August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
sundus101 said:
InshaAllah U will hear good news from CHC soon as u hv submitted more authentic proofs...:) my husband submitted my file in July 2011, moved to Isb in Sep 2011, asked for more papers in june 2012 n since than m in interview queue n it has been complete one year now...:( Please pray for me too tht i hear some good news soon from CHC n got my Visa soon too....!!!
thanks for the nice wishes & prayers .... yes definitely I pray for everybody who is stuck in this waiting game like me ... May Allah help us all & get us out of this waiting game with visa soon (aameen).

Did you apply GCMS notes ???? If not then do it at your earliest because thats the only way which shows the exact picture of what is happening with your case

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
waseem_sandhu said:
thanks for the nice wishes & prayers .... yes definitely I pray for everybody who is stuck in this waiting game like me ... May Allah help us all & get us out of this waiting game with visa soon (aameen).

Did you apply GCMS notes ???? If not then do it at your earliest because thats the only way which shows the exact picture of what is happening with your case
Actually V hv representative n he is not getting agreed to order gcms... n at this point v r really helpless what to do..?? If we apply for gcms by ourselves this might not cause any problem in our case...???(Allah na kary), bcoz of this, this is still in pending wthr to apply or not as hez saying as u will disturd thm thy will increase waiting time for U....:( totally helpless what to do...??

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
Actually V hv representative n he is not getting agreed to order gcms... n at this point v r really helpless what to do..?? If we apply for gcms by ourselves this might not cause any problem in our case...???(Allah na kary), bcoz of this, this is still in pending wthr to apply or not as hez saying as u will disturd thm thy will increase waiting time for U....:( totally helpless what to do...??
no body can help you if you dont want to help your self in this fourm includung me have advised you to order GCMS as you can without the help of your rep,

your sponser ( the person who is in canada right now {i dont know either its you or yor patner } ) can apply for the notes but you are not going to no body can force you

hope it helps

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dino5541 said:
no body can help you if you dont want to help your self in this fourm includung me have advised you to order GCMS as you can without the help of your rep,

your sponser ( the person who is in canada right now {i dont know either its you or yor patner } ) can apply for the notes but you are not going to no body can force you

hope it helps
Thanks for ur reply brother....All ppl including U here at this forum really helped alot at every point n m hopefull tht ill convince my husband to apply gcms inshaAllah. M little bit in fear to apply alone on my behalf so m getting him agree to do this.... n hoping for the Best...:)

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
sundus101 said:
InshaAllah U will hear good news from CHC soon as u hv submitted more authentic proofs...:) my husband submitted my file in July 2011, moved to Isb in Sep 2011, asked for more papers in june 2012 n since than m in interview queue n it has been complete one year now...:( I Hv searched alot n found tht thy atlest take 14 to 15 months for interview call on the availibilty of time ... :( Please pray for me too tht i hear some good news soon from CHC n got my Visa soon too....!!!
inshallah
may allah help you.
meanehile u must collect as many proofs as possible so u can take them.with u at the time of interview

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Farhan1 said:
Was this update made on Friday?

I'm wondering coz I don't think they are working at all during this long weekend. My wife's status also has her Canadian Address now, Al-Hamdolillah!
Congrat to you. :)And mine got updated on Sat they did work on weekend

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
sundus101 said:
Thanks for ur reply brother....All ppl including U here at this forum really helped alot at every point n m hopefull tht ill convince my husband to apply gcms inshaAllah. M little bit in fear to apply alone on my behalf so m getting him agree to do this.... n hoping for the Best...:)
Salam sister, I don't know if you know this saying :) YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE HIM DRINK IT:)

For goodness sake you and your hubby are like cared rats pardon my words but its both your basic rights to order CAIPS NOTES. This will give you both a clear idea where you stand. Allah points us all in the way of KNOWLEDGE but if we keep refusing the help that is offered Allah may one day say wake up and hear me what is wrong you don't hear my words for advise. I'm not Allah and ALLAH knows better but I think and feel when we see hear something that is good we feel oh this is the right way. But you both keep bucking the system so how on earth will you both survive in Canada if you both can't make a decision that costs $5.00.

Get with the system as you both are crying and can't see the trees for the forest. May Allah help you and all of us

IN SHA ALLAH...............

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
Salam sister, I don't know if you know this saying :) YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE HIM DRINK IT:)

For goodness sake you and your hubby are like cared rats pardon my words but its both your basic rights to order CAIPS NOTES. This will give you both a clear idea where you stand. Allah points us all in the way of KNOWLEDGE but if we keep refusing the help that is offered Allah may one day say wake up and hear me what is wrong you don't hear my words for advise. I'm not Allah and ALLAH knows better but I think and feel when we see hear something that is good we feel oh this is the right way. But you both keep bucking the system so how on earth will you both survive in Canada if you both can't make a decision that costs $5.00.

Get with the system as you both are crying and can't see the trees for the forest. May Allah help you and all of us

IN SHA ALLAH...............
WSalam .... sister this is not the matter of $5..... actually he is in direct contact with lawyer n lawyer in discouraging him to not order... As i m visiting this forum n hv learnt alot so hv told him to visit this forum too.... :) n inshAllah i'll convince him to order as i don't want to do this without his agreement...:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ch.immigration said:
inshallah
may allah help you.
meanehile u must collect as many proofs as possible so u can take them.with u at the time of interview
Thankss.... n tell me if u U knw what further proofs i can collectt.....!!!

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
sundus101 said:
WSalam .... sister this is not the matter of $5..... actually he is in direct contact with lawyer n lawyer in discouraging him to not order... As i m visiting this forum n hv learnt alot so hv told him to visit this forum too.... :) n inshAllah i'll convince him to order as i don't want to do this without his agreement...:)
I think I understand your point of view. You don't want to have any conflict with your husband on GCMS Notes as the lawyer is blinding your husband with misleading information. Its always best to do things with mutual understanding. May Allah help us all (aameen)

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sundus101 said:
Never trusted these so called consultants or lawyers, they are useless - I can safely say that most users in this forum know more than them
I've ordered 6 GCMS notes so far, there is no issue in ordering them

This lawyer must be an idiot, GCMS is the best thing you can do and keep on track

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
hotshot said:
Mashallah!!! so happy for you!
Congrats! See i told u IA he will get pp back b4 medical expires..
Also double check if he could travel on the 23th cause as you told me
his medical expires on the 25th.. don't you think he should atleast travel
a week before his medical expires?? I am not too sure but double check
don't take the risk. You already waited so long..

Thanks a lot I'm so happy I will leave with my hubby :) ya I will make sure but I think it shud be ok
As long as u leave before expiry. Thanks again :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
innocent_eyez said:
Thanks a lot I'm so happy I will leave with my hubby :) ya I will make sure but I think it shud be ok
As long as u leave before expiry. Thanks again :)
Salam,

If you arrive in Canada with anything that expires the Customs of Immigration will send you back so be careful!!

In Sha Allah

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
micmac101 said:
Salam,

If you arrive in Canada with anything that expires the Customs of Immigration will send you back so be careful!!

In Sha Allah
His medical is expiring on 25th july and were leaving 23rd so it shud be ok right?

Felahi

Feb 2, 2013
Anyone know why they are not sending original docs back with pp ?

I am still waiting for all my original documents. Otttawa says they dont have it and Isl not responding.

My wife has a flight later week.

NEED HELP FROM SENIORS :(