Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Khilafah5 said:
PTA to abolish tax on incoming international calls
December 04, 2012 - Updated 1747 PKT
41 34 2 2 Print this story

LAHORE: The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has announced to abolish the tax on incoming international telephone calls.

The PTA has issued a letter regarding the abolishing to the tax.

The Lahore High Court (LHC) had sought a reply from the PTA regarding the levy of an additional tax on incoming international telephone calls.

:p Soooooooper Dooooooooooper Awesome News Khilafah bhai ;)

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
I found this as previous post thought it would be good to share with everyone here who are currently in the process of sponsoring their spouse. Insha Allah if we all appeal to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we will be able to have some positive impact, as was the case in UK:

Hello everyone,

Spousal Immigration seems to be the toughest task on the planet[for pakistanis only ]

I dont know how people around here got soooo much "patience" to wait for 9 months, 16 months, 21 months, 23 months and 24 months, not finally, because it is expected to exceed to 28 months, 32 months...38 months.......the sequence of increasing months in your choice....

People applied in 2011, should raise their voice against this unfair prolong time....so I am appealing everyone on this forum to write to Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to divert attention of our officials to this unjust.....

You can write anonymously. And I think Fax is the better option to deliver the letter. Here is the Fax number of our beloved Foreign Minister, Ms. Hina Rabbani Khar:

051-9210335

You can also send by post on this address:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
Foreign Office Building (near Serena Hotel),
Constitution Avenue,
G-5, Islamabad.

It would be better, if the letter is written directly to the Foreign Minister.

Guys, if you remember, last year UK visa applications were gathered in bulk, and thousands of applicants were waiting due to slow, and inefficiency of the visa office. People wrote to Foreign Ministry of Pakistan and they took an action to resolve the issue.

I think we all spousal visa victims ......should at least bring into the notice of Foreign Minister...that the spousal visas are taking too much time and it is against human rights....hope it will make some difference...

In shaa Allah

I appeal to all those senior members of this forum, who got the visa, or about to get a visa to acknowledge my appeal voluntarily...
I will be thankful...

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
I just found that my MP is Parm Gill. Has anyone else had an experience talking to him? There is no email address mentioned under the Constituency address, just the phone number,however there is an email address for directly contacting Parm Gill. Should I email him directly or have my wife talk to him on the phone from Pakistan since she lives with me? What would be more appropriate?

RockinAdy

Mar 31, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
November 2011
Med's Request
oct.2012
Med's Done....
oct.2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
nov. 2012(decision made Dec.2012)
VISA ISSUED...
12december,2012
LANDED..........
17 December 2012,Thanks to Allah
BEENALI said:
When will my husband receive his PP back with visa? It has become so hard to wait now :'(

I've asked my MP to do an inquiry "Your file is being reviewed right now, and we can't do anything to expedite it. Your file has a carry forward date of January 2013 on it."

What does that mean? Does it mean that my husband is not getting visa anytime soon?
Please BeenAli check ur inbox.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
no PPR last week no PPR this weeek :(
C'mon CHC this is too much now start sending us PPR and VISAS...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
syedgj said:
I just found that my MP is Parm Gill. Has anyone else had an experience talking to him? There is no email address mentioned under the Constituency address, just the phone number,however there is an email address for directly contacting Parm Gill. Should I email him directly or have my wife talk to him on the phone from Pakistan since she lives with me? What would be more appropriate?
it will be useless to email using the direct email address of MP as MP's assistant doesnt check that email (thats my personal experience).. calling the MP's office is better. He/she will provide you the personal email address to provide them with the detail or your case.. thats what my MP's assistant did.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
BEENALI said:
When will my husband receive his PP back with visa? It has become so hard to wait now :'(

I've asked my MP to do an inquiry "Your file is being reviewed right now, and we can't do anything to expedite it. Your file has a carry forward date of January 2013 on it."

What does that mean? Does it mean that my husband is not getting visa anytime soon?
soon InshaAllah!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Princesss said:
My hubby sent 50 post-wedding pictures and forms (IMM0008, IMM5406E, and IMM5669) yesterday. They were received today by Danish. My hubby's medical appointment is tomorrow. We mentionned in a cover letter about his medical appointment date.
I wanted to know if the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC by himself? and also how long does it take for CIC to receive medical results and to send ppr once medical result is received? Is it possible for my hubby to be here by the end of december 2012? :D I have a feeling that my hubby will be here pretty soon My intuition 8) Let's see
your posts are always vvvvv colorful Princess...

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
NO but Decision Made on NOV 9,2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
syedgj said:
Phone is a better option....they will ask for ur file # ,dob and full name so i guess they can do it over the phone

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Aww that's because I love Rainbow :D

sabii said:
your posts are always vvvvv colorful Princess...

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
in love with my hubby said:
hellow guys i just wa : share something....i am doing house job in pediatric ward and sub k pyaray pyaray bachay daikh ker i was
thinking that,.....yeh cic aur canadian imm ki waaja se him kitni bari nemat se mehroom hain,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Exactly...

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Aww I'm doing a Bachelors in education and I get to work with cute kids in high school most of them baby faces. I enjoy it sooooooooooooooo much. My patience level with kids is so high that we just keep laughing most of the time. I love families with lots of babies. So amazinggggg

in love with my hubby said:
hellow guys i just wa : share something....i am doing house job in pediatric ward and sub k pyaray pyaray bachay daikh ker i was
thinking that,.....yeh cic aur canadian imm ki waaja se him kitni bari nemat se mehroom hain,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: