Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
bishoo1 said:
This is to inform all who are waiting for their Passports to return from Islamabad that TCS has not stopped Booking/delivery from Islamabad due to tense situation there However they are informing to Sender that it would deliver with 2 days delay !
May Allah give All of us Good news Soon Aameen
In Sha Allah JazakAllah
Also CIC Islamabad is closed today and may open on Monday whether all is stable there. I received a personal email this morning from them this morning... I pray all goes well In Sha Allah

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
micmac101 said:
Also CIC Islamabad is closed today and may open on Monday whether all is stable there. I received a personal email this morning from them this morning... I pray all goes well In Sha Allah
Yes you are right, i think you are talking about this email .. Allah Reham kare in Sha Allah

Dear Canadian, you are receiving this email because you are registered with the Government of Canada's Registration of Canadians Abroad service. Please share the following important information with other Canadian citizens in your area.

Lahore and Islamabad are currently experiencing large-scale demonstrations, and two marches on Islamabad planned for Friday, August 15, 2014 may cause clashes in the city. Travel to Punjab province may be disrupted.

Flights to or from Pakistan may be re-routed or cancelled. We recommend you contact your airline to check the status of your trip prior to travelling to the airport.

The High Commission of Canada in Pakistan will be closed on Friday, August 15th due to demonstrations in the immediate vicinity. For emergency assistance, please communicate with the Emergency Watch and Response Centre (EWRC) in Ottawa by calling the High Commission of Canada in Islamabad and follow the instructions.

Canadians should remain vigilant at all times, avoid all demonstrations and large gatherings, follow the advice of local authorities and monitor local media.

If you have already left and are no longer in Pakistan, please send an email to our Registration of Canadians Abroad email address at registration-inscription @ international.gc.ca in order to end your registration in our system.

We encourage you to stay connected with the latest travel advice and advisories, via the web at http://travel.gc.ca, our mobile TravelSmart application, available at http://travel.gc.ca/mobile, and our RSS feeds at http://travel.gc.ca/rss. In case of emergency, contact information can be found at http://travel.gc.ca/emergency.

Canadian citizens requiring emergency consular assistance can contact the High Commission of Canada in Islamabad, Pakistan at 92 (51) 208-6000 or isbad @ international.gc.ca

For emergency assistance after hours you may communicate with the Emergency Watch and Response Centre (EWRC) in Ottawa by calling the High Commission of Canada and follow the instructions. You may also reach the EWRC directly by dialing (collect call where available), +1-613-996-8885 or by email at sos @ international.gc.ca

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sarah123 said:
its advicable to order notes now.
I don't think so, aik maheena mein kuch farq pra ho ga?

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
bilal13890 said:
E-CAS status:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2012.
2. Medical results have been received.

Our file was transferred to London on 19th June 2014 and my wife received her medical examination request from LVO on August 14, 2014. Can someone please tell me if it means it is a good news for us? Thank You! :)
Congratulations when you applied?what is your timeline?

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
ano987 said:
No my file is at London office.. I got email from them n my file transfered to London on 24 Feb 2014. I got it through notes.

Are you sponsoring your wife? When did you apply? Did you ever get additional documents request? When you ordered notes?I also sponsored my husband on July 10,2012 n still waiting for remedical n passport request . i don't know when my file transferred to London.

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
respected senior members n all those who are active need ur input .as i made a critical mistake ...........n just realized yesterday.......after17 m0nths...
ok so i did a stupid mistake while filling the forms .......in schedule A Q NO 6 there is a question if i have ever refused a visit visa for canada or any other country and i ticked no instead of yes .....as i have applied for american visit visa but it was way back in 2007.........n now i m panicking ....plz need ur advice about what to do .......till now i have 2 options
1--send them new schedule A aliong with cover letter
2--wait for them for doc request as it contain schedule A n then fill the correct information.....

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
so-lonely said:
respected senior members n all those who are active need ur input .as i made a critical mistake ...........n just realized yesterday.......after17 m0nths...
ok so i did a stupid mistake while filling the forms .......in schedule A Q NO 6 there is a question if i have ever refused a visit visa for canada or any other country and i ticked no instead of yes .....as i have applied for american visit visa but it was way back in 2007.........n now i m panicking ....plz need ur advice about what to do .......till now i have 2 options
2--wait for them for doc request as it contain schedule A n then fill the correct information.....
Option 2 seems better though now nothing can be done with that so relax do not panic and Allah na kare it should not be cause of any refusal for you in this stage as you can fill it when docs request comes and then send along with cover letter of your mistake. option 1 is not even bad in my opinion. share your complete timeline
am sure other experienced members could light on this matter.
JazakAllah

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
so-lonely said:
option 2. wait for them to ask.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
When did you apply? Month and year?
Omni
Did you get remed or any add doc req yet?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
muna85 said:
Plz tell me the process for taking medical appointment
Email/Call IOM Pakistan at the below number with the following details and they will reply with the date. IOM is closed till 18th August due to security concerns so don't expect a reply before that date.
Booking medical exam:
+92-51-111-466-472 |8-5pm Mon-Thu|8-1pm Fri|canmedpk @ iom.int

For Appointment of Canadian Health assessment we need

· Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· Location/City for Screening

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just asking this .. haven't received any re-med or anything ... curious to know:

What does it say in E-Cas when re-medical results have been received? The up front medical says 'Medical Results have been received'. Are there like 2 lines of medical has been received? or how does that work?

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Iam October 2012 applicant , still didn't hear anything , plz pray so that I get a good new from uk Chc :( :( :(