Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
waseem_sandhu said:
I think I understand your point of view. You don't want to have any conflict with your husband on GCMS Notes as the lawyer is blinding your husband with misleading information. Its always best to do things with mutual understanding. May Allah help us all (aameen)
Aamenn...!!! Yeah ... U got my point brother... :)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
user828 said:
Never trusted these so called consultants or lawyers, they are useless - I can safely say that most users in this forum know more than them
I've ordered 6 GCMS notes so far, there is no issue in ordering them

This lawyer must be an idiot, GCMS is the best thing you can do and keep on track
Salam... yeah brother u r absolutely right.... i will order inshaAllah.....:)

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Felahi said:
Anyone know why they are not sending original docs back with pp ?

I am still waiting for all my original documents. Otttawa says they dont have it and Isl not responding.

My wife has a flight later week.

NEED HELP FROM SENIORS :(
Bro Fax them and on the top of the page Write "Need Your Urgent Response" I hope it will work.

Good Luck.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Happy Canada Day to everyone

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
lolz your post made me laugh for the first time
Especially the red part :)

micmac101 said:
Salam sister, I don't know if you know this saying :) YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE HIM DRINK IT:)

For goodness sake you and your hubby are like cared rats pardon my words but its both your basic rights to order CAIPS NOTES. This will give you both a clear idea where you stand. Allah points us all in the way of KNOWLEDGE but if we keep refusing the help that is offered Allah may one day say wake up and hear me what is wrong you don't hear my words for advise. I'm not Allah and ALLAH knows better but I think and feel when we see hear something that is good we feel oh this is the right way. But you both keep bucking the system so how on earth will you both survive in Canada if you both can't make a decision that costs $5.00.
Get with the system as you both are crying and can't see the trees for the forest. May Allah help you and all of us

IN SHA ALLAH...............

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
innocent_eyez said:
His medical is expiring on 25th july and were leaving 23rd so it shud be ok right?
I would strongly recommend against this. I have travelled a lot internationally, and I can tell you that you can never be too careful.... What if the flight is cancelled or delayed? Then you wouldn't even have a choice for more than 1 or 2 days.

I suggest that you book a flight at least a week before the 25th.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Farhan1 said:
I would strongly recommend against this. I have travelled a lot internationally, and I can tell you that you can never be too careful.... What if the flight is cancelled or delayed? Then you wouldn't even have a choice for more than 1 or 2 days.

Strongly Agreed, Do Not Take the RISK, it is not worth it, coz if medical is expired then all new application, new process god forbid

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Farhan1 said:

Farhan is right!!

the reason why I recommend you (innocent eyez) to double check is because my cousin got her visa 20 days b4 her medical expires and immigration officer called her and told her to send her pp asap because she has to leave a week b4 her medical expiry date. That was 2007 though.. Just double check God forbid if they send him back it'll take forever again. Good Luck and My pleasure..

Congrats to Farhan!! ur long wait is over MA :D

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
hotshot said:
Farhan is right!!

the reason why I recommend you (innocent eyez) to double check is because my cousin got her visa 20 days b4 her medical expires and immigration officer called her and told her to send her pp asap because she has to leave a week b4 her medical expiry date. That was 2007 though.. Just double check God forbid if they send him back it'll take forever again. Good Luck and My pleasure..

Congrats to Farhan!! ur long wait is over MA :D
I hope tht doesn't happen but I have to take the risk lets say if pp comes this week my hubby has to do somethings and my flight is
23rd wat can I do. An wat if they send pp back whn its only one week left then no matter wat we have to go on 23

Gegabytez

Feb 29, 2012
innocent_eyez said:
I hope tht doesn't happen but I have to take the risk lets say if pp comes this week my hubby has to do somethings and my flight is
23rd wat can I do. An wat if they send pp back whn its only one week left then no matter wat we have to go on 23
congratulation that you got ppr, my passport is expiring soon so i just wanted to know if you got pcc and also filled the forms with old passport?

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Gegabytez said:
congratulation that you got ppr, my passport is expiring soon so i just wanted to know if you got pcc and also filled the forms with old passport?
Yes 3weeka before ppr we got imm forms and pcc. When does ur medical expire?

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratualtions !!!
to Farhan bro may u both live happy married life ahead :)

Gegabytez

Feb 29, 2012
innocent_eyez said:
Yes 3weeka before ppr we got imm forms and pcc. When does ur medical expire?
mine expired a year ago, If i'm not wrong your passport expired in march and in April you got the forms and pcc request (i also got the similar request) 1) did you write the old passport number on those docs which was requested?
2) Or did you get the renewed passport and wrote that number ( because i heard that they change the passport number if you renew it) is it true?

I'm so sorry for asking too many questions.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
innocent_eyez said:
I hope so too! let's hope for the best Allah SWT is great!

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Gegabytez said:
mine expired a year ago, If i'm not wrong your passport expired in march and in April you got the forms and pcc request (i also got the similar request) 1) did you write the old passport number on those docs which was requested?
2) Or did you get the renewed passport and wrote that number ( because i heard that they change the passport number if you renew it) is it true?

I'm so sorry for asking too many questions.
Yes they change the passport number
.. urs expired too? Well my hubbys got expired then they send it bk in april
With imm forms an pcc so he got it renewed first bcuz u need pp number on pcc u cannot do it without it
Wat is ur issue exactly let me knw ill help u out