Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hhassa said:
You mentioned you send additional document 3 times over 5 months .... I am just wondering what have you submitted in those 5 months ....does anyone thing if it is a good idea for me to change my last name in my documents ... and send this as an update to them ... as they doubt if my marriage is real ? if anyone has more ideas please provide ... thanks
Actually, in my opinion, changing your name right now will worsen your case. The obvious question that would come to the mind of the Visa Officer is: Why didn't you change your name at the time of marriage? So, don't do this now. There's no significance in doing it now. Otherwise, it would seem that you are doing it just for the sake of sponsorship and that is precisely what you don't want the VO to think.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hhassa said:
1- when u send email/chat do u translate it urself? Like for us we mostly talk in urdu
2- how do u organize ur reciepts date wise?
3- when i am sending more proves. In my cover latter can I be blunt about VO notes and say "in ur GCMS notes u mention this and this and therefore I am providing that and this"?
1. Yes, translate it. Make sure the date appears clearly, and make sure that you are sending a few e-mails from EACH month and not just a whole bunch of e-mails from one month and nothing for the next few months.
2. Each receipt should have a date on it
3. I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Don't make it seem that you are trying to respond to GCMS. GCMS is not a correspondence between the embassy and you, so why respond to something they haven't asked for? Just address the issues that you saw in GCMS and it should work out Insha Allah!

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Farhan1 said:
1. Yes, translate it. Make sure the date appears clearly, and make sure that you are sending a few e-mails from EACH month and not just a whole bunch of e-mails from one month and nothing for the next few months.
2. Each receipt should have a date on it
3. I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Don't make it seem that you are trying to respond to GCMS. GCMS is not a correspondence between the embassy and you, so why respond to something they haven't asked for? Just address the issues that you saw in GCMS and it should work out Insha Allah!
Thanks a lot for you responses, I have few more questions

1- Does it matter how long we have lived together after marriage? coz in my case I cant stay more than 2 weeks coz of my work

2- I have not provided enough wedding picture.... so what to do now ? I can't go back and do the wedding again ?? what can I do to overcome this ?? I am considering to write supporting letter with points that my lawyer have missed in the initial letter...do you that's a good idea?

3- there was one discrepancy that on one of the form he wrote we stayed for two weeks after wedding and I wrote we have never lived together (because I thought those two weeks would be counted as visit not living) - so I will clarify that once send more prove this time

4- is it okay to drop the lawyer from the case? does this harm my case in any way ? All the letters and email goes to my lawyer currently

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
micmac101 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border-interview.asp

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-process-t110396.0.html;msg0#new

Salam Ezee this should help you In Sha Allah. May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah
Thanks, can you please tell me why did you have 2 interviews?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam tell me something has any of your family members written letters on your behalf to state that you are both Happily married. Canahe name if you like but its a long process. One to do maybe put his name on the apartment, phone, gas, electricity and anything else In Sha Allah. Then this proves he will be living with you. You will have to give all his identification. I think all this may help In Sha Allah. Oh I pray you get out of all this soon In Sha Allah. May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah
No, no one written a letter from my family.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Farhan1 said:
Sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in something yesterday. I do not know what primary means. Maybe the file just got shifted from one department to the next.

You can convince them by sending proof of ongoing relationship such as e-mails, chat history, text messaging, sending gifts to each other, skype, facebook, etc.

Remember to give precedence to variety over quantity. Don't send a 500-page thick package. For example, send only 2-3 e-mails from each of the last 6-7 months, 2-3 pages of chat history for each month, etc. When did you last visit him? Start with pictures from that visit (10-15 pictures should be enough but include family pictures as well) and don't worry if you have already sent that proof. Send it again, along with proof of ongoing relationship since that last visit. Once you have sent this proof order GCMS notes again and see the reaction from VO.
I was there in Jan.... but i am planning to again may b in aug ... its hard to live away from him :(

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
hhassa said:
Hi Ezee and mimac u did not answer my previous questions can u plz? In two privious posts i aked
Oh dear I did look on back pages ;D

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hhassa said:
Thanks a lot for you responses, I have few more questions
1- Does it matter how long we have lived together after marriage? coz in my case I cant stay more than 2 weeks coz of my work
Yes, It does. How long in total did you stay together after marriage? I think you should increase the time for your next visit, but even if you can't, it should definitely help you. Send them proofs of your ongoing relationship from January up to now. Also, mention in the cover letter that you are going to visit him again in August. If possible, buy your ticket right now and send them a receipt right away.

hhassa said:
2- I have not provided enough wedding picture.... so what to do now ? I can't go back and do the wedding again ?? what can I do to overcome this ?? I am considering to write supporting letter with points that my lawyer have missed in the initial letter...do you that's a good idea?
I already answered this question in my earlier post where I told you that you can send them recent proofs of ongoing relationship to overcome this. No need to send wedding proofs again in my opinion.

hhassa said:
3- there was one discrepancy that on one of the form he wrote we stayed for two weeks after wedding and I wrote we have never lived together (because I thought those two weeks would be counted as visit not living) - so I will clarify that once send more prove this time
Sure, go ahead and clarify this. You know your case better.

hhassa said:
4- is it okay to drop the lawyer from the case? does this harm my case in any way ? All the letters and email goes to my lawyer currently
I never used a lawyer. I learnt a lot on this forum and got advice from many people. If you are confident that you can handle everything from now on, go ahead and drop the lawyer. If she gets the name wrong on your application, she needs to go in my opinion.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hhassa said:
Thanks, can you please tell me why did you have 2 interviews?
Salam one was for security reasons because of a photo of a guest who I guess had ties with Militants or Taliban but I never knew this nor do I ever want to know which is better for our safety and the second one was to verify our relationship was genuine cause of age difference and culture difference.

I'm happy to say we passed both and I thank Allah. I love my husband with my heart and soul and I pray we are the best Muslims that Allah wants us to be In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hhassa said:
No, no one written a letter from my family.
Well my goodness this is something that should be done by all couples letters from family give a clear statement of a Genuine relationship in fact my husband to this day calls family members without a second thought. Family is the most important to give an honest opinion but as you know some may not like the spouse and that's ok cause you didn't marry the family you married your spouse. But like all things in life we may be not liking them but its their opinion and that's it
In Sha Allah

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
I have a question, my friend has her pp back with visa and Chc send her everything she needed and also things that she had send to them. she got it all back except for her ORIGINAL Nikkah Certificate.??

should she call chc or have mp email them to send it back to her???

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
R.Mujgani said:
I have a question, my friend has her pp back with visa and Chc send her everything she needed and also things that she had send to them. she got it all back except for her ORIGINAL Nikkah Certificate.??

should she call chc or have mp email them to send it back to her???
mujgani my suggestion is that first ask your friend to book a flight to canada, and as soon as she reaches there, she can then ask MP to email CHC or she can do it by herself, for now no taking risk of contacting CHC before departure if she has her visa in her hand :)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
It's not changed.
It just says Medical results have been received..

shah gggggggg said:
thnx GOD finally my status has been changed 23 jun

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Wow! I don't know how to react. CHC sent my wife everything back yesterday, all her documents, etc. but sent someone else's passport. I couldn't believe the news!!!

So close, yet so far.... Now I gotta wait until Tuesday for them to even realize this ridiculous oversight! :eek:

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Farhan1 said:
Wow! I don't know how to react. CHC sent my wife everything back yesterday, all her documents, etc. but sent someone else's passport. I couldn't believe the news!!!

So close, yet so far.... Now I gotta wait until Tuesday for them to even realize this ridiculous oversight! :eek:
You are kidding right? :O

That is a security breach/oversight of some level there.I feel sorry for the person who has not gotten the passport [including you]. If you can just let Geo news know about this, it will be in news for sure ;)