Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
innocent_eyez said:
Alhamdulilah Decision Made is updated on my status Sukar hai Allah ka
Congratulations !!! Your long wait is over atlast :) .... Please pray for all of us (who are still hanging in the middle) that we also get to see these beautiful words soon

Jun 30, 2013
Hi

Can anyone please guide me how to apply for spouce visa. What is the best possible way and the quickest. Any good immigration lawyer in Islamabad and Brampton, Toronto. We will be doing nikkah over the phone as my wife to be couldn't get married in Pakistan when she visited as the courts in brampton didn't accepted her divorce papers. She has been separated for 3 years we met last year in UK. I came back to Pakistan for good to get married as we planned but unfortunately her divorce didn't settled on time. I would really appreciate if any senior member can help me as how to go forward.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
:D

Farhan1 said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Like I said... I have laughed, I have been shocked, I have been disappointed, and even a little pleased.....

A whole khichri of emotions if you know what I mean.... ;)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Hey
Just wanted to say that it's better not to apply for spouse sponsorship without
having a complete marriage, because it will be way too long for you both to wait.
It can take more than 2 years.

Things that will make you wait much longer than normal cases:
1) It's your wife's 2nd marriage
2) Nikah case on phone
(We did our Nikah face to face. Imagine the Nikah on phone cases.
It's been more than 24 months we are still waiting and it's our 1st marriage!lol)

Together it's going to be hell long.
What I suggest is that you wait until she can come visit you
and have a complete wedding including Ruksati

Only then your wife will be ready to apply for your sponsorship.

And, If you met your wife 1 year ago in UK.
You can in the meantime work on collecting the proofs of how you both have been in touch since last year.
Starting from your and your wife's passport copies where it shows stamp or visa of UK during the same time.
Pictures you guys have taken together.
Incoming and outgoing call records, Skype, gifts anything
Keep gathering anything you both can starting from the last year up until now
and then add in your complete wedding pictures including Post-wedding pictures.
The time spent with family and all.

You can do your nikah on phone, but don't apply for your sponsorship until your marriage is ''consummated''
You can show CIC how your nikah was done on phone, but you guys have waited for the complete
wedding before applying for sponsorship.

This can be very positive for your case because CIC will know that you guys are not applying
just for citizenship and you guys have already waited for 1 and maybe more time before
applying for sponsorship.

This will show your maturity as well.
Now, you don't need to pay any immigration lawyer/ consultant huge amounts of $ because your wife can get all the info
she needs on www.cic.gc.ca and if something is not clear she can directly call CIC

CIC website clearly states that all the info needed for anything is available on their website and
There is no necessity of going to the lawyers.
Since, you have lived in UK you must know English well to help your wife in filling out the forms.

However, if you still want to go to the lawyers I think someone who has better knowledge
about the lawyers will reply you.

In short, I suggest you not to apply for sponsorship until marriage is consummated.

Take the time you need to fill out all the forms and answer the questions in detail concerning
your marriage and relationship. Be precise and clear without making any mistakes in the forms.

And, Once after Ruksati your wife applies for your sponsorship, She can apply for you TRV as well.
And, You might get the travel visa and visit her before you get your permanent residence.

If you hurry for sponsorship CIC will make you wait longer, but if you wait and keep track of all the proofs
and then after Ruksati apply for sponsorship with complete package

Chances are that you will get permanent residence pretty soon!

immortallifester said:
Hi

Can anyone please guide me how to apply for spouce visa. What is the best possible way and the quickest. Any good immigration lawyer in Islamabad and Brampton, Toronto. We will be doing nikkah over the phone as my wife to be couldn't get married in Pakistan when she visited as the courts in brampton didn't accepted her divorce papers. She has been separated for 3 years we met last year in UK. I came back to Pakistan for good to get married as we planned but unfortunately her divorce didn't settled on time. I would really appreciate if any senior member can help me as how to go forward.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
waseem_sandhu said:
Congratulations !!! Your long wait is over atlast :) .... Please pray for all of us (who are still hanging in the middle) that we also get to see these beautiful words soon
Thanks .. I always pray for everyone I know this process is a killer Inshallah everyone will be done with it very soon
And begin thier livez with thier spouses.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
dino5541 said:
just take pictures as a proof ( you never know when you need ..) but dont do anyfibg silly like contacting the news etc just keep it low

( sarcastic for cic being emotion less ) they are also humans

but really man keep it loww
Don't worry man! I'm not crazy enough to get media attention for such a human error. It can happen with anyone, especially seeing the large numbers of packages they send out every single day!!!

