case.... Which I believe is for their safety In Sha Allah....

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
It takes 2 days from union council just go and get it
sraja said:
I'm thinking of sending them both to be on the safer side.. Tell me how long does it take to get the marriage certificate made from Nadra? Any fast track/ urgent facility available? I only have 30 days to provide them all dox, n situation in islamabad is very uncertain ryt now

Nadz1511

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London ( isl)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 13
Doc's Request.
AUG 14
File Transfer...
April 2013 Isl...feb 2014 London
Med's Request
19 nov 2014 done on 9- dec 2014
Interview........
Nahi hoa :) alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
DM 20 dec....ppr 13 jan...sent on 2 feb
VISA ISSUED...
5 march 2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah really really soon
I also want to know that if we want to fax where should we fax it.....
London or islamabad ....

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
Raheel27a said:
It takes 2 days from union council just go and get it
Thank you!

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
hubby chubby said:
Wsalam.

Nikkah Nama are registered with union council when they are performed. We don't pick up nikkah nama from the local corner shop. Get that translated in English and sign with authentic and professional member of public and its more than ENOUGH!. I'm telling you this from my personal experience! and it can't be wrong since my family is in Canada as i speak....
Yes i think the same. Urdu nikah nama wd certified translation should be enough. Let's see. Thanks :)

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam,

I have 2 question = how easy is it to get super visa for parents= is it 100 % guaranteed ?

what is the easiest way to get PR for parents for manitoba residence ?

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
I got this weird reply from London office when we informed them abt my pregnancy. Pls tell me Wt does this mean. My husband is citizen Y wld we need to add the child to our application .
Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application. You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

· processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)

· your child’s birth certificate

· copy of your child’s valid passport

· 4 recent photographs of your child

· updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

· a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (DRD)

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
fatima haider said:
I got this weird reply from London office when we informed them abt my pregnancy. Pls tell me Wt does this mean. My husband is citizen Y wld we need to add the child to our application .
Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application. You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

· processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)

· your child's birth certificate

· copy of your child's valid passport

· 4 recent photographs of your child

· updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

· a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (DRD)
Did u told them that he is a citizen? U will apply for the baby's citizenship certificate directly.

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
AW23 said:
Did u told them that he is a citizen? U will apply for the baby's citizenship certificate directly.
nahi we havenot. rnt tthey suppose to know abt it themselves? how cld they be so stupid>??

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
fatima haider said:
nahi we havenot. rnt tthey suppose to know abt it themselves? how cld they be so stupid>??
i cant seem to open this form of imm008. can someone tell me wt is it abt?

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fatima you need to inform them and apply for your child's Canadian citizenship certificate if he/she was born in Paksitan as soon as possible. The certificate could take 3-6 months.
You need updated Adobe reader and Java softwares on your computer in order to view and edit these documents.

IMM0008. The applicant has to fill his/her and your plus any dependent child's information, as your family has increased.

links

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

fatima haider said:
i cant seem to open this form of imm008. can someone tell me wt is it abt?