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
in love with my hubby said:
my ques is from te members who recently has got remed and pppr
what is the time difference.... between ur remed through email and ppr via post..... cuz my lawyer got remed via email and now it is 10 days i dont get any ppr
Anywhere from 1 day to 4-5 months. But if you reach 5 months and still no PPR, then something is wrong or stuck in your case such as background checks, etc.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
innocent_eyez said:
Was this update made on Friday?

I'm wondering coz I don't think they are working at all during this long weekend. My wife's status also has her Canadian Address now, Al-Hamdolillah!

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Al-Hamdolillah! Al-Hamdolillah! Al-Hamdolillah! My wife's status got updated to Decision Made today.

This wasn't so when I checked yesterday, which prolly means that they did work on the weekend too.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah! Al-Hamdolillah! Al-Hamdolillah! My wife's status got updated to Decision Made today.

This wasn't so when I checked yesterday, which prolly means that they did work on the weekend too.
MashaAllah Many Congratz brother to Both of u... may U live happlily together...:) n plz remeber me in ur prayers that i get my Visa Soon...:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waseem_sandhu said:
Yeah plz n InshaAllah... :)
Brother do u have any idea how long CHC take to call for interview....? n do u knw any one who cleared the interview as m in interview queue for abt an year n hv heard nothing heard from thm n whatever i inquired abt calling time is min 14 to 15 months... :(

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
innocent_eyez said:
Mashallah!!! so happy for you!
Congrats! See i told u IA he will get pp back b4 medical expires..
Also double check if he could travel on the 23th cause as you told me
his medical expires on the 25th.. don't you think he should atleast travel
a week before his medical expires?? I am not too sure but double check
don't take the risk. You already waited so long..

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Farhan1 said:

Congratulations Bro :) .... at last its almost over for you ... May You have a very good life with you spouse there (aameen) and may Allah help all of us and we get our medical + passport request really soon (aameen)

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sundus101 said:
Yeah plz n InshaAllah... :)
Brother do u have any idea how long CHC take to call for interview....? n do u knw any one who cleared the interview as m in interview queue for abt an year n hv heard nothing heard from thm n whatever i inquired abt calling time is min 14 to 15 months... :(
Sister! I really have no idea how long CIC can take to call for interview but i have heard from people that it roughly takes 1 to 1 & half year. Allah knows better.

yes there are many people on this forum who have passed interviews. My case was a Nikkah only case and on the basis of that the visa officer had put me in Interview Queue in September 2012. The last letter I received from embassy was in June 2012 & in response to that letter i sent them some further pictures of nikkah, telephone bills, skype history, email history, parcel slips & money transfer slips & other related documents. since then I didn't hear anything from them so I was curious what is happening with my case. So I applied GCMS Notes in December 2012 and from there I came to know that I am in Interview Queue because I have not performed Rukhsati / Walima and there are no Post wedding pictures of Honeymoon or other proofs of living together. So to resolve this objection we have performed Rukhsati / Walima in May 2013. My wife lived with me for almost one month and then she moved back to Canada as she had to continue her job there. In june I have sent all the additional proofs to embassy. Now lets see what happens. I am very much hopeful that we all will hear good news soon in sha Allah. Please remember in your prayers. thank you :)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waseem_sandhu said:
Sister! I really have no idea how long CIC can take to call for interview but i have heard from people that it roughly takes 1 to 1 & half year. Allah knows better.

yes there are many people on this forum who have passed interviews. My case was a Nikkah only case and on the basis of that the visa officer had put me in Interview Queue in September 2012. The last letter I received from embassy was in June 2012 & in response to that letter i sent them some further pictures of nikkah, telephone bills, skype history, email history, parcel slips & money transfer slips & other related documents. since then I didn't hear anything from them so I was curious what is happening with my case. So I applied GCMS Notes in December 2012 and from there I came to know that I am in Interview Queue because I have not performed Rukhsati / Walima and there are no Post wedding pictures of Honeymoon or other proofs of living together. So to resolve this objection we have performed Rukhsati / Walima in May 2013. My wife lived with me for almost one month and then she moved back to Canada as she had to continue her job there. In june I have sent all the additional proofs to embassy. Now lets see what happens. I am very much hopeful that we all will hear good news soon in sha Allah. Please remember in your prayers. thank you :)
InshaAllah U will hear good news from CHC soon as u hv submitted more authentic proofs...:) my husband submitted my file in July 2011, moved to Isb in Sep 2011, asked for more papers in june 2012 n since than m in interview queue n it has been complete one year now...:( I Hv searched alot n found tht thy atlest take 14 to 15 months for interview call on the availibilty of time ... :( Please pray for me too tht i hear some good news soon from CHC n got my Visa soon too....!!